Photo
- - - - -

GS Weekly Ad 10/23-10/29 w/ coup: Extra 30% Trade-in Credit on any DS Game (Limit 2)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

#31 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 23 October 2009 - 07:18 AM

Sweet, we're almost at page 3 where people start bitching about the bitchers.

Another suck week for GS.

lmfao. that just made my day, thanks :D :applause:

#32 pwnthee

pwnthee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2009 - 09:11 AM

I am still a loyal PS2 and regular Xbox owner. Actually bought the first/only Xbox a couple months back on CL - $20 and it came with 4 controllers and some crappy MK game the guy left in, which I e-mailed him about and he said "I don't give a shit, keep it.

Look at the history. They'll at least throw us a bone with a 20% 360 or PS3 coupon soon. Since the history has been kept, they haven't gone more than 3 months without a 20% off 360 or PS3 coupon at least once. I personally expect the remainder of this year to look a lot like the remainder of 2008. This week's coupon was virtually the same last year.

And I will still take the 20% off coupon over the Buy 2 Get 1 anyhow. You're at least guaranteed 30% off EACH GAME that way, assuming you stack with Edge Card.

B2G1 just isn't all that super unless you're buying 3 very closely priced games. With me, I usually end up wanting 2 games comparably priced with a 3rd game way under the value, where the true savings is less than 30% anyhow. Perfect case scenario with B2G1, you get 33.3% off. 20% off is better on average, imo.

I'm waiting for the second the 20% off 360 and PS3 game coupons, respectively, are put into play. I'll be ordering what I can online, hustling to the stores for what I can't online.
Billy Mitchell is better than you.

#33 whymustiregister

whymustiregister

Coupon PDF Maker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:26 AM

http://www.plunder.c...-42c240a8d0.htm

#34 clawber

clawber

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:50 AM

Isn't Mario Party 7 a good deal for 15 dollars

#35 caltab

caltab

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:56 AM

Some say it is the best version of the game on any console/handheld. 10 player local play, online multiplayer (both which actually work great) and console levels. Sold out quickly upon release and for some reason, decided not to publish it again.

ya, I love tetris and its the best version I've ever played, the online is awesome and a lot of modes. I have no idea why they stopped printing it, you'd think something like tetris would sell well on a hand held.

#36 mercilessming

mercilessming

Call upon Dyzan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2009 - 01:23 PM

YEAH let's look at this optimistically another week of a) saving money b)not spending money at GS (I haven't been to a GS in going on months now)..... Many of US who are playing some of the big games like Borderlands and FO3:GOTY should be happy no backlogging. I am happy that games I want used are getting cheaper and cheaper used...so when the day comes or good sales.
Do you feel the need to prove you have Online Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (a.k.a. The Grammar Nazi) ????

#37 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2009 - 06:35 PM

anybody know how to use the inventory locater for Mario Party 7 GC, not listed anywhere on the site.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#38 lude21

lude21

Posted 23 October 2009 - 06:45 PM

http://www.ebgames.c...roduct_id=71095
Posted Image
Posted Image

#39 imacjenn

imacjenn

Posted 23 October 2009 - 08:15 PM

Sorry, I'm glad to see this one. I have some DS games that need to be traded in but I've been waiting since handheld games don't qualify for the trade 4 get $20 deal.

#40 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2009 - 07:20 PM

http://www.ebgames.c...roduct_id=71095

LUDE21,
how do you search for games that you can't find on their website, there are a few others I can't find that I want to.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#41 atrsixaild

atrsixaild

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2009 - 07:32 PM

i'm prob going to trade in:
china town wars
proff layton

thanks

#42 J7.

J7.

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:56 PM

LUDE21,
how do you search for games that you can't find on their website, there are a few others I can't find that I want to.

Click show back ordered items.

#43 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:09 AM

Click show back ordered items.

where is Back Ordered? I look on the home page also did a search?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#44 J7.

J7.

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:19 AM

Bottom of the page when looking at games.

#45 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:45 PM

Any word on the new ad yet?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#46 lude21

lude21

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:16 PM

where is Back Ordered? I look on the home page also did a search?

sry, missed your post, but ya just like J7 said...click the button SHOW
Posted Image
Posted Image

#47 the_legend_of_drtre

the_legend_of_drtre

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:21 PM

Wait, HOLY ****. It's 45 dollars for a used copy of Tetris DS?! O_O Is it extremely rare or something? I mean, that's more than I bought it NEW for... Not to mention it's a portable game made by NINTENDO. Not to get off-topic, but really... Why the huge price tag?

it's OOP. like electroplankton.