Free Disney Movie Rewards Codes Worth 100 points

• Please log in to reply
1088 replies to this topic

#511 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:57 AM

well it let me order 2. hope i get my 2nd one.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#512 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:20 AM

well it let me order 2. hope i get my 2nd one.

Did you ever get an email that they shipped it?
I just got an email that they shipped mine and I ordered way after you. If they still haven't emailed you, you should ask them what's up.

#513 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:06 AM

Did you ever get an email that they shipped it?
I just got an email that they shipped mine and I ordered way after you. If they still haven't emailed you, you should ask them what's up.

ive emailed them a few days ago. still havent gotten an email back from them.

rm8ylt.gif

#514 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 06:07 AM

Got my 2nd Vinylmation figure today. It was Rex. :)

rm8ylt.gif

#515 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 07:16 AM

Got my 2nd Vinylmation figure today. It was Rex. :)

That's cool. I like him. My stepfather has him, but one of its arms is screwed up and keeps falling off.
Funny thing is I just tried to redeem another one and was able to do it. Maybe you can only have one in the process of being shipped out, but once it's in the mail you can redeem it again. It still says only one per member, so I don't know what the heck that means.

Also, if you like vinylmations, you might want to check your local Disney store. Mine has a buy one get one free on vinylmations sale. Not sure if it's for all stores or not. I bought a bunch yesterday and got the 3D glasses chaser among other stuff. Very good deal.
Hopefully the store nearest you doesn't have greedy employees like mine. The manager was literally opening cases and buying them before the store opened to get the chasers. Fucked up. The only case she didn't open is the one I got mine out of.

#516 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 07:26 AM

That's cool. I like him. My stepfather has him, but one of its arms is screwed up and keeps falling off.
Funny thing is I just tried to redeem another one and was able to do it. Maybe you can only have one in the process of being shipped out, but once it's in the mail you can redeem it again. It still says only one per member, so I don't know what the heck that means.

Also, if you like vinylmations, you might want to check your local Disney store. Mine has a buy one get one free on vinylmations sale. Not sure if it's for all stores or not. I bought a bunch yesterday and got the 3D glasses chaser among other stuff. Very good deal.
Hopefully the store nearest you doesn't have greedy employees like mine. The manager was literally opening cases and buying them before the store opened to get the chasers. Fucked up. The only case she didn't open is the one I got mine out of.

I leke em but dont think Id be willing to buy them, even if they are b1g1 $5 a piece is kinda a lot. I also figure if I get any duplicates of the Toy Story ones might be able to just trade fellow CAGers.

rm8ylt.gif

#517 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 07:33 AM

I leke em but dont think Id be willing to buy them, even if they are b1g1 $5 a piece is kinda a lot. I also figure if I get any duplicates of the Toy Story ones might be able to just trade fellow CAGers.

I agree. Before yesterday, the only ones I had were gifts. I bit mainly because the 3D glasses one looked cool.
They also do trading at disney stores too if you get duplicates and can't find any good trades on cag.
I traded a duplicate for quasimodo when I went yesterday.

#518 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 08:01 AM

I agree. Before yesterday, the only ones I had were gifts. I bit mainly because the 3D glasses one looked cool.
They also do trading at disney stores too if you get duplicates and can't find any good trades on cag.
I traded a duplicate for quasimodo when I went yesterday.

i think the closest Disney Store by me is like 80 miles away unfortunately. :/

rm8ylt.gif

#519 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 08:12 AM

I received my Cars 2 posters and the corners are all scrunched up. :/

Would DMR support exchange or send a replacement in a case like this?

#520 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 08:17 AM

I received my Cars 2 posters and the corners are all scrunched up. :/

Would DMR support exchange or send a replacement in a case like this?

I think someone in this topic mentioned getting a refund because some posters he got were messed up.
In his case they said it was sold out even though it was still being sold on the site, so they might just use that as an excuse and just refund you.

#521 sangredekrazy

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 02:01 PM

I think someone in this topic mentioned getting a refund because some posters he got were messed up.
In his case they said it was sold out even though it was still being sold on the site, so they might just use that as an excuse and just refund you.

I emailed customer service, but the quicker resolution is to post on the DMR facebook page. they are very quick about responding. they didn't replace my poster however they refunded me 200 points. i think the poster was 500-550. I would have rather had a nice looking poster and i was willing to ship the damaged one back but they weren't having that and I didn't press the matter.

Chances are my son will find a way to pull it off the wall and tear it up himself...he likes to destroy stuff..

#522 Clown069

Clown069

Posted 16 July 2011 - 02:10 PM

anyone else have problems redeeming Pirates Imax Tickets? mine still say Pending Moderation but the Cars 2 tickets have already been processed.
Posted Image

#523 lostfan

lostfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:39 PM

That was me. My Cars poster came all wrinkled down the middle from top to bottom (off and on), but it was pretty bad. I emailed and didn't hear anything for 5 days so I called. The lady was real nice and said they'd help me out but unfortunately it was OOS (which it wasn't, I don't think it still is but I haven't checked too recently) but they'd refund the 550 points immediately. I just hung up the wrinkled one since its one per member, and I figured I was already down for ordering one then. Just ordered him Pooh movie poster with my 550 refunded points. Hopefully it comes in good shape. A few days later I got an email saying their records show that I had called about it and if I wasn't satisfied to let them know. I'd recommend calling next time, they're very nice on the phone.

#524 Luuc

Luuc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 11:06 PM

I bought :dvd: Newsies and it came with two codes for some reason, I of course can't use the second one so if anyone wants it just PM me and it's yours.

It's only worth 75 points, btw.

Edit: Code is gone.

Edited by Luuc, 17 July 2011 - 11:22 PM.

#525 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:30 PM

hot damn.......I didnt read about this anywhere and dont know if its a limited time thing but the Fox and the Hound 1 and 2 bluray/dvd combo gave me 250 points. :)

rm8ylt.gif

#526 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:29 PM

anyone else have problems redeeming Pirates Imax Tickets? mine still say Pending Moderation but the Cars 2 tickets have already been processed.

where does it say pending? where do i need to go to see that? i uploaded my cars 2 ticket yesterday but i dont see it in my account.

#527 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:11 AM

I got Rex today.
Could've been worse.

#528 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:28 AM

Just ordered a 3rd Vinylmation figure.

rm8ylt.gif

#529 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:40 AM

Ugh. I'm at 14,888 points, awaiting 200 points to clear from Cars 2, and the 15000 point Disney Studio Tour goes out of stock. It's my own fault as I could have used other codes, but I didn't honestly expect that to happen. Anyone know if they will refill that award?
Posted Image

#530 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:45 AM

Ugh. I'm at 14,888 points, awaiting 200 points to clear from Cars 2, and the 15000 point Disney Studio Tour goes out of stock. It's my own fault as I could have used other codes, but I didn't honestly expect that to happen. Anyone know if they will refill that award?

It's been out of stock for at least a week or two.
I don't see why they couldn't restock it though. There's nothing to "restock", after all.

#531 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:57 AM

dear god, how did you amass that many points?

#532 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:05 AM

dear god, how did you amass that many points?

A long slow process of collecting codes, using all the bonuses, even sometimes finding movie tickets on the ground outside the theater! I buy a lot of blu-rays and they used to do a bunch of double-point promos back in the day.... Really I just take advantage of every last opportunity to earn points...

That's why I still had codes not redeemed, as sometimes they do bonuses for double-points, or for redeeming certain titles, and I was waiting to see if something like that turned up.
Posted Image

#533 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 07:06 AM

For me, there's nothing I'd really want at the high point totals. I have no kids and don't live close enough to Disney Studios. So I'm just opting for the low-cost option of vinyl figures, since I'm starting to collect those anyway.

I almost have enough tickets to get a 3rd figure now. I just need for the points from Cars 2 tickets to clear and to redeem a DVD code I have around here somewhere. I'd like a different series to be redeemable, but I'll take what I can get. At the very least I'll have something to trade.

#534 Clown069

Clown069

Posted 26 July 2011 - 07:56 AM

where does it say pending? where do i need to go to see that? i uploaded my cars 2 ticket yesterday but i dont see it in my account.

go to My DMR and at the bottom it shows your movie tickets and whether they are accepted or pending. It took forever but they finally accepted my Pirates tickets Cars 2 was almost instant for me.
Posted Image

#535 micmonmel

micmonmel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:29 AM

On your "My DMR" page you can see what is pending and what points you have processed. I had an issue with the Pirates tickets-- I submitted Cars2 and Pirates on the same day, scanned the same way. Cars2 processed in just a few days, Pirates did not. When I check my processing page, it had the Pirates movies listed 4 times-- I had only submitted them once. I was concerned they'd close my account, so I contacted them to let them know. No response but I got the Pirates points a couple of days later-- that was July 2 or so. Two days ago, I got another 200 points for Pirates-- was about to contact them, but they took them back...

So yeah it seems Pirates is taking a bit longer to process.

#536 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:52 AM

thanks but i dont see it under My DMR. im not sure if it went through or not. once i uploaded the pic, it didnt show a confirmation page or anything.

#537 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:20 AM

My Pirates tickets processed in less then a week, so not true for everyone.

rm8ylt.gif

#538 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:23 PM

My Winnie the Pooh tickets (opening weekend) say 'pending moderation'. Is that different than the 'pending' you guys are referring to?
Posted Image

#539 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:33 PM

I emailed customer service, but the quicker resolution is to post on the DMR facebook page. they are very quick about responding. they didn't replace my poster however they refunded me 200 points. i think the poster was 500-550. I would have rather had a nice looking poster and i was willing to ship the damaged one back but they weren't having that and I didn't press the matter.

Chances are my son will find a way to pull it off the wall and tear it up himself...he likes to destroy stuff..

It's been over a week and no response via email. I'll try FB...thanks.

#540 Luuc

Luuc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:16 PM

Ratatouille code:

TRHK43HRDRMG

This may or may not work, the code is in a used DVD.

Good luck!