Free Disney Movie Rewards Codes Worth 100 points

• Please log in to reply
1124 replies to this topic

#361 ObsidianSpire

ObsidianSpire

Obsidian FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:15 PM

SD has a thread with some codes that might give you the 50 points if you dont have a movie at this time. I entered 717951000439 for the AiW coupon and it gave me 0 points plus 50 (from the above code).

Thanks Arakias! I got my 50 extra points. :)

jybOVvmATuEqX.png

Support Team CAG for Extra Life 2013 in November! Join us in our quest or donate. :D LINK

Current Contest/Giveaway: 

Donate to Extra Life & win one of 12 signed Red Orchestra 2 copies!

#362 kitpowers007

kitpowers007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2011 - 08:56 AM

thanks!

:360: :50,000 - 4/21/2011. 3 days short of my 3 year Xbox 360 anniversary.

:360: :88888 - 10/6/2013
34gvq51.jpg2vl4nrt.jpg

#363 kixalot

kixalot

I like Bacon!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:10 AM

fbk100

5 points from Facebook, expires 2/10/11.
kixalot

#364 DaKidRob

DaKidRob

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:16 AM

fbk100

5 points from Facebook, expires 2/10/11.

here 5 more points C2FH88UF5X

#365 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:44 AM

Thanks for the new codes guys. Got myself a Tron Legacy poster. :)

Have 50 pts left. Time to build em back up. Hope their dvd selection gets better.

So far Ive gotten Ducktales:Treasure of the Lost Lamp, a Jack Skellington bobblehead, and now a Tron Legacy poster. Not bad for free. :)

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#366 ObsidianSpire

ObsidianSpire

Obsidian FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:57 AM

I'm currently saving up for the guitar. It looks sweet.

jybOVvmATuEqX.png

Support Team CAG for Extra Life 2013 in November! Join us in our quest or donate. :D LINK

#367 thepain73

thepain73

Johnny B. Goode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:28 PM

Narnia came in the mail last week.

Awesome. Very very awesome.

Free shit is where it's at.

#368 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:31 PM

50 Free Disney Movie Rewards Points for survey:

• Login to DMR
  • Copy and paste this link:

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/member/my-points/survey-list

• Take Baby Einstein's Survey (and other if available)
  • ???
  • Profit.
There was a 2nd survey that also popped up for my wife's account for another 100 points about :br:s

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#369 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:38 PM

• Login to DMR
  • ???
  • Profit.
There was a 2nd survey that also popped up for my wife's account for another 100 points about :br:s

Thanks

#370 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:57 PM

I ordered my first blu (remember the titans). How long does it usually take to arrive?

#371 thepain73

thepain73

Johnny B. Goode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:25 PM

I ordered my first blu (remember the titans). How long does it usually take to arrive?

For me it was about a month.

Might be sooner for you or later but for me personally it was a month.

#372 ObsidianSpire

ObsidianSpire

Obsidian FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:30 PM

• Login to DMR
  • ???
  • Profit.

Thanks, mate. :D I'm pretty damn close to that guitar. :S

jybOVvmATuEqX.png

#373 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:23 PM

For me it was about a month.

Might be sooner for you or later but for me personally it was a month.

Thx for the reply - I am in no hurry anyway :)

#374 kixalot

kixalot

I like Bacon!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 03:38 AM

• Login to DMR
  • ???
  • Profit.

Thanks! I actually had a survey on there since 2009 that I didn't know about for 100pts.
kixalot

#375 micmonmel

micmonmel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:17 PM

Not sure if these have been posted-- but just found two "special" codes. Receive an extra 50 pts if you enter a code from a movie/cd/tickets.

M1D17LJHBGHQ (expires March 1)

M1D17ENVFDSA (expires March 15)

Regarding the comment above about your account being closed if you enter invalid codes-- I wander what they would consider invalid. Is it ones you've already entered? Because there's no way I remember the ones I've entered... (other than actual movies of course). And how do you know if something is invalid before you try it?

#376 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:15 PM

Not sure if these have been posted-- but just found two "special" codes. Receive an extra 50 pts if you enter a code from a movie/cd/tickets.

Regarding the comment above about your account being closed if you enter invalid codes-- I wander what they would consider invalid. Is it ones you've already entered? Because there's no way I remember the ones I've entered... (other than actual movies of course). And how do you know if something is invalid before you try it?

Thanks, I had not used them yet so I combined one with Secretariat and am saving the other for Damnbi.

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#377 Mike UFC

Mike UFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:20 PM

Thanks! Glad I don't put in the codes as soon as I get them.

#378 physalis123

physalis123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:40 PM

LOL everybody gets anything that is free. Ill take a code to please, thank you.

#379 mekselina4

mekselina4

Posted 02 March 2011 - 02:41 AM

I have all the pirates movies and shaggy dog chicken little wall-e finding nemo and ratatouille but i dont have any of the magic code if someone would be kind enough to give to me thank you

#380 XP1

XP1

Posted 02 March 2011 - 04:34 AM

Many of the below are rehashes but just here again to share!
full/current list at SD http://slickdeals.ne...d.php?t=2547141
# CHIHUAHUA = 25 Points!
# D11M20R01NY= 50 Points! (Happy New Year 2011 Point) [EXPIRES 1/15/11]
# COOL = 50 Points!
# 9EKSMN38SH = 50 Points! (Welcome Back Point)
# 9FTMRYWEK = 50 Points! (Disney Movie Club Cycle 3 2010 Point)
# FPSNN83JX9 = 25 Points! (Welcome 25 Point)
# REX = 25 Points! (NEW members only Point)

Green still works. Others don't work.

#381 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:16 AM

I love how crazy their top rewards are. 15,000 points is a ridiculous amount in 50-point, or even 5-point, increments. The only thing I managed to get that seemed good, or even reasonable, was the Nightmare Before Christmas cap. The Tron painting looks nice at 11,000, but it's taken me years to get just 1,000 points. Only Blockbuster employees could hope for that.

#382 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:57 AM

I love how crazy their top rewards are. 15,000 points is a ridiculous amount in 50-point, or even 5-point, increments. The only thing I managed to get that seemed good, or even reasonable, was the Nightmare Before Christmas cap. The Tron painting looks nice at 11,000, but it's taken me years to get just 1,000 points. Only Blockbuster employees could hope for that.

Or movie theater employees like myself....I've only recently signed up for disney rewards through my sister (december) and already have 1200 pts. Entering movie tickets is really easy now because you don't have to send anything in...just get a code, write it on the ticket, and send the pic of it. Plus I do buy a lot of disney movies...I already have Tangled on pre-order. I think I'm gonna aim high and cash in on some of the upper ticket items.

Guybrush: At least I've learnt something from all of this.
Elaine: What's that?
Guybrush: Never pay more than 20 bucks for a game.

:3ds: my 3DS friend code is: 1934-0672-7017 ---Animal Crossing: Msg me if you add! thx!

Animal Crossing Villager Outfits Follow me:  superdawn3.tumblr.com

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#383 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:30 PM

Or movie theater employees like myself....I've only recently signed up for disney rewards through my sister (december) and already have 1200 pts. Entering movie tickets is really easy now because you don't have to send anything in...just get a code, write it on the ticket, and send the pic of it. Plus I do buy a lot of disney movies...I already have Tangled on pre-order. I think I'm gonna aim high and cash in on some of the upper ticket items.

I'm at 13,100 points right now. First code redeemed Dec 30, 2006. I'm not a blockbuster employee nor a movie theater employee. Just a regular guy with a movie-happy family, and sometimes gets ticket stubs at the movies. I also collect a lot of disney blu-rays since I have small kids and am a blu-ray junkie.

I have another 15 blu-ray codes that I haven't entered yet (awaiting possible points promotions like the Bambi/Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 promo). So, I'm pretty much already at the 15,000 point level once I redeem, and I have my eyes on the private Disney Studio tour. Only problem is my girl is 6 and she needs to be 8 :(.

Edited by hellmutt, 02 March 2011 - 07:14 PM.

Posted Image

#384 ObsidianSpire

ObsidianSpire

Obsidian FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:53 PM

I'm just hoping for the freaking guitar in a few months. D:

jybOVvmATuEqX.png

#385 reapersaurus

reapersaurus

Family Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:06 PM

I lost my detailed post, so I'll just respond with the gist of it:

What a fucked up Rewards Program.
my Game Guides Trade list here - Also looking for Lips (360) w/microphones (just 1 wireless mic would do) :)

#386 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:13 PM

I'm just hoping for the freaking guitar in a few months. D:

let me know if its like a kids toy guitar or like a ukelele when u get it. thanks.

#387 ObsidianSpire

ObsidianSpire

Obsidian FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:01 PM

Here's the description of the guitar.

You'll sing, "Hey Howdy Hey!" with Woody and this authentic wooden replica of his guitar. Even the packaging is faithfully replicated. Measures apprx. 20" long, with plastic strings. It's a perfect treat for collectors and Toy Story fans...and fun for kids, too.

Sounds like it's just a kid's guitar, but it looks pretty cool.

jybOVvmATuEqX.png

#388 DarkKenpachi

DarkKenpachi

Nupe 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:09 PM

Actually Ive been a member for a long time now since 2007. And I have racked up over 16,000 points without redeeming for movie tickets even once. Though I still have several I never cashed in. Anyway when it first came out everyone traded HEAVILY for points and you also have to remember the PEPSI promo a while back that gave many board members many free dmr codes to give away or use themselves. In addition dmr also gives away points like crazy. Double points on certain days, free codes here and there, the monthly 5 etc. etc. I will go into my account one day and check but I can say I have gotten about 2000+ points through freebies. Another thing, certain movies use to give points for several different movies.

My best advice is to always hold on to codes unless you get duplicates to trade. that way when double points and bluray promos come along you can just rack up in like 3 minutes.

I would like to add I only redeemed once for a Beauty and Beast Painting for my wife.

also though the trade market kinda sucks right now, check over at slickdeals you can unload some stouffers, mcr, and other things for dmr codes over there.
Blessed to be still standing after it all.

#389 DaKidRob

DaKidRob

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:17 PM

5 Point code = K2HM73MC9L

#390 IPlay4Fun

IPlay4Fun

Posted 11 March 2011 - 09:20 AM

are there any valid codes out there? or a list