Free Disney Movie Rewards Codes Worth 100 points

• Please log in to reply
1135 replies to this topic

#571 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:02 PM

Does anyone have a lot of doubles of the Vinylmation? I would trade for some.. I am not sure I want to spend my points on them..

These are the games that I am currently playing:

:ps3: Batman: Arkham City

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8
:3ds: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage

Here is a direct link to my trade list.

#572 Clown069

Clown069

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:32 PM

How long after you got your "shipping" email did you get yours? my gf and i have been waiting for about a week for ours

i think it took about 3-4 weeks.
Posted Image

#573 chard19

chard19

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:26 PM

i think it took about 3-4 weeks.

That...is depressing...
Currently playing: :360: Final Fantasy 13
:psp: nothing
:wii: Twilight Princess
:ps2: Kingdom Hearts
:ds: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Posted Image

#574 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:10 PM

Went ahead and ordered a Vinylmation. When will it let me order another one?

After you receive it.

#575 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:37 PM

After you receive it.

Okay, thanks. I was hoping I could just order them around the same time, but I guess I can wait.

#576 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:38 PM

Does anyone have a lot of doubles of the Vinylmation? I would trade for some.. I am not sure I want to spend my points on them..

i had 2 buttercups but traded one of them for a rex at disneyland. would still like to trade out buttercup though..

#577 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:40 AM

The thought of someone not wanting Buttercup pains me!

#578 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 01:25 AM

Care to link to what you're referencing? :D

Thank you! I got the email, but it kept saying that I already used the code. :roll:

sorry for the delay. what I mean is its seems movie cash delays are all over the place lately. Movie cash for Captain America, Green lantern, Conan, Cars 2, Pirates of the Caribbean 4, Winnie the Pooh, harry Potter, and others have been included free when purchasing certain titles on bluray or dvd. And if these movie vouchers Disney is offering are only good on Disney movies its an even bigger waste.

Back to Vinylmation:

Hoping to get some more points soon so I can order another figure. These are kinda fun to get in the mail unsure of what you are going to get but anxious to see. Wonder how long these are going to be available in the rewards section.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#579 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:13 AM

Not sure how long they'll be available.
Probably until they stop selling them in stores. Then maybe they'll offer a different series, which would be cool. Maybe Lion King when it comes out.

#580 lowdwn169

lowdwn169

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:51 PM

Not sure how long they'll be available.
Probably until they stop selling them in stores. Then maybe they'll offer a different series, which would be cool. Maybe Lion King when it comes out.

hmmmm never thought of the lion king... i was going to order another one after i get the one i ordered yesterday, now i might wait to see if they do a lion king one.:bouncy::applause:
Posted Image

#581 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:55 PM

Yeah, it'll have the same retail that Toy Story does, so they could easily put it at the same redemption value.
I just don't know if they'd do that though. I think Toy Story was out for a good while before they started offering it as a reward.

#582 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:33 AM

hmmmm never thought of the lion king... i was going to order another one after i get the one i ordered yesterday, now i might wait to see if they do a lion king one.:bouncy::applause:

well they already had lion king ones in the past series of vinylmation I believe, its just it wasnt every character possible, maybe a select few. Or so I think I saw some.

rm8ylt.gif

#583 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 03:13 AM

well they already had lion king ones in the past series of vinylmation I believe, its just it wasnt every character possible, maybe a select few. Or so I think I saw some.

Banzai the hyena in Villains and Simba in Animation 1 as a combo topper.
Both are in the Lion King series, but have different designs than before.

#584 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:09 PM

Nice, it has only been a week and I've already received my Vinylmation and it just so happens to be the elusive Dr. Porkchop. Very cool (that I got him, not the toy itself). Although I could probably get some money for him, I think I'll hold on to him because I'd like to get the whole set. I'm currently trying to get a cheapish unopened Doug two-pack, which is probably the the only thing I would trade this for.

Anyway, I went ahead and ordered another toy...I'm hoping it's either Buttercup or another one of these that I can sell.

#585 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:48 PM

lucky, i want Dr Evil Porkchop. Take my buttercup for it? :)

#586 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:28 AM

Ha ha, nice try. I do want Buttercup, but he's easy to find for a good price. I'll only budge for the Doug two-pack. Even then, I'm a little reluctant because I want this guy for my personal collection; it's just that I really want the Doug ones and they're going for $30-$40. Knowing me, I'll probably end up buying them once I cash my latest survey checks. Heh.

But if I luck out and happen to snag another Dr. Porkchop, I'll offer it up for trade here before putting it on eBay.

#587 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:01 AM

Ha ha, nice try. I do want Buttercup, but he's easy to find for a good price. I'll only budge for the Doug two-pack. Even then, I'm a little reluctant because I want this guy for my personal collection; it's just that I really want the Doug ones and they're going for $30-$40. Knowing me, I'll probably end up buying them once I cash my latest survey checks. Heh.

But if I luck out and happen to snag another Dr. Porkchop, I'll offer it up for trade here before putting it on eBay.

mentioning the Doug ones which I had no idea about I stumbled upon the other Disney Afternoon 2 packs. Would love the Darkwing Duck, Ducktales, and Chip and Dale ones.

rm8ylt.gif

#588 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:19 AM

Darkwing Duck isn't out yet. It's the only one left after Bonkers releases in a few days. I hope it's released online. If it's released in the parks like a number of them have been in the past, I'm screwed and probably won't get it because of price-gouging on ebay.
I managed to get the Rescue Rangers for a decent price, but for some reason Duck Tales is by far the most expensive one to buy on ebay. I don't really get it, since both characters aren't as well-known as pretty much all of the other characters in Disney Afternoons.

#589 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:38 AM

Darkwing Duck isn't out yet. It's the only one left after Bonkers releases in a few days. I hope it's released online. If it's released in the parks like a number of them have been in the past, I'm screwed and probably won't get it because of price-gouging on ebay.
I managed to get the Rescue Rangers for a decent price, but for some reason Duck Tales is by far the most expensive one to buy on ebay. I don't really get it, since both characters aren't as well-known as pretty much all of the other characters in Disney Afternoons.

You dont think Scrooge McDuck is well known? You are crazy. And Ducktales and Rescue Rangers are probbaly the 2 most loved and watched Disney afternoon shows. Now if Talespin was going for more then others or the Goof troop ones..then I'd be surprised. But Ducktales being the most expensive to me is a no brainer.

rm8ylt.gif

#590 Clown069

Clown069

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:40 AM

So has anyone tried one of the movie money things? are they only for disney movies?
Posted Image

#591 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:01 AM

You dont think Scrooge McDuck is well known? You are crazy. And Ducktales and Rescue Rangers are probbaly the 2 most loved and watched Disney afternoon shows. Now if Talespin was going for more then others or the Goof troop ones..then I'd be surprised. But Ducktales being the most expensive to me is a no brainer.

As well-known as Chip, Dale, Goofy, Max, and Baloo? Heck no.
All of those are characters you'd find in the theme parks. You'd be hard-pressed to find Scrooge there, let alone Launchpad. Yet they go for a good amount more. It has nothing to do with how popular the show was. Goof Troop was very popular and spawned two movies, yet it sells for about the same as Talespin on ebay.
Duck Tales wasn't released online, and I think that contributes to the price tag. Thus why I'm fearing a non-online Darkwing Duck release.

Edit: ...and of course they just announced it's being released at the parks only. Guess I'll have to pay $60+ if I ever want that set. Ugh.

#592 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:21 AM

As well-known as Chip, Dale, Goofy, Max, and Baloo? Heck no.
All of those are characters you'd find in the theme parks. You'd be hard-pressed to find Scrooge there, let alone Launchpad. Yet they go for a good amount more. It has nothing to do with how popular the show was. Goof Troop was very popular and spawned two movies, yet it sells for about the same as Talespin on ebay.
Duck Tales wasn't released online, and I think that contributes to the price tag. Thus why I'm fearing a non-online Darkwing Duck release.

Edit: ...and of course they just announced it's being released at the parks only. Guess I'll have to pay $60+ if I ever want that set. Ugh.

I honestly think Disney just hates using Ducks at their theme parks. When I went years ago they told me they no longer were going to have Donald Duck walking the parks. This really bummed me because hes my fave of the Fab 5.....6 if you count Daisy. I was lucky to find him in Epcot.............though he was in his 3 Amigos gear.
I dont see how Max is a more popular character then Scrooge McDuck. Baloo and Goofy of course. And maybe theres a higher demand for the Ducktales ones not only because it was a Park release but because the show has a lot of followers. I dont want to argue with you but Ducktales and Chip and Dale were leagues better then Talespin and Goof Troop. Dont forget there was a Ducktales movie as well. Ducktales and Rescue Rangers were two of the pioneers for the Disney afternoon cartoons. Without their success we may have never seen other shows like Talespin, Darkwing Duck, and Goof Troop.

rm8ylt.gif

#593 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:45 AM

I dont see how Max is a more popular character then Scrooge McDuck. Baloo and Goofy of course. And maybe theres a higher demand for the Ducktales ones not only because it was a Park release but because the show has a lot of followers. I dont want to argue with you but Ducktales and Chip and Dale were leagues better then Talespin and Goof Troop. Dont forget there was a Ducktales movie as well. Ducktales and Rescue Rangers were two of the pioneers for the Disney afternoon cartoons. Without their success we may have never seen other shows like Talespin, Darkwing Duck, and Goof Troop.

I've seen Max at Disneyland every time I've went for the last 15 or so years. Basically right after the show started airing. Last time I went, he was taking pictures at the front gate. He's also one of a handful of characters they have at Goofy's Kitchen for character breakfast. That's how I gauge his popularity.
Goofy Movie made twice as much as the Duck Tales movie. The Duck Tales movie was seen as a commercial failure.
Ducktales aired a good amount of episodes more than the other shows in the old lineup, but I really don't think it was that much more popular than the other shows. It was made up of all secondary characters, unlike the other shows save Talespin.

I can't personally vouch for the quality of the shows back then. I watched them when I was young and remember liking every single one. I'd watch Talespin, Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, and Duck Tales and loved all of them. I'd put the latter three above Talespin.
I remember liking Duck Tales a lot. I can still recite the theme song. However, I don't think it should garner the premium it has on ebay compared to the other series.

#594 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:55 AM

I've seen Max at Disneyland every time I've went for the last 15 or so years. Basically right after the show started airing. Last time I went, he was taking pictures at the front gate. He's also one of a handful of characters they have at Goofy's Kitchen for character breakfast. That's how I gauge his popularity.
Goofy Movie made twice as much as the Duck Tales movie. The Duck Tales movie was seen as a commercial failure.
Ducktales aired a good amount of episodes more than the other shows in the old lineup, but I really don't think it was that much more popular than the other shows. It was made up of all secondary characters, unlike the other shows save Talespin.

I can't personally vouch for the quality of the shows back then. I watched them when I was young and remember liking every single one. I'd watch Talespin, Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, and Duck Tales and loved all of them. I'd put the latter three above Talespin.
I remember liking Duck Tales a lot. I can still recite the theme song. However, I don't think it should garner the premium it has on ebay compared to the other series.

If I saw Max at a theme park I'd walk right on by him. Didnt care for the character. Ill take Huey,Dewey, and Louie over him any day. Guess I just love my Cartoon ducks. And Darkwing Duck was also made up of all secondary characters...well totally new characters all together, as well as later shows like Bonkers.
But enough of this. You dont think Ducktales should have the highest price, and I do. That is all. Nothing else can really be said. ou either buy em or you dont. If I collected these things I'd pick em up in a heart beat. But i cant justify even paying $10 for one of these. Which its why its nice getting the Toy Story ones for free with Disney Rewards points.

rm8ylt.gif

#595 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:14 AM

Yeah, they were made up of secondary characters, which is why I don't expect them to go for as much as the other sets when they're released.
I could, of course be wrong, since demand is a strange thing sometimes.

As for Max, I've always liked him a lot. Both in the show and in the parks. Have some really cool pictures with him from when I was younger and more recently too. So yeah, certainly some bias on my end.

Anyway, I haven't got any of the Toy Story figures I wanted and getting points again is slow going. I already ran through my family's movie collection and am now waiting for another Disney movie to come out in theaters. Probably won't redeem for Toy Story again though. I'd like to wait and see if they add another series soon.

#596 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:47 AM

Just because Scrooge isn't at the theme park, it doesn't mean he's not popular (I've never seen any of the "witches" there and they're all quite popular). He's one of the most loved Disney characters and he's certainly a heck of a lot more recognizable than someone like Max. Duck Tales was also one of the most popular and beloved cartoons produced by Disney, so it makes sense that this set will be expensive and tough to find. What surprises me is that Bonkers is so expensive. I loved the show as a kid, but nobody I talk to has ever even heard of it.

#597 macontosh2000

macontosh2000

Dirty Scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:13 PM

So has anyone tried one of the movie money things? are they only for disney movies?

They are only for Disney movies. On the ticket itself it says "Valid for one movie admission to see any Disney movie".
macontosh2000 Quote of the Day (or whenever i choose to change it)

"Here he comes. Here comes John Wayne. I'm not gonna cry about my pa. I'm gonna build an airport, put my name on it. Why, Michael? So you can fly away from your feelings? You can keep them bottled up Michael, but they will come out. Sometimes in the most unexpected........Hey, where the Fuck are my hard-boiled eggs?"

Tobias Funke, Arrested Development

#598 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:37 PM

That's what I think its stupid about Disney releasing there items in such limited amount, you get a bunch of scalpers take there family and there kids to buy up as many as they can to sell on eBay. For those of you unfamiliar with Disneyland, these people are freaking cutthroat!!!! They run, hide in bushes, speed and cut you off in traffic just to get in line for the limited release. I'm unsure if Vinylmation people are the same but this is all a big assumption basing it on Pin Traders which I'm sure are the same.

Max is one of the harder characters to find at Disneyland though too, he does pop out but not as often as others. I think it also depends what park your in, I know only certain ones show up at DCA, took me forever to get a picture with Frozone!

#599 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:41 PM

That's what I think its stupid about Disney releasing there items in such limited amount, you get a bunch of scalpers take there family and there kids to buy up as many as they can to sell on eBay. For those of you unfamiliar with Disneyland, these people are freaking cutthroat!!!! They run, hide in bushes, speed and cut you off in traffic just to get in line for the limited release. I'm unsure if Vinylmation people are the same but this is all a big assumption basing it on Pin Traders which I'm sure are the same.

Max is one of the harder characters to find at Disneyland though too, he does pop out but not as often as others. I think it also depends what park your in, I know only certain ones show up at DCA, took me forever to get a picture with Frozone!

glad I'm not a collector. I know how crazes can be. Been through the pokemon card and star wars ccg cards phase. And oh yah..POGs. While my sister went through a Beanie Babies phase.

rm8ylt.gif

#600 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:59 PM

Oh, don't get me started on Beanie Babies. I've still got a hope chest full of those stupid things. Collecting them was pretty fun, though. I managed to get almost all of them before Ty basically rebooted the franchise and made all of them worthless. Thankfully, I sold quite a few for several hundred dollars each, so in the end, my collection was free and I made a profit.