Proof that you shouldnt use crappy Accessories

I just saw this through Wimp.com and came here to post about it. Pretty great. I like how the woman couldn't stop laughing after the salesman broke the tv.

Let me see... these role play attachments don't do anything to begin with. The guns are the closest to functional and that's the end of it.

And these companies don't care if they make junk so long as it sells. The result of marketing a game console to the casual market, people will buy stuff for it without a clue.

The guy just kept on going, even after breaking the TV. At that point, they should've quit taping or given up on their scam.

[quote name='Diosoth']Let me see... these role play attachments don't do anything to begin with. The guns are the closest to functional and that's the end of it. [/QUOTE]

It always amazes me how many crappy add-ons have been created for the Wii. Everything from tennis rackets to Cooking Mama skillets.

That's my nightmare everytime I see someone playing a Wii next to an LCD. I really want to know the market for those cheap crappy accessories too. My 9 year old sister has a Wii and thinks those are stupid. She got the Wii sports pack with 4 of them for Christmas and didn't use them past once.

I loved how the woman found it amusing. Hey, that's what you get for trying to sell useless accessories.

Instant karma I say.

Another reason why Wii is the best party system - because it's much smarter to play on someone else's LCD TV... That was hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

As for Wii accessories, they aren't all terrible. I've got a nice pistol attachment for on-rails shooters and the MarioKart wheel for racing. Both work well and make several games more enjoyable without adding much cost. There is also a fishing reel attachment that actually looks neat, although I'd never buy it.

What's sad is they charge like $300+ for the system, a shitty minigame collection other than Wii Sports and some shitty plastic attachments you don't need. Because it is on HSN, people will buy it thinking it is a good deal because they are dumbasses.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']What's sad is they charge like $300+ for the system, a shitty minigame collection other than Wii Sports and some shitty plastic attachments you don't need. Because it is on HSN, people will buy it thinking it is a good deal because they are dumbasses.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't HSN have something called easy pay? You can pay for it on installments interest free. Not many retailers does that. Well there is layaway but you don't get the product until you pay in full.

[quote name='laaj']Doesn't HSN have something called easy pay? You can pay for it on installments interest free. Not many retailers does that. Well there is layaway but you don't get the product until you pay in full.[/QUOTE]

It's a shame that what is being overpaid to HSN equates to a ridiculous interest rate, if you want to look at it like that.

BTW - I wouldn't be surprised, judging by the piss-poor quality, if these were the exact same accessories they sell at Dollar Tree.

bread's done
Back