Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness $15 on PSN

bgnatedg

CAGiversary!
PSN has Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness, Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light, Dragoneer's Aria, Holy Invasion of Privacy Batman!, Mana Khemia: Student Alliance and Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? on sale for 50% off their normal cost

I bought Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness last night for $15. That is much cheaper than anywhere else I have looked.

The sale is over. All of the above mentioned games, with the exception of Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness and Mana Khemia: Student Alliance have returned to their full prices.

It's interesting that Disgaea and Mana are still relatively cheap though. I'm wondering if these are the new prices for these games, at least on PSN.

[quote name='Ryukahn']If I had a larger memory stick, I'd be interested in Mana Khemia, but mine is full atm.[/QUOTE]

I was interested in it to until I heard that the loading times--even AFTER the UMD goes through an install process--pretty much make the game unbearable. And, yes, I got this information from a reliable, long-time PSP owner.

The game itself is supposed to be pretty average, but I wouldn't spend the money on it until you find out if the loading issues were resolved for the PSN version.

[quote name='AwRy108']I was interested in it to until I heard that the loading times--even AFTER the UMD goes through an install process--pretty much make the game unbearable. And, yes, I got this information from a reliable, long-time PSP owner.

The game itself is supposed to be pretty average, but I wouldn't spend the money on it until you find out if the loading issues were resolved for the PSN version.[/QUOTE]

I've played the UMD version, it's not bad at all. Many have reported the DD release makes load times almost a non issue.

bread's done
Back