Quick Yoga Training 5 was 15
toy shop 5 was 10
Trioncube 5.00 was 20
Toondoku 5.00 was 10 (fun game)
jam sessions 10 was 20
Flash Focus: Vision Training in Minutes A Day 5.00 was 20
gunpey 5.00 was 20
Tenchu: Dark Secret 10. was 30
Puchi Puchi Virus 10 was 20 (will be a buy at 5.00)
Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled 20 was 30
My Weight Loss Coach 10 was 30
The Golden Compass 10 was 20
Naruto Ninja Destiny 15 was 20
turn is around 5.00 was 15

PSP
Phantasy Star Portable 20 used

Blokus Portable: Steambot Championship 5 worth the cash

Last edited by a moderator:
new items added today

DS
Emergency Room: Real Life Rescue 15 new
Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming 20 new
Our House 15 new (might try it at 10)
Treasure World 10 new (wow this fell super fast)
Ghostbusters 20 New
Tokyo Beat Down 15 new
Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure 10 new (VERY NICE )
Zoo Hospital 10 new (will try at 5)
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 20 new
Master of the Monster Lair 10 USED
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time 30 NEW
Contact 10 used (harder to find)

PS2 stuff (might be old)
Dual Hearts 3 USED
Saturday Night Speedway 3 USED
Crimson Tears 3 USED
Metal Saga 5 USED
Tokobot Plus: Mysteries of the Karakuri 5 NEW
Xenosaga: Episode II 5 NEW (GOOD LUCK FINDING)
SIREN 5 USED
Pump it Up with Dance Pad 6 USED
La Pucelle: Tactics 7 used
AR Tonelico 2: Melody of MetaFalacia Premium Pak 30 NEW
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2 30 NEW (will buy at 20)

PSP
Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? 30 new
Rock Band: Unplugged 20 NEW

is xenosaga ii hard to find anymore? my gamestop has a new copy for 5$. seems like it got reprinted since i was hunting for it a few months ago.

Nice, a drop on FFT:A2 might be a universal drop, in which case I could pick it up on Amazon once they follow suit.

PS You missed FFIV dropping to $20

Flash Focus is down to $5 now? I'll have to pick up a copy of that and Rhapsody. Thanks for the heads up.

is xenosaga ii hard to find anymore? my gamestop has a new copy for 5$. seems like it got reprinted since i was hunting for it a few months ago.
No, Xenosage II is pretty common, and if anything was overshipped. #3 is much harder to find, and used copies go for about $30 now.

Pretty much all of that PS2 stuff is Good Luck Finding.

Puchi Puchi Virus, Rhapsody, and Contact are definite pick-ups for those prices. Real Life Rescues will be worth it at $10, as I desperately need a surgery sim (no matter how mediocre) to hold me over until Hospital comes out in the spring. Thanks for the updates!

[quote name='Josef']That was a quick drop for Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming!

Thanks slidecage for the heads up![/QUOTE]
Damn, I didn't know the price on Harvest Moon would drop so fast, I wonder what the reason might be.

[quote name='cooljammer00']Didn't they drop the songs in the DS version of Rhapsody in the US? Completely takes away the reason for playing the game.[/QUOTE]

Not quite. They took out the English vocals, leaving the Japanese vocals with English subtitles.

Unless your favorite game series is Resident Evil, this is a good thing.

I really want Rhapsody I remember back when it released on playstation I wanted it just never picked it up though.... Be nice if I still had time to play RPGs though :(

[quote name='blandstalker']Not quite. They took out the English vocals, leaving the Japanese vocals with English subtitles.

Unless your favorite game series is Resident Evil, this is a good thing.[/QUOTE]

But ever since that X-Play episode, I've wanted to hear the songs for myself, in their hideous glory.

Pirates?! With lotion?! Come on!

DS GAMES

Ontamarama used 4
Prism: Light the Way - Used 5
the bee game used 6
Lifesigns: Surgical Unit used 10
Margot's Word Brain used 10
The Quest Trio used 10 (WORTH IT )
Overlord: Minions new 13 (10 at best buy)
Bubble Bobble Double Shot used 13
touchmaster 1 and 2 combo pack 20 new

psp
ALOT OF PSP MOVIES for 3 and 4
Virtua Tennis 3 5.00 new
Fading Shadows GameStop Exclusive 5 used
Steambot Chronicles: Battle Tournament 10.00 NEW

I managed to pick up sealed copies of Rhapsody and Puchi Puchi Virus today. Great deals! I had a feeling that I'd return to see this thread updated when I came home because the Gamestop employees were furiously re-stickering hundreds of games.

Out of the new batch, I'd recommend Lifesigns. If you want a detailed explanation why, click the following spoiler icon.

I'm probably the only person in the universe that bought it when it came out, but even if it wasn't worth what I paid for it it's definitely worth more than ten dollars. Keep in mind that it's more of a text-based adventure game than a surgery sim. It takes about twenty hours to complete but you only get seven or eight surgeries thrown at you over the course of it, each being a few minutes.

The surgeries are, however, better than those in Trauma Center IMO. It uses clean 2D imagery instead of the rudimentary and sometimes abstract 3D imagery that the Trauma Center DS games used. The ailments of the patients don't wander off into the realm of bad fiction, and each stage of the operation is dedicated to the use of a single tool instead of there being a set series of instruments used through the entire game. It also did something that's just now going to be intorduced into Trauma Center's spiritual successor Hospital, that being the diagnosis of patients. This was often as fun as the operations.

It has a freakish plot involving everything from Japanese pop stars to magical elves on a tropical island and a shoddy localization, but I wouldn't call it un-entertaining. Knowing why characters interact with each other the way that they do can be confusing at times, though, because Lifesigns is the sequel to a game that didn't make it out of Japan and the localizers did nothing to alter the references to the events of the previous game. There's also a small, shoehorned-feeling dating sim element that really doesn't go anywhere. Basically there are "end routes" with different nurses but how you achieve one of these comes right at the end of the game and isn't a result of your actions through the game.

So basically, but it and at least try to enjoy it. It's pretty okay.

Has anyone had the issue with Steambot Chronicles (PSP) that the GS website does not show any store that has the game new?

[quote name='superdry']Has anyone had the issue with Steambot Chronicles (PSP) that the GS website does not show any store that has the game new?[/QUOTE]

Thats what I saw too. I was able to snag a sealed copy though. Thanks OP.:D

i grabbed Steambot Chronicles sealed off ebay months ago for 10.95 shipped (when game was 30 new) still have it sealed .... i did rent it off gamefly before buying it and found it a sort of fun game for 10

love to see adventures to go crash in price ... cant see paying 30 bucks for that game anymore

is contact worth it? we used to have a ton of copies at the game crazy I worked at, and I was always tempted to pick it up. should I?

Nice price on Steambot, too bad that store locator isn't working with new copies. I'll stop by my Gamestop after work and hopefully snag myself a copy.

I don't believe Slidecage mentioned it but Hammerin' Hero is down to $14.99 new. That's low enough for me to bite :)

going to post what i think is new if i miss something sorry...

Ds games 400 listed so had to be some add ons

DS ALL USED UNLESS noted
Top Spin 2 4 used
Space Invaders Revolution - Used 5
Tamagotchi: Corner Shop 6
Jenga 6
Nancy Drew 9 (think nice goozex flip)
Nancy Drew: Clue Bender Society 9
Princess Debut 10
The Chase: Felix Meets Felicity 10 NEW
Platium Sudoku - Used 13
Tomb Raider Underworld 13 NEW
Panzer Tactics 13
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow 15 (sort of very high)
Nintendogs: Best Friends Version - Used 15
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Sky 30 new

PSP ---366

PS 2
SMACKDOWN 2010 32.99 new online only
Pipe Mania 2.00 NEW
front mission 3 3 used
Ephemeral Fantasia - Used 3
River King: A Wonderful Journey 3.00
King's Field: The Ancient City 4.00
Magic Pengel The Quest for Color 4.00
Heroes of Might and Magic 4.00 (man noone close to me has this-- good game for 4.
The Getaway: Black Monday 5.00 NEW NEW NEW
Metal saga 5.00 used
Chulip - Used 5.00 (again nowhere close)
Metal Slug 4 & 5 7.00
Real World Golf with Golf Club 10 used (I thought box and book was guaranteed this says itsnot)
Madden NFL 08 Espanol 10 NEW
Shining Force Neo 10 used
Shining Force EX 10
Soul Nomad and The World Eaters A - Used 15
Playboy 15 (used to be rare)
NCAA FOOTBALL 2010 30 new (needs to be sub 20 for ps2 game)

thats it i saw :)

Is that price on Shining Force EX new or used? I know of a Gamestop around me that's been sitting on a new copy since it came out.

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']even at $15 I'd say Dawn of Sorrow is totally worth it[/quote]

Worth way more than $15 in my opinion. It's still my favorite DS game.

Just try and avoid the Konami's Best box.
33w3z35.gif

I'm actually quite proud to own the Konami's Best version of Dawn of Sorrow! That cover has given me many chuckles.

[quote name='fwbweux']Is that price on Shining Force EX new or used? I know of a Gamestop around me that's been sitting on a new copy since it came out.

Worth way more than $15 in my opinion. It's still my favorite DS game.

Just try and avoid the Konami's Best box.
33w3z35.gif
[/QUOTE]

New Copy still $20- $30-ish

I'm a happy clam :D, got the last copy of Steambot at my local Gamestop. It's gutted, but the $10 price point makes up for it.

Now just waiting for a drop on Class of Heroes for the PSP. Damn thing has been $40 everywhere.

[quote name='Masterkyo']New Copy still $20- $30-ish[/QUOTE]

Figures.

At least I was actually able to get a used Metal Saga at the new, cheaper price.

Thanks for the tip! Turns out my EB had a used copy of Steambot Chronicles for the PSP, so I paid ~$8. Funny thing is that the disk had a replacement shell, totally clear. I'm usually a stickler for relative perfection, but for the price and how COOL the UMD looked, well, I was actually MORE happy :) Wish Sony went with clear shells from the start...

DS ALL USED UNLESS STATED

Space Invaders Revolution - Used 5
Puzzle de Harvest Moon 6
Touch Detective 8

DSi Mega Man 1GB Kit 15 new
1 GB SD MEMORY CARD
LIMITED EDITION LASER CRYSTAL PROTECTION CASE
SECURE COMPACT STORAGE SHELF FOR 3 GAMES
3 GAME CART CASES
MEGA MAN STYLUS
LIMITED EDITION 8-BIT MEGA MAN GAME/MOBILE SCREEN WIPER
6 INTERCHANGEABLE COLOR GRAPHIC SCREENS

VERY NICE (the 1 gb stick is worth say 10 the rest of the stuff is worth 5)

That sounded great until I saw that turn-based Megaman crap all over the stuff. I'm not blowing 15 bucks just for the stylus.

Prism -- way underrated elegant puzzle game. This is a great puzzle game, and well worth $5.00. I picked it up for $10 at CC a couple of years back, and it is really great. I have played a lot more of this than I have the orig Puzzle Quest Challenge of the Warlords.

Princess Debut -- actually, this one is great, and if u know a young gamer girl, and you want her to play something other than Ubisoft shovelware, this is a good one to get. My daughter is a heavy DS player, and Princess Debut gets almost as much playtime as Pokemon Pearl. The dance mechanism is well done, and the dating aspects are fun. She has played it all the way thru 6 times -- with multiple endings and different princes, the replay value is high.

Treasure World -- I just picked up 3 copies of this at GS -- 1 for each kid and myself, and for $10 it's a good buy. Its a lot like Animal Crossing, but without the forced social interactions -- no Resetti and no Tom "that Bastard" Nook. I appreciate the forced, "let's go for a walk in the real world" gameplay. I am certain it will not be good for long play sessions, but for mindlessly poking at something, composing your own elementary music, and killing some time, its pretty darn cool.

[quote name='Nohbdy']You assholes better buy this.[/QUOTE]

As I noted in my post -- this game is actually really good. You can ween your niece/kid sister off of Ubisoft shovelware with this one.

[quote name='donssword']As I noted in my post -- this game is actually really good. You can ween your niece/kid sister off of Ubisoft shovelware with this one.[/QUOTE]

Glad to be of service.

bread's done
Back