Free Disney Movie Rewards Codes Worth 100 points

• Please log in to reply
1119 replies to this topic

#751 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:12 PM

anyone have 1 blu-ray code they dont need i just need one to get Monster GreenPower™ Hi-Def PowerCenter for 6750 points i have 5553 points so i need 1197 points i think a blu-ray code = that

Um, blurays are only 125 points, 3D blurays are 200. And this is not a place to beg, anyways...

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#752 Ather

Ather

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:39 PM

Is there a trading thread?

#753 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:53 PM

Decided to use about 600 points and got the Pirates of the Caribbean necklace. Now I'm back down to 1500 and will have to wait a few more years to build up to the better prizes. =\ Again.

#754 JollehRoger

JollehRoger

Feel My Cagceps

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:53 PM

Unsure if anyone posted this code: 63DH3919HKF

I looked a few pages back and saw nothing.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Add me OnLive: JollehRoger

#755 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:39 PM

Unsure if anyone posted this code: 63DH3919HKF

I looked a few pages back and saw nothing.

It's the monthly 5pts from the email newsletter, expires April 30th

#756 Doctor Who

Doctor Who

Vworp Vworp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:06 PM

I randomly managed to get two codes with my Lion King DVD and since you can only redeem one here is the other code: 5AF4K1U3GBP

This probably only works with the UK version of Disney Movie Rewards, since US codes don't work on the UK site. But feel free to try anyway. :)

#757 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:14 PM

This probably only works with the UK version of Disney Movie Rewards, since US codes don't work on the UK site. But feel free to try anyway. :)

Yep. "Unknown code" for US users.

#758 sangredekrazy

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:50 PM

Enter LUMIERE for 10 bonus points!

#759 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:55 PM

Enter LUMIERE for 10 bonus points!

Great. thanks

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#760 sangredekrazy

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

Enter LUMIERE for 10 bonus points,

Also Enter Cogsworth for another 10.

#761 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

Enter LUMIERE for 10 bonus points,

Also Enter Cogsworth for another 10.

Awesome both worked!

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#762 AnthonyG

AnthonyG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

thanks

#763 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:21 PM

25 points for quick survey

link

#764 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:53 AM

Thanks!

#765 macontosh2000

macontosh2000

Dirty Scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:15 AM

I redeemed my points for a movie ticket. The ticket says its only for a Disney movie, can i use it to see The Avengers? I know Disney bought Marvel, but Avengers isnt being advertised as a Disney Film, and Disney isnt listing it on their website.
macontosh2000 Quote of the Day (or whenever i choose to change it)

"Here he comes. Here comes John Wayne. I'm not gonna cry about my pa. I'm gonna build an airport, put my name on it. Why, Michael? So you can fly away from your feelings? You can keep them bottled up Michael, but they will come out. Sometimes in the most unexpected........Hey, where the Fuck are my hard-boiled eggs?"

Tobias Funke, Arrested Development

#766 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:03 AM

I redeemed my points for a movie ticket. The ticket says its only for a Disney movie, can i use it to see The Avengers? I know Disney bought Marvel, but Avengers isnt being advertised as a Disney Film, and Disney isnt listing it on their website.

Probably not.
I know you can't redeem tickets for Marvel movies for points on DMR.
Posted Image

#767 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

Probably not.
I know you can't redeem tickets for Marvel movies for points on DMR.

That said, I have been receiving e-mails about the movie from Disney for a while. Based on this, I think there is a chance you could use the tickets for a Marvel movie like your can use it for other Disney family movies that are not branded 'Disney.' Of course it will be a YMMV situation as you could get a cashier and/or manager that will only let you use the ticket for a movie branded 'Disney.' In that case I guess you will ahevto wait for Brave <grin>.

#768 Demon Soul

Demon Soul

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:58 AM

25 points for quick survey

link

Thank you!

#769 Dieidiotscum

Dieidiotscum

Drink More Chicken

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:25 PM

free code, one of the pirates movies:

HMCPFMFHP693

#770 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:28 PM

free code, one of the pirates movies:

HMCPFMFHP693

Redeemed! Thank you! :D

#771 macontosh2000

macontosh2000

Dirty Scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:29 AM

I was able to use my ticket to see Avengers today (Loved it). I was prepared for an argument (had an email that said Disney presents The Avengers) but he took them no questions asked. I am not sure if he even bothered to read the ticket though, i think he just assumed it was for any movie.:D
macontosh2000 Quote of the Day (or whenever i choose to change it)

"Here he comes. Here comes John Wayne. I'm not gonna cry about my pa. I'm gonna build an airport, put my name on it. Why, Michael? So you can fly away from your feelings? You can keep them bottled up Michael, but they will come out. Sometimes in the most unexpected........Hey, where the Fuck are my hard-boiled eggs?"

Tobias Funke, Arrested Development

#772 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:09 PM

Anyone know what could be wrong with my account? I can't seem to log in. I get an error every time: "disney.globalreg.carbon.error.login_once_modify". I've changed my password, etc. with no luck. I have 3,145 points that they tell me will expire if I don't log in by May 15 or so. What should I do?

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#773 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:12 PM

Anyone know what could be wrong with my account? I can't seem to log in. I get an error every time: "disney.globalreg.carbon.error.login_once_modify". I've changed my password, etc. with no luck. I have 3,145 points that they tell me will expire if I don't log in by May 15 or so. What should I do?

Call them.

866-246-8646

#774 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:28 PM

There is a link for points in the latest newsletter (got mine today) but I wasn't able to get a link I could share. Someone else may be able to find a solid link. I got 8 points but I think the amount may vary semi-randomly.

#775 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:15 PM

There is a link for points in the latest newsletter (got mine today) but I wasn't able to get a link I could share. Someone else may be able to find a solid link. I got 8 points but I think the amount may vary semi-randomly.

I got 8 points too on one of our accounts. The other account didn't receive the email and the email in your account doesn't have the points link in it.

Edited by slowdive21, 08 May 2012 - 12:55 AM.

#776 M3wThr33

M3wThr33

Batman with a gun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:01 AM

I got 10.

I wonder if it was to give everyone a screwed-up number of points.

Way back when, there was a three-point code, and everything else is a multiple of 5, so I've been stuck at XXX8 points for a while now.

The code is: <UNIQUE> Oops

Edited by M3wThr33, 08 May 2012 - 05:21 PM.

#777 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:55 AM

Update second account also got 8 points.

#778 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:57 AM

I got 8.
Posted Image

#779 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:09 PM

The code is: FLZN0OI1R0W

We have two accounts in our household, but the other person accidentally deleted their newsletter e-mail before redeeming points. When she tried this code it says it has already been redeemed, but her history doesn't show the May newsletter code as having been redeemed yet. I looked at my history and saw this code for the newsletter: AS13ZXIP99N Unfortunately this code also says it has been redeemed. I tried both codes on two different computers with no luck. Anyone else hit a snag?

#780 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:08 PM

These are non transferable /unique codes