Get an Xbox 360 Elite... the EASY way! (*NEWLY added Modern Warfare 2 bundle!!!)

ARog34

CAG Veteran
Receive $20 through Paypal when you sign up and go 'green' under my Trainn accounts!

OMG! They are now rewarding you with a 250gb limited edition Xbox 360 CoD console!
- Package includes a Limited edition Xbox 360 system, 250GB hard drive, two Xbox 360 black wireless controllers, and Black wired headset ;D

Transcendent Innovations, 'Trainn' for short, specializes in online marketing through value added services and is a leader in online customer acquisition. Through our business relationships, we develop and operate a number of trustworthy sites with the goal of providing a rich online experience that deliver the desired results for both our advertisers and consumers.

GO GREEN> Easiest directions to complete:

*1) Pick your prize: The Electronic or Cash (you can always change it later!) Once you’ve signed up it’s going to ask you what type of account you want. Choose the second option, if you pick the point system this will NOT WORK as easily. Now you’re a member of the system and are closer to getting the prize you want.

*2) Go to the Level A Offers page: Sign up for the Blockbuster Total Access offer (for $9.99, it's the easiest to complete and receive credit) and queue a movie. You're able to rent movies for the month ALL FOR FREE (as I am paying you $20! You gain a $10 profit!). Just cancel after the 21 days and you're set! If you want to complete a different offer that's okay as long as you meet the requirements to receive credit.

Get started by clicking below...! vvv
Xbox 360 Elite
16049083.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're interested in Lockerz, I will send you an invite... just give your email. Thanks!
I will send $1 on Paypal once you accept!

Last edited by a moderator:
Post or P.M. me if you want to get in on this great offer!

*UPDATED* sites^ Now, get payed for signing up and completing an offer!!! :cool:

*New* deal...!

Ends when Modern Warfare 2 is released!

Sparknotes version of my original post:
Make a $10 profit and try out three offers (FOR FREE)... also, you can now get friends / family to help you sign up (FOR FREE)... be rewarded with a new Xbox 360 Elite, iPod Touch, or iPhone.

^ Bump for the night...

Unfortunately, I've already registered to both of those sites, so I can't sign up under you. If you haven't done the nintendowii4free site I can pay you $20 PayPal if you sign up under me and go green. PM me if your interested.

Well, how many do you have...?^ I can give a $1 per... I might just wait til next year now if they force you to repeat 20 invites...

Only five more referrals please... this is the easiest of the Trainn sites I just want your help and I can help you get your 5-8 referrals, too! :)

OMG, breaking news... HUGE CoD Modern Warfare Xbox 360 package can be rewarded... only need eight!

bread's done
Back