• Please log in to reply
1143 replies to this topic

#481 micmonmel

micmonmel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:39 AM

Ok, maybe it's just me...

And it was a good deal to get both blus and these tickets for so cheap...

#482 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:47 AM

Wow, those vintage Cars 2 posters are pretty neat. So are the Toy Story 3 Vinylmation figures and the Tron light disc audio dock. They're starting to add stuff I'm actually interested in, haha.

They actually sell the Vinylmations in Disney Stores now. It used to be a Disneyland and Disneyworld thing but I think they expanded it about a year ago. Usually retail for about $10

#483 lostfan

lostfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:05 AM

Got an email for one of my accounts for 25 bonus points related to Baby Einstein. Didn't get it for my other account though. Tried the code in both accounts and the 2nd time said the code has already been used. Check your emails, maybe you'll get lukcy. Not sure why it went to one and not the other.

#484 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:36 AM

Got an email for one of my accounts for 25 bonus points related to Baby Einstein. Didn't get it for my other account though. Tried the code in both accounts and the 2nd time said the code has already been used. Check your emails, maybe you'll get lukcy. Not sure why it went to one and not the other.

Thanks for pointing that out, I deleted that mail. Went back and found my 25 point code.
Posted Image

#485 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2011 - 03:46 PM

25 points for survey

http://www.disneymov...urvey-take?s=19

#486 kixalot

kixalot

I like Bacon!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:50 PM

25 points for survey

Awesome! Thanks!
kixalot

#487 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:18 PM

25 points for survey

Thanks!

#488 lostfan

lostfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:38 PM

25 points for survey

Nice. Thanks.

Interesting side note, I ordered the Cars 2 movie poster and it came all wrinkled up, so I called them and they credited back my 550 points but said they couldn't send me another one because it was out of stock instead of giving me the points back. However, its still in stock on their website. Oh well, its for my 3 year old son's room, so I'll just hang up the wrinkled one I guess. Just weird that they said it was out of stock, when its instock on their webside. Maybe that wasn't that interesting after all.

#489 tholly

tholly

R.I.P. HD-DVD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:30 PM

Thanks. Up to 12,078.......just waiting for that "right" item.
Excel Collection Spreadsheet
WTB: Magnavox Odyssey 2 The Voice manual / box & Sega 32x Spider-man & Pitfall

#490 lostfan

lostfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:00 PM

Thanks. Up to 12,078.......just waiting for that "right" item.

Impressive, but how? You must get a lot of dvds and never cash in any points. I cleared 2,000 and thought that was amazing.

You could get that Giant Cars cardboard display......don't know what anyone would do with it, but you could get it.

#491 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:09 PM

25 points for survey

Thank you! +50 points for today, not bad!

Edit: Also found a survey from '09 that I had never taken. 100 more points. :)

Edited by thisboywillbreak, 30 June 2011 - 09:22 PM.

Posted Image

#492 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:15 PM

Impressive, but how? You must get a lot of dvds and never cash in any points. I cleared 2,000 and thought that was amazing.

You could get that Giant Cars cardboard display......don't know what anyone would do with it, but you could get it.

I'm closing in on the magical 15K mark (14,600+). Actually I'm sitting on about 10 blu-ray codes so I guess I'll be there whenever I want. Want to get the family tour of the Burbank studios... They mostly came from blu-ray packs and in-theater movies. They used to offer double points and other bonuses a little more often, and I've been in the program for about 3-4 years now I guess.
Posted Image

#493 sangredekrazy

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2011 - 02:12 PM

25 points for survey

Thanks Much!

#494 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2011 - 02:51 PM

he probably got it from like blockbuster or a rental place where u can either rent the movies or look inside the display case to see if theres a code or not. thats just my guess

#495 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:03 PM

he probably got it from like blockbuster or a rental place where u can either rent the movies or look inside the display case to see if theres a code or not. thats just my guess

You don't have to do anything like that. I've managed to easily earn 10K points just through the movies and the rare but occasional ticket stub redemption. (not counting all the free online codes redeemed)

The program has been going on for years now, and is scheduled to end at the end of each year it's been running (but always getting extended)- so accumulating a large number of them isn't hard.

I actually only buy about 1/2 the eligible titles (mostly the AAA theatrical releases) and usually avoid most of the straight to video stuff- and since you can only redeem one code per title, snagging multiples from a rental store doesn't do much good unless you trade them for others in the trade thread.

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#496 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:08 PM

Got my VinylNation Toy Story 3 figure today. It actually had the retail price printed on the box. $9.99.....pretty cool thwy are only 550 rewarda points. Dont think Id be willing to pay $9.99 for one, but they are neat. I ended up getting the penguin. :)

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#497 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

VAIR-RID-DIS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:15 PM

@flamedliquid Just got mine in as well, I got baby. I would've loved either Buzz or better yet the chaser XD

#498 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:57 PM

I got mine yesterday and I got the Baby. Would've literally preferred anyone else.

#499 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:42 PM

I ordered another on the 5th. If I get another Weezy Ill trade one of ya guys if you want. I found out what the secret one was by searching online and am kinda disappointed.

Spoiler

rm8ylt.gif

#500 ArmorForVictor

ArmorForVictor

| (• ◡•) | (ʋ❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:06 AM

anyone have a clue on to why i can never get a survey to load for me? i have 3 i can choose from right now, but when i click on one it just reloads the surveys page
Posted Image
:3ds: 3DS Friend Code - 2466-1424-5777 (PM me yours if you add me :wave:)

#501 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:31 AM

I ordered another on the 5th. If I get another Weezy Ill trade one of ya guys if you want. I found out what the secret one was by searching online and am kinda disappointed.

Spoiler

Evil Dr. Porkchop has a hat, which I think is decent. Sometimes they just paint stuff like hats or accessories on the standard mickey body shape instead of actually having them attached to the figure. One of the only vinylmation figures I have is of the Fairy Godmother and she came with a wand you can put in her hand, which I think is neat.

But I do agree the mystery one could have been cooler.
I only have a bit under 1k right now, so I'll probably just go for a vinylmation or 2. I just hope they don't decide to add another kind after I spend my points. I just started collecting these and want to expand it a bit.

#502 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:07 AM

I'm hoping they add more Vinylmation series. Would love to get some Star Wars ones.

rm8ylt.gif

#503 lolwut?

lolwut?

Thank you BasedGod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:15 AM

I got my VinylMation in the mail a couple days ago and got extremely lucky with Buzz! DMR has been great for me lately.

#504 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 10:28 AM

I'm hoping they add more Vinylmation series. Would love to get some Star Wars ones.

I'd think that if they did, it would be a series that they're selling in stores/in the parks currently. I know they still sell the Toy Story series. From what I've heard, they haven't sold the Star Wars series in stores for awhile. Which sucks, because I'd love to have pretty much any figure in that series.
If they add another series, it'd probably be one of the park or urban series. Offering some of the Nightmare Before Christmas ones would be cool too, but those aren't randomized, so certain ones would sell out quicker.

I went ahead and ordered a Toy Story vinylmation.
How fast do they usually ship stuff out?

#505 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 10:49 AM

I'd think that if they did, it would be a series that they're selling in stores/in the parks currently. I know they still sell the Toy Story series. From what I've heard, they haven't sold the Star Wars series in stores for awhile. Which sucks, because I'd love to have pretty much any figure in that series.
If they add another series, it'd probably be one of the park or urban series. Offering some of the Nightmare Before Christmas ones would be cool too, but those aren't randomized, so certain ones would sell out quicker.

I went ahead and ordered a Toy Story vinylmation.
How fast do they usually ship stuff out?

It depends. I got my first one a few days after ordering it. Been a week since I placed the order for my second one. Hope I get it soon

rm8ylt.gif

#506 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:01 PM

5 points from this month's newsletter: S9YT43WX7A

#507 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:19 AM

It sucks that I'm taking this weekend off. They are offering double points on redeeming Winnie the Pooh tickets on opening weekend, up to 400 points possible. I work at a movie theater, so getting tickets is possible if I either A)pocket some while ticket-taking or B)Find some while cleaning theaters. Unfortunately, I'm going to be gone, so the best I can hope for is the standard 50 per ticket. Plus, by the time I work again, PotC probably won't even still be showing, so that's a missed opportunity as well.

On the bright side, I found more dvds around the house and have the codes for another vinylmation. My collection grows!

Edit: Apparently there's a limit of one per member. Awesome that I noticed this after I put in the codes.

Edited by Gram, 13 July 2011 - 04:45 AM.

#508 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:56 AM

It sucks that I'm taking this weekend off. They are offering double points on redeeming Winnie the Pooh tickets on opening weekend, up to 400 points possible. I work at a movie theater, so getting tickets is possible if I either A)pocket some while ticket-taking or B)Find some while cleaning theaters. Unfortunately, I'm going to be gone, so the best I can hope for is the standard 50 per ticket. Plus, by the time I work again, PotC probably won't even still be showing, so that's a missed opportunity as well.

On the bright side, I found more dvds around the house and have the codes for another vinylmation. My collection grows!

Edit: Apparently there's a limit of one per member. Awesome that I noticed this after I put in the codes.

seriously? well they still took my points aay when I redeemed for a second one. Was wondering why I havent received it yet. Do I seriously have to ask for my points back? Such BS

rm8ylt.gif

#509 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:59 AM

Where exactly does it say one Vinylmation per member?

rm8ylt.gif

#510 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:21 AM

Where exactly does it say one Vinylmation per member?

It mentions it on the product page above the button to redeem for it.
If you try to redeem a 2nd one, you are taken to a page where it basically says "you've already redeemed this item too many times, choose another one."

As far as I know, there's always been that restriction, so I don't know how it's possible to order more than one.

Edited by Gram, 13 July 2011 - 07:52 AM.