• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:39 PM

Posted earlier on Joystiq [Xbox] http://www.joystiq.c...fety/#continued

#2 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:26 AM

I just saw this through Wimp.com and came here to post about it. Pretty great. I like how the woman couldn't stop laughing after the salesman broke the tv.

#3 Diosoth

Diosoth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:36 AM

Let me see... these role play attachments don't do anything to begin with. The guns are the closest to functional and that's the end of it.

And these companies don't care if they make junk so long as it sells. The result of marketing a game console to the casual market, people will buy stuff for it without a clue.
Since my trade/sell thread was a complete bomb, I have no reason to be nice to you people. Deal with it.

#4 dragonjud

dragonjud

Got games, but no time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:39 AM

The guy just kept on going, even after breaking the TV. At that point, they should've quit taping or given up on their scam.

#5 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:40 AM

Let me see... these role play attachments don't do anything to begin with. The guns are the closest to functional and that's the end of it.

It always amazes me how many crappy add-ons have been created for the Wii. Everything from tennis rackets to Cooking Mama skillets.

#6 Treythalomew

Treythalomew

Add me on PSN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:50 AM

That's my nightmare everytime I see someone playing a Wii next to an LCD. I really want to know the market for those cheap crappy accessories too. My 9 year old sister has a Wii and thinks those are stupid. She got the Wii sports pack with 4 of them for Christmas and didn't use them past once.
Posted Image

#7 highxflyer

highxflyer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:43 AM

I loved how the woman found it amusing. Hey, that's what you get for trying to sell useless accessories.

Instant karma I say.

#8 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 14 November 2009 - 06:09 AM

i want to see him serve again
Posted Image

#9 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2009 - 07:40 PM

You can jump to about the 5:05 mark....funny.

#10 kiribee

kiribee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:35 AM

lol, imagine what would happen if it hit that woman.
OOOOOOH.

#11 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:31 PM

What's sad is they charge like $300+ for the system, a shitty minigame collection other than Wii Sports and some shitty plastic attachments you don't need. Because it is on HSN, people will buy it thinking it is a good deal because they are dumbasses.

#12 laaj

laaj

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:03 PM

What's sad is they charge like $300+ for the system, a shitty minigame collection other than Wii Sports and some shitty plastic attachments you don't need. Because it is on HSN, people will buy it thinking it is a good deal because they are dumbasses.

Doesn't HSN have something called easy pay? You can pay for it on installments interest free. Not many retailers does that. Well there is layaway but you don't get the product until you pay in full.

#13 Snake2715

Snake2715

Gotta Have Your Toys...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:13 PM

i have to check this out when i get home.
-Josh

Posted Image
-courtesy of onetrackmind-

TRADE LIST

#14 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:29 AM

Doesn't HSN have something called easy pay? You can pay for it on installments interest free. Not many retailers does that. Well there is layaway but you don't get the product until you pay in full.

It's a shame that what is being overpaid to HSN equates to a ridiculous interest rate, if you want to look at it like that.

BTW - I wouldn't be surprised, judging by the piss-poor quality, if these were the exact same accessories they sell at Dollar Tree.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#15 GamerLina

GamerLina

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:40 PM

companies make stuff to market it out for people to play.. most of the time they are of no use