Photo
- - - - -

Let's talk CAG T-shirts! - Final proofs added

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

Poll: What size are you?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

What size are you?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 WhipSmartBanky

WhipSmartBanky

Bring on the free hooch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2004 - 04:48 AM

Potato sacks? :twisted:

Now that, my friend, is a shared moment.

about.me/wsb

#32 organicow

organicow

Old-School Cheapass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2004 - 04:54 AM

I love the site, LOVE it, but I would never wear a shirt like this, even if it was free.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, just letting Cheapy know in case he's planning on putting up some of his own cash to print shirts- which is very expensive and a hassle because you usually have no control over the sizes. You have to order in dozens, and it will be like 3 Small, 5 Medium, 3 Large, 1 Extra large. Then you're stuck with a bunch of smalls and mediums that won't sell.

I personally would love a Medium sized shirt, and no, I'm not 12. I'm 27, married, 5 ft 9 in, and a perfectly healthy 140 lbs. There seems to be some misconception that all game geeks are fatasses. I can never find cool shirts because they all like like dresses on me, and i don't want to look like a fling-flangin' shaq-fuing idiot.

And while my wife and friends would likely make serious fun of me for buying one of these shirts, i don't give a shit.
www.afighttothedeath.com
www.mediahostage.com

#33 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2004 - 05:00 AM

id definately get oneor two. hell id get one of every version (if there are multiple). i think that the logo winner would be sweet, but i can see how that would be expensive for hundreds of shirts.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#34 MorganWebbLover

MorganWebbLover

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2004 - 05:19 AM

Are you going to have big man sizes?

I second that I'm sick of all this little ass shirts that shrink to about half the size in the wash .

I personally would love a Medium sized shirt, and no, I'm not 12. I'm 27, married, 5 ft 9 in, and a perfectly healthy 140 lbs.

My left nut weighs more then 140 lbs . Dude eat a pork chop or something !
Posted ImagePosted Image

You'll never stop me

#35 bignick

bignick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2004 - 05:21 AM

I am gonna put on a potato sack and take a pic of a potato with a stick in it, can you photoshop them together for me?

#36 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 12 April 2004 - 05:22 AM

Personally I would love a shirt with

CHEAP BASTARD

written like wet paint on the front

then

cheapassgamer.com

on the back

It minimizes cost and I think it would look really cool

Posted Image

#37 MorganWebbLover

MorganWebbLover

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2004 - 05:22 AM

http://cheapassgamer...ic.php?pic_id=6

I also agree we need a shirt with this logo .
Posted ImagePosted Image

You'll never stop me

#38 bignick

bignick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2004 - 05:24 AM

http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=6

I also agree we need a shirt with this logo .

But shouldnt the bills be ones and fives?

#39 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2004 - 05:27 AM

that could symbolize money saved through cag.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#40 st0neface

st0neface

astro travellin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2004 - 05:28 AM

Are you going to have big man sizes?

I second that I'm sick of all this little ass shirts that shrink to about half the size in the wash .

I personally would love a Medium sized shirt, and no, I'm not 12. I'm 27, married, 5 ft 9 in, and a perfectly healthy 140 lbs.

My left nut weighs more then 140 lbs . Dude eat a pork chop or something !

I don't find 140 lbs too skinny for 5'9". I weigh 180, but I'm 6'2", I guess thats still quite a bit more, but I remember when I was a tiny freshman. 5'1" and 95 lbs. Yeah, thats right, I said 90 lbs. In just under 5 years I've doubled in weight.

Posted Image

#41 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 12 April 2004 - 05:32 AM

yea I am like 6'2'' and 220 lb. so yea I need an XL. I will be losing much of my gut from laziness when I go to work for my dad building concrete basements

Posted Image

#42 bignick

bignick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2004 - 05:36 AM

that could symbolize money saved through cag.

tushay

#43 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2004 - 05:38 AM

not to be the word nazi, but its touche. i obsessive about little things like that, cant help it. im weird that (and many other) way.

#44 WhipSmartBanky

WhipSmartBanky

Bring on the free hooch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2004 - 05:40 AM

Did someone say...nazi?

Posted Image

Now that, my friend, is a shared moment.

about.me/wsb

#45 bignick

bignick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2004 - 05:41 AM

not to be the word nazi, but its touche. i obsessive about little things like that, cant help it. im weird that (and many other) way.

I know it was wrong, I just had no idea how to spell it! Nazi, like Cartman on last weeks south park? ha ha ha that was great!

#46 redgopher

redgopher

Posted 12 April 2004 - 05:55 AM

Here.

http://www.cafeshops...gopher.10690025

Don't buy it, because it is a mockup, and not only that, Cheapy wouldn't get any money.

#47 Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson

spends too much time here

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2004 - 09:38 AM

I would buy every version of a CAG product. Hat, shirt, mug, you name it.

Also, what's the status on these products making it to market?

samuraifez.png

#48 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 12 April 2004 - 12:10 PM

Looks good, redgopher.
The image is a bit too low resolution so it would probably appear a bit washed out if someone actually ordered that shirt.
We are going to try and get a higher resolution image and put it on a black t-shirt and have it cost less.

#49 redgopher

redgopher

Posted 12 April 2004 - 01:47 PM

Looks good, redgopher.
The image is a bit too low resolution so it would probably appear a bit washed out if someone actually ordered that shirt.
We are going to try and get a higher resolution image and put it on a black t-shirt and have it cost less.

Yeah, tis a mockup, all I really wanted to do was to get that logo on a shirt for opinion's sake. I think you should use fistful-o-bucks logo that I snatched for the shirt, and if it goes on a black shirt, make the logo all white.. simple, cheap, effective. And I think that's all that should be on the shirt. If there was anything on the back, it should be the motto on one line, in a straight line centered between the shoulders.

And get the original from the artist, or have him blow it up and change the colors. Chances are he's still got the .psd file.

#50 Syncmaster

Syncmaster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2004 - 07:31 PM

I'd buy one, if it was like, $5.
My site www.stellarreviews.com..."Where old crappy games are showcased, and ridiculed to all hell!"
All about the old crappy games from EVERY SYSTEM! We scan the globe to find the best deals on ANY old games, and then report on the crappy ones! Funny stuff, check it out!

#51 punqsux

punqsux

1K posts & all I got was this lousy rank

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2004 - 07:35 PM

hahahahhaha oh man, thats the best thing ive heard all month!!

#52 punqsux

punqsux

1K posts & all I got was this lousy rank

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2004 - 07:37 PM

Personally I would love a shirt with

CHEAP BASTARD

written like wet paint on the front

then

cheapassgamer.com

on the back

It minimizes cost and I think it would look really cool

i agree,that would be pretty cool

#53 EggViper

EggViper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2004 - 02:22 AM

bahahahaaha good one :lol:

#54 XboxMaster

XboxMaster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2004 - 11:45 PM

I like the logo stoneface put up. And don't worry about just putting CAG instead of Cheapassgamer, then I could where it to school :D . Anyway, if it's not more than $15, then I'll probably buy one.
http://users.ign.com...real_xboxmaster

"Remember kids: don't do drugs, you might become famous."

Posted Image

#55 tyecko

tyecko

All hail Klondike man!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2004 - 12:02 AM

Yea I agree if u can just put CAG than I could buy it and wear it to school

#56 Snake2715

Snake2715

Gotta Have Your Toys...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2004 - 01:26 PM

And while my wife and friends would likely make serious fun of me for buying one of these shirts, i don't give a shit.

That says it best.

I am down for one for sure.
Now I am not trying to step on anyones toes or know how.
One of the car forums I regularly visit and participate in just amde shirts two years ago. If you guys want to bounce things off me or have me track down who did it I can no problem.

As far as pics the top one is better in my opinion as it covers most the shirt. I think the logo above the breast and the top design on the back woul dbe the best of whats shown.

#57 JimmieMac

JimmieMac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2004 - 01:07 PM

So I take it the boat has sailed on my "JimmieMac has to be featured some place on the shirt" idea. That's cool. I understand. Fu(kers.

#58 chunk

chunk

Rhodesia is Super!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2004 - 01:28 PM

I want the fist of money logo (I don't think I could buy the other one after seeing that great logo).

And don't let these fat boys overshadow the little-man. I'm 5'4" 125lbs. I'll take a small please.

Also, CheapyD, my friend is in the silk screening business in queens. Let me know if you want me to put you in contact with him (always good to shop around right).

#59 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 21 April 2004 - 10:47 PM

What do you think of this?
We can get these made cheap and fast.
On the actual shirt, you will not see the faint black box that is slightly visable in the picture.
Also, I turned this topic into a poll, so please vote for your size to help me order the right sizes.

Posted Image

#60 bignick

bignick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2004 - 10:49 PM

What do you think of this?
We can get these made cheap and fast.

As long as you can get big man sizes!