Free Disney Movie Rewards Codes Worth 100 points

• Please log in to reply
1129 replies to this topic

#871 Ather

Ather

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:47 PM

7. Not the 5 I expected from experience.

#872 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:56 AM

0 for me as usual.

#873 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:33 PM

There's some new 5 point codes out in a Halloween scramble page.

SKULLY
KITTY
CLOWN
FELIX
MUMMY
Posted Image

#874 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:47 PM

Thanks pyoobez.

#875 kixalot

kixalot

I like Bacon!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:38 AM

There's some new 5 point codes out in a Halloween scramble page.

SKULLY
KITTY
CLOWN
FELIX
MUMMY

Awesome! Thanks!
kixalot

#876 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:43 AM

Thanks!

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#877 Ather

Ather

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:00 PM

Thanks. 1100 more to my goal.

#878 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:48 AM

Avengers Plushies are back in stock.

Puny Hulk Squish!

Posted Image

They're a great deal at 575 each, considering DMR seems to value the points at a penny ($10 Starbucks for 1,000 points)

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#879 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:12 AM

Just got an email from DMR titled "Share the Magic Sweepstakes" that has a mystery point link.
I got 5 points.
Posted Image

#880 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:35 AM

Just got an email from DMR titled "Share the Magic Sweepstakes" that has a mystery point link.
I got 5 points.

Thanks for the heads up. Checked mine and got 5 too.
Posted Image

#881 angeezy

angeezy

TheHypeIsSoMellow

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:43 AM

thanks for the codes :)

#882 GamerChris

GamerChris

It's a Funny Name.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:38 PM

Thanks for the reminder. I just noticed Duck Tales the Movie is back as an eligible reward DVD.

#883 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

Make sure to check for the latest newsletter - more mystery points! I got 8 this time!

#884 GLOCKGLOCK

GLOCKGLOCK

Too many games...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

How long does it usually take for them to credit your account when you submit your movie tickets?

Hail to Pitt!

#885 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

How long does it usually take for them to credit your account when you submit your movie tickets?

7-10 days.

#886 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:22 AM

Just an FYI, there's a new vinylmation available for redemption. It's a Mickey santa and it looks pretty cool. Best one they've offered by far.
It's more than the Toy Story and Muppets ones were, but it retails for more so it's reasonable.
There's also some Wreck-It Ralph stuff like watches and an alarm clock. They look okay, but the quality probably isn't that great.

They've got a wave board too, but I'd kill myself on that thing.
Posted Image

#887 GLOCKGLOCK

GLOCKGLOCK

Too many games...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

7-10 days.

Thanks! Do they send you a confirmation or anything? I submitted my photo and I can't even find a record of it on their website. Is that how it normally works?

Hail to Pitt!

#888 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

Just an FYI, there's a new vinylmation available for redemption. It's a Mickey santa and it looks pretty cool. Best one they've offered by far.
It's more than the Toy Story and Muppets ones were, but it retails for more so it's reasonable.
There's also some Wreck-It Ralph stuff like watches and an alarm clock. They look okay, but the quality probably isn't that great.

They've got a wave board too, but I'd kill myself on that thing.

Thanks! I started collecting these stupid things and now I'm hooked.

Thanks! Do they send you a confirmation or anything? I submitted my photo and I can't even find a record of it on their website. Is that how it normally works?

Yeah. It kind of sucks tbh. You should be able to see mention of it somewhere in your account. I think under movie stubs. Eventually you'll get an email about it. They have to manually confirm it.

#889 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

My wife wanted the Enchanted blu Ray reward so I ordered that. I'm glad they're finally expanding their selection. I like ordering blu's from them to expand my collection + you get points in those movies that helps cover their own points cost!

#890 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

DMR got me into Vinylmation, but there is no way I'm going to be able to collect these things because they're so damn expensive and I hate toys that are blind-boxed. So, I'm probably going to sell the few that I have. Except for Buttercup. I loves me some Buttercup.

If I can manage to get $30 for Evil Dr. Porkchop, I'll be happy.

#891 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:29 PM

I just got this e-mail today:

Dear Guest,

Disney Movies Online is closing on December 31st. As part of this change, purchases, upgrades, and Magic Code entries can no longer be made on the Disney Movies Online website. You can continue to stream your existing movies until December 31st.

You can still enter Magic Codes on DisneyMovieRewards.com, and Disney Movies Rewards services will not be interrupted. You can also continue to use your Disney member name and password to access and enjoy other Disney websites. In addition, if you purchased a Disney Combo pack with Digital Copy, your Digital Copy can still be transferred and watched from either iTunes or Windows Media Player. Please visit our FAQs for more details.

We truly appreciate your support of our service—we have enjoyed serving you!

Best regards,
The Disney Movies Online Team

While this is not directly impacting DMR, I figured folks here would be interested.

#892 HunteR7411

HunteR7411

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:59 AM

I also got that email notice. This really saddens me as I thought that the disney streaming option was really nice. :(

#893 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:23 AM

Make sure to check the Black Friday e-mail from DMR - it includes Mystery Points. I got a bonus 25 points with the next movie registered before 12/31.

#894 nedstark

nedstark

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

Make sure to check the Black Friday e-mail from DMR - it includes Mystery Points. I got a bonus 25 points with the next movie registered before 12/31.

Thanks was about to delete the message too lol

#895 M3wThr33

M3wThr33

Batman with a gun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:49 AM

I just got this e-mail today:

Dear Guest,

Disney Movies Online is closing on December 31st. As part of this change, purchases, upgrades, and Magic Code entries can no longer be made on the Disney Movies Online website. You can continue to stream your existing movies until December 31st.

You can still enter Magic Codes on DisneyMovieRewards.com, and Disney Movies Rewards services will not be interrupted. You can also continue to use your Disney member name and password to access and enjoy other Disney websites. In addition, if you purchased a Disney Combo pack with Digital Copy, your Digital Copy can still be transferred and watched from either iTunes or Windows Media Player. Please visit our FAQs for more details.

We truly appreciate your support of our service—we have enjoyed serving you!

Best regards,
The Disney Movies Online Team

While this is not directly impacting DMR, I figured folks here would be interested.

I requested a refund, even though all of my movies were through DMR codes. I'll let you know if I get anything.

#896 WalkinPneumonia

WalkinPneumonia

Professional Cheap @$$

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:01 PM

Thanks. I had deleted that email.
Posted Image

#897 Ather

Ather

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

Odd, I did not get that e-mail. I got DMC and Disney Store, but no DMR. Not even in the DMR site. Last one was Nov 15.

#898 Ather

Ather

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

Anyone still have the DMR link in their HIstory and can post it?

#899 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

Anyone still have the DMR link in their HIstory and can post it?

Most of the time the link is related to a specific account and not usable for other accounts.

#900 Snookie

Snookie

All for the Snookie!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:21 AM

Just a heads up, the 25 Days of Christmas bonus points have started again at ABCFamily.com. Just scroll down at look for the DMR logo on the right hand side. =D

Happy holidays!
Posted Image