1135 replies to this topic

#541 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:20 PM

Ratatouille code:

TRHK43HRDRMG

This may or may not work, the code is in a used DVD.

Good luck!

Got it, thanks!

#542 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:56 PM

3rd Vinylmation came today. Got Bullseye. Still hoping for Woody and Buzz. Hamm wouldnt be bad either.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#543 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:35 PM

I ordered my 3rd one yesterday.
I feel like going into the Disney Store near here and just squeezing each box for a Buzz. People who work there probably did that ages ago. If not them, other customers. So many sharks around here.

#544 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:55 PM

I got my anniversary email. 4.99 S&H for 1 of 3 blurays

Chicken Little, The Rookie, Eight Below.

I don't know if I am going to bother. Maybe I'll get chicken little.

#545 lostfan

lostfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:57 PM

They added Hollywood Movie money to the rewards. In the details it says 'to see any Disney movie' do you think that's just the suggestions or can they designate the movie money towards that? I'm not sure there's any Disney movie's coming out that I'd want to see since we just saw Cars 2 and Pooh.

#546 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:59 PM

they also added Fantastic Four complete animated series for 900 points. i ordered that yesterday.

#547 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2011 - 05:17 PM

They added Hollywood Movie money to the rewards. In the details it says 'to see any Disney movie' do you think that's just the suggestions or can they designate the movie money towards that? I'm not sure there's any Disney movie's coming out that I'd want to see since we just saw Cars 2 and Pooh.

If they give you a credit card style print off (like they do for the other promos) you can use it towards any movie just by going to the cinemark website/fandango and using it to purchase the ticket (put in the information just like a credit card) and purchase your ticket.

#548 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2011 - 11:22 PM

73 points away from getting the newly added Fantastic 4 complete series dvd set. :/

rm8ylt.gif

#549 psynide

psynide

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2011 - 12:08 AM

73 points away from getting the newly added Fantastic 4 complete series dvd set. :/

sent you a pm

#550 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2011 - 12:45 AM

sent you a pm

thanks psynide. Luckily didnt have that code redeemed. :)

rm8ylt.gif

#551 D0RC

D0RC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2011 - 01:28 AM

I wonder if they'll add more Marvel stuff. I hope they do. I want to bite on that Fantastic Four DVD set, but I don't know yet hehe.

#552 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2011 - 01:42 AM

hope they add the x-men volumes myself. I still need Volume 5

rm8ylt.gif

#553 micmonmel

micmonmel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2011 - 12:53 PM

So who wants to use some of their points to see how the hollywood cash comes out? I know everyone I've done has a logo of the movie I'm supposed to use it on. Of course it is entered just as a credit card, so not sure that should matter....

#554 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2011 - 05:07 PM

with all the movie cash offers floating around, I find it kind of a waste. Just my opinion.

rm8ylt.gif

#555 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

they also added Fantastic Four complete animated series for 900 points. i ordered that yesterday.

3,300 points and I Finally redeemed them for something
Posted Image

#556 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:06 PM

5 points code from August newsletter
H3JM73RT4X

#557 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:38 PM

with all the movie cash offers floating around, I find it kind of a waste. Just my opinion.

Care to link to what you're referencing? :D

5 points code from August newsletter
H3JM73RT4X

Thank you! I got the email, but it kept saying that I already used the code. :roll:
Posted Image

#558 lowdwn169

lowdwn169

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:47 PM

Care to link to what you're referencing? :D

Thank you! I got the email, but it kept saying that I already used the code. :roll:

it may be because they sent last months new letter. i got an email saying by a glitch they sent July's newsletter instead of august. went back to the email and sure enough it was July's
Posted Image

#559 Clown069

Clown069

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:07 AM

3rd Vinylmation came today. Got Bullseye. Still hoping for Woody and Buzz. Hamm wouldnt be bad either.

Are those worth having? i have 2500 points and don't really see anything i would like to spend them on.
Posted Image

#560 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:41 AM

If you can get Evil Dr. Porkchop (the mystery chaser), it's worth about $35 on eBay.

Cause I'm sick of seeing ghosts, and I know how it's all gonna end

There's no triumph waiting, there's no sunset to ride off in

We all want to be great men, there's nothing romantic about it

I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given

I just want to sell out my funeral.

I just want to be enough for everyone.

#561 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:19 AM

Buzz and Woody sell for around $15 to $20 too.
I know because I've been trying to get them off ebay and crazy people keep bidding that high. I managed to finally get Woody for a decent price. I will feel stupid if I get him from this now.

Vinylmation is good to get if you like collecting and you like Disney stuff. I disliked it at first, but once I got my first figure I started collecting more and more. There are some cool designs out there. The Toy Story series is good to get if you like the characters from Toy Story. All are pretty well-done.

#562 Clown069

Clown069

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:14 PM

If you can get Evil Dr. Porkchop (the mystery chaser), it's worth about $35 on eBay.

I ended up ordering 2, expecting to get nothing worth while.. The first one was the penguin Wheezy and the second one finally came today and it was Dr. Porkchop; thinking about ordering more.
Posted Image

#563 M3wThr33

M3wThr33

Batman with a gun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:37 AM

New code: D23

#564 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:52 AM

Those vinylmation people are nuts, it's a cool thing to have for a hobby but when you haul your whole collection and set it up in front of the store just to show it off that is where I draw the line. If anybody has real interest in these I go to Disneyland all the time and can pick up some.

EDIT: Thanks for the code.

#565 Clown069

Clown069

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:53 AM

Those vinylmation people are nuts, it's a cool thing to have for a hobby but when you haul your whole collection and set it up in front of the store just to show it off that is where I draw the line. If anybody has real interest in these I go to Disneyland all the time and can pick up some.

only one's I'd like to have are the Nightmare before Christmas ones. never been to disneyland myself.
Posted Image

#566 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:35 AM

A vast majority of pin and vinylmation collectors are over the top. I only recently started collecting vinylmation figures, and the prices I see on ebay and the collectors I see at Disneyland outside places like D-Street and pin stores is just crazy.
I only get figures I think look cool.

only one's I'd like to have are the Nightmare before Christmas ones. never been to disneyland myself.

If you have a Disney store near you, they sell most of them there. I think they only sell Jack Skellington and Pumpkin King at the parks though. Sometimes Jack shows up on disneystore.com, but they sell it for 2 bucks more on there for some reason.

#567 thebokchoyman

thebokchoyman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:06 PM

New code: D23

Thanks for this code! Now 130 points away from the blu-ray that I've wanted to get that's now in the Quantities Limited stages. I need to hurry up with it.
Posted Image

:br: - 126
:dvd: - 314
:360: - 33

#568 chard19

chard19

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:11 PM

I ended up ordering 2, expecting to get nothing worth while.. The first one was the penguin Wheezy and the second one finally came today and it was Dr. Porkchop; thinking about ordering more.

How long after you got your "shipping" email did you get yours? my gf and i have been waiting for about a week for ours
Currently playing: :360: Final Fantasy 13
:psp: nothing
:wii: Twilight Princess
:ps2: Kingdom Hearts
:ds: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Posted Image

#569 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:52 PM

Went ahead and ordered a Vinylmation. When will it let me order another one?

#570 asaraa

asaraa

Shepard-Commander

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:12 PM

I've got an extra Big Baby if anyone wants to trade.

I need:
Lotso
Woody
Bullseye
Evil Dr. Porkchop