Saw this on SD, but the Cars 2 tin lunch box is on "sale" for 300 points:

http://www.disneymov...slunch&cdc=true
Posted Image

#842 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:57 PM

very first thing I bought with disney rewards points years ago. Hanging on to my copy though.

Yeah, it's the *reason* I signed up for Disney rewards. Still haven't found a second item I'm interested in.

#843 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:19 PM

Just got my e-mail newsletter and it includes another 'mystery points' link. Got 9 points this month!

There is also a note about getting double points for the six movies coming out later this month if you enter them between 8/21 and 8/27.

#844 WeaponX2099

WeaponX2099

Random Access Memories

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:30 PM

The $10 Hollywood Movie Money is back for 425 points

#845 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:35 AM

You can earn double points on redeeming tickets for The Odd Life of Timothy Green through next week.
That's potentially 400 points.
Posted Image

#846 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:53 AM

Just got my e-mail newsletter and it includes another 'mystery points' link. Got 9 points this month!

There is also a note about getting double points for the six movies coming out later this month if you enter them between 8/21 and 8/27.

orly?

this could be interesting.......

Want to get AristoCats, Rescuers, and Pocohantas. Should probably get a 4th to get that extra $10 off another set of 2 at Best Buy...so may get Tigger movie. Not interested in Lady and the Tramp 2

so thtd be what...........250 pts each if doubled....1000 pts? yes please!

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#847 Ather

Ather

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

Use code Percy for 10 points

#848 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:20 AM

Another newsletter with 'mystery points' just came through. I got 10 points and a family member got 6 this time around. Make sure to check your InBox!

#849 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:33 AM

I got 10 points as well.
Posted Image

#850 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:03 AM

I don't understand why Disney refuses to send me these newsletters.

#851 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:03 PM

Likely one of three reasons - 1) it is being caught in a junk mail or spam process somewhere along the way, 2) You have the wrong e-mail address on the DMR site or 3) you have opted out on the DMR website. To check the DMR preferences, do the following:
  • Log onto the DMR website.
  • Click MY ACCOUNT near the top.
    • You can check/update your e-mail address here.
  • Click the UPDATE button to the right of PREFERENCE CENTER near the bottom of the list.
  • In the Disney Movie Rewards section, place a check in front of I'd like to receive occasional updates, newsletters, and special offers from Disney Movie Rewards.
  • Click the SUBMIT button near the bottom of the page.
Hope this helps out

#852 AnthonyG

AnthonyG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:48 PM

don't feel alone i never receive them either and I have the box checked to receive them

#853 Ather

Ather

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:50 PM

Only 6. Boo.

#854 franscodelamrte

franscodelamrte

The Watchman of Buffalora Cemetery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:56 PM

i never seem to be able to find the $10 movie money for 425points

#855 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:17 PM

Likely one of three reasons - 1) it is being caught in a junk mail or spam process somewhere along the way, 2) You have the wrong e-mail address on the DMR site or 3) you have opted out on the DMR website. To check the DMR preferences, do the following:

• Log onto the DMR website.
  • Click MY ACCOUNT near the top.
    • You can check/update your e-mail address here.
  • Click the UPDATE button to the right of PREFERENCE CENTER near the bottom of the list.
  • In the Disney Movie Rewards section, place a check in front of I'd like to receive occasional updates, newsletters, and special offers from Disney Movie Rewards.
  • Click the SUBMIT button near the bottom of the page.
Hope this helps out

Thanks for trying to help, but none of those seem to apply. I have them whitelisted so they don't go to my spam folder (and I check it everyday anyway), my e-mail address is correct, and I have indeed opted in. I receive the normal newsletters just fine, but I never get these ones that give out points.

don't feel alone i never receive them either and I have the box checked to receive them

Yeah, it's weird. Like I said above, I get the normal DMR newsletters, but every time someone says there's a new one with a link for free points, there's nothing in my inbox. I'm definitely signed up to receive them, so I don't get it.

#856 kixalot

kixalot

I like Bacon!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:53 PM

Same Here.
kixalot

#857 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:03 PM

Thanks for trying to help, but none of those seem to apply. I have them whitelisted so they don't go to my spam folder (and I check it everyday anyway), my e-mail address is correct, and I have indeed opted in. I receive the normal newsletters just fine, but I never get these ones that give out points.

Just to make sure it isn't as simple as just missing the points in a 'normal' newsletter, the newsletter is titled "Lights! Camera! Rewards!" and starts with the Finding Nemo Just Keep Swimming sweepstakes. If you scroll almost all the way to the bottom, you will see a section that looks like the following:

Posted Image

You have to click the MYSTERY POINTS option which takes you to the DMR website. Once logged in you will get points that vary in amount. as I missed this section of the newsletter for a couple months I wanted to pass the info along. FYI - the mystery points section is usually not included in the newsletter you can access on the DMR site.

Hope this helps

#858 jayengee

jayengee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:49 PM

I got the newsletter about three days ago and earned 10 points. My friend got her newsletter two days ago and scored 6 points, ha ...

#859 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:31 PM

Just to make sure it isn't as simple as just missing the points in a 'normal' newsletter, the newsletter is titled "Lights! Camera! Rewards!" and starts with the Finding Nemo Just Keep Swimming sweepstakes. If you scroll almost all the way to the bottom, you will see a section that looks like the following:

Posted Image

You have to click the MYSTERY POINTS option which takes you to the DMR website. Once logged in you will get points that vary in amount. as I missed this section of the newsletter for a couple months I wanted to pass the info along. FYI - the mystery points section is usually not included in the newsletter you can access on the DMR site.

Hope this helps

Yeah, I get those in my inbox on the DMR web site (and you're right, they do not include the link)...but they never show up in my e-mail. I guess I might as well just e-mail them and ask them what the deal is.

#860 micmonmel

micmonmel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:46 PM

Same here -- in my main account, it's been three years since I've gotten the newsletter emailed. Wasn't a big deal until they switched to the mystery points. I've double and triple checked the settings -- I've gone through every single spam email to make sure I'm not overlooking them -- the newsletters never arrive.

(Note: I say "main account" because I did create a secondary account with another email address -- just to test my settings. I get the newsletters in that account. But I don't want to use that account -- all of other points are in my main account.)

#861 Ather

Ather

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:51 PM

Try copying the link, singing into your main account, and pasting the link in.

#862 micmonmel

micmonmel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:40 PM

Try copying the link, singing into your main account, and pasting the link in.

When I've tried that it tells me that link is not valid for the main account.

But thank you for the suggestion.

#863 Ather

Ather

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:54 PM

Next time, check the link. See if it lists your account info, then change to main account if it does.

#864 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:01 PM

New code:

MILLION
= 25 pts

#865 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:34 PM

New code:

MILLION = 25 pts

Thanks.
Posted Image

#866 kixalot

kixalot

I like Bacon!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:27 PM

Just got the new newsletter. Haven't received one for several months till now. I got 5 mystery points.
kixalot

#867 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:18 PM

5 here as well.

#868 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:22 PM

We have two family members with accounts - one got 5 points and the other got 7.

#869 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:17 PM

woo got 7. usually I get the minimal.
Posted Image

#870 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:21 AM