(PC) Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare $9.99

Honestly with mw2 so close to coming out unless you have never played this game or cry about dedicated servers you should still be able to find plenty of people to play with.

[quote name='s2k']Honestly with mw2 so close to coming out unless you have never played this game or cry about dedicated servers you should still be able to find plenty of people to play with.[/QUOTE]
Thanks to the dedicated servers the original Call of Duty, COD: United Offensive & COD2 are still pretty much alive in the PC. So for those that don't have the game for PC this is a good deal. Wont get any cheaper than this.

Nevermind is sold out

I'm hoping there's a Steam sale for CoD 4 & 5 soon, especially with MW2 coming out. Hell with CDs and patches. CoD5 has what, 3+ GB of patches?

[quote name='bigballer101']trustable website? or should i say worth a purchase?[/QUOTE]
Sold out, however, I haven't heard about this site before, so not buying it anyways.

[quote name='bigballer101']trustable website? or should i say worth a purchase?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='deangrazy']Sold out, however, I haven't heard about this site before, so not buying it anyways.[/QUOTE]

I have used zipzoomfly.com for years...it used to be known as googlegear.com, but changed it (too similar to a search engine we're all familiar with?). I'm just sorry I missed this deal. :cry: Thanks anyways OP!

zipzoomfly's been a reputable computer part shop for some time now. I didn't know they also sold games, but I'd wager they're a safe bet. For potential future deals at least...

Zipzoomfly is a very reliable website, though they're mostly known as a smaller competitor to sites like newegg.com or tigetdirect.com

I've placed half a dozen orders for PC parts, though If I had to lodge a gripe against them, they, like amazon.com, can be notorious for raising prices as more orders are being placed for an item.

For example, someone posts a great deal for RAM at ZZF on slickdeals or fatwallet, they must have some algorithm that raises the price of the item a few dollars when an item receives an influx of orders.

[quote name='Spooon69']I'm hoping there's a Steam sale for CoD 4 & 5 soon, especially with MW2 coming out. Hell with CDs and patches. CoD5 has what, 3+ GB of patches?[/QUOTE]

Been waiting for this too. I'm sure that as MW2 comes closer, the CoD games on Steam will go on sale. I'm hoping for a huge CoD pack with all the games... Well besides MW2 since it's going to suck ass :cry:

bread's done
Back