Free Disney Movie Rewards Codes Worth 100 points

• Please log in to reply
1088 replies to this topic

#601 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:39 AM

I ordered the set of 2 pairs of PotC passive 3D glasses and they sent me one pair instead of two. :-x

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#602 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:26 PM

Just ordered my 4th Toy Story vinylmation figure. :)

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#603 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:44 PM

I ordered the set of 2 pairs of PotC passive 3D glasses and they sent me one pair instead of two. :-x

Definitely send them an e-mail. For being a big heartless corporation, Disney actually has decent customer service. The Blu-ray case in my big Wall-E combo collectible set was all scratched up, so I e-mailed them and asked where I could buy a replacement and they just shipped one out to me for free.

#604 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:48 PM

Definitely send them an e-mail. For being a big heartless corporation, Disney actually has decent customer service. The Blu-ray case in my big Wall-E combo collectible set was all scratched up, so I e-mailed them and asked where I could buy a replacement and they just shipped one out to me for free.

I did, I got the automated "send us the incorrect item back" email and we'll send you the correct one form letter. I did respond that it was not totally incorrect, just half of the set. I'm waiting on a reply. :???:

They were good about the last promo item that was broken- I hope it goes smoothly again.

My Trade list:

#605 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:16 AM

Well, I was quite pleased with my own experience, so hopefully this will work out to your advantage as well.

#606 sangredekrazy

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:04 PM

I did, I got the automated "send us the incorrect item back" email and we'll send you the correct one form letter. I did respond that it was not totally incorrect, just half of the set. I'm waiting on a reply. :???:

They were good about the last promo item that was broken- I hope it goes smoothly again.

My experience has been that you get faster service if you contact them thru Facebook. Anytime I've e-mailed them I get a canned response.

#607 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:45 PM

My experience has been that you get faster service if you contact them thru Facebook. Anytime I've e-mailed them I get a canned response.

Thanks, I'll try that. Social media pressure to the rescue!

Edit: How did you contact them? Did you start a discussion or post on their wall?

My Trade list:

#608 sangredekrazy

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:29 PM

Thanks, I'll try that. Social media pressure to the rescue!

Edit: How did you contact them? Did you start a discussion or post on their wall?

I just posted on their wall and then one of their social media reps will comment back or ask you to e-mail them your details. I've gotten a same response, once within just a few hours.

#609 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:11 PM

5 points (I believe from this months' newsletter): V7NK93DQ5Y
25 points for signing in through facebook: link

#610 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:07 AM

thank you sir.

rm8ylt.gif

#611 thebokchoyman

thebokchoyman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:19 AM

Thanks, this finally gave me enough for the Blu-Ray I wanted...which of course is now Out of Stock *sigh*

#612 ArmorForVictor

ArmorForVictor

| (• ◡•) | (ʋ❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:46 PM

thanks ordered my first TS3 vinylmation figure hope i get something good my sister will like
Posted Image
:3ds: 3DS Friend Code - 2466-1424-5777 (PM me yours if you add me :wave:)

#613 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:11 PM

Just got another Vinylmation today. It ended up being Lotso or whatever his name is (the big pink/purple bear).

#614 ObsidianSpire

ObsidianSpire

Obsidian FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:07 AM

So when I clicked on the link and signed in my browser went crazy and started refreshing the page between the facebook and disney movie rewards page over again. Any idea how to get my points lol? Using Firefox 8 beta on Windows 7 x64 Bit- completely updated for everything I run.

jybOVvmATuEqX.png

Support Team CAG for Extra Life 2013 in November! Join us in our quest or donate. :D LINK

Current Contest/Giveaway: 

Donate to Extra Life & win one of 12 signed Red Orchestra 2 copies!

#615 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:39 PM

Got my 4th Vinylmation today. it was Buttercup. Luckily I didnt have him yet. So far no doubles. Almost have enough for a 5th.

rm8ylt.gif

#616 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:06 PM

Damn, Buttercup is what I was hoping for. The one I got is pretty cool, though. I only need a few more points for another order, so maybe I'll get lucky.

#617 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:14 PM

So when I clicked on the link and signed in my browser went crazy and started refreshing the page between the facebook and disney movie rewards page over again. Any idea how to get my points lol? Using Firefox 8 beta on Windows 7 x64 Bit- completely updated for everything I run.

It could be your beta browser. I'm running Firefox 6.0.2 on the same OS without issue.

#618 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:19 PM

I still have yet to redeem any of my points. I notice they have the complete Fantastic Four series (26 eps) for 900 points, that sounds like a decent deal

#619 Clown069

Clown069

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:22 PM

i'm still waiting on them to process my 3rd Vinylmation figure and my Nightmare Before Christmas neoprene media sleeve.
Posted Image

#620 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:26 PM

I still have yet to redeem any of my points. I notice they have the complete Fantastic Four series (26 eps) for 900 points, that sounds like a decent deal

Same here. I'm thinking of holding out for a big prize. I'm sitting on 6495 currently.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#621 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:12 PM

I don't buy DVDs or Blu-rays, so I haven't points to redeem for anything in a good while.
I wouldn't redeem anyway though.

#622 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:12 AM

I don't buy DVDs or Blu-rays, so I haven't points to redeem for anything in a good while.
I wouldn't redeem anyway though.

Well, we buy and resell, and many times the Disney videos we buy still have unredeemed rewards codes in them, so we keep them. :D

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#623 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:53 AM

What's everyone doing with the Spooky Buddies cards that come with the Disney rewards? Are you just tossing them? I can't really see these ever having any sort of value unless they someday become the only paper in existence. I'm getting so low on space that I can't even bother to store some trading cards unless it'll somehow be worth my while, so I'll probably just throw them away.

#624 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:06 PM

Redeemed for a 5th Vinylmation. Anyone get any doubles yet?

rm8ylt.gif

#625 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:59 PM

5 pts from the October newsletter - HSIU87FJ457

#626 MattZack

MattZack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:05 AM

Does anyone know if the rookie blu-ray is worth the $5 shipping from my birthday offer? Already have Chicken Little and don't think I would like Eight Below. Thanks for your help.
Posted Image

#627 sangredekrazy

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2011 - 03:02 AM

Does anyone know if the rookie blu-ray is worth the $5 shipping from my birthday offer? Already have Chicken Little and don't think I would like Eight Below. Thanks for your help.

I got it and it's pretty good if you like baseball or sports movies. 8 below wasn't too bad.

#628 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:47 AM

5 pts from the October newsletter - HSIU87FJ457

Thank you for the heads up. :)
Posted Image

#629 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:45 PM

Got my first double vinylmation today. Anyone want to trade?

Got an extra Bullseye.

Already have:

Bullseye
Buttercup
Rex
Wheezy

PM me or post here if interested. Illl trade for any I dont have, even the Baby.

rm8ylt.gif

#630 uEih

uEih

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:06 PM

Got my first double vinylmation today. Anyone want to trade?

Got an extra Bullseye.

Already have:

Bullseye
Buttercup
Rex
Wheezy

PM me or post here if interested. Illl trade for any I dont have, even the Baby.

where did you get all those from? Because on disneymovierewards it says one redemption per account.

edit: found it..you ordered another after receiving one

Edited by uEih, 12 October 2011 - 09:23 PM.

Get Free Xbox360 Games quick and easy: Sign up here! PM me if you have any questions. http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=236921