diamondxp

CAGiversary!
The Title Says it all in the TRU system Price Drop

TRU
Left 4 Dead $19.99
Godfather II $19.99
Afro Samurai $14.99

All for the Xbox360

This is my first thread on here I hope it hooks you guys up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I can get $5 back if my copy from the B2G1F sale is still unopened?

I used an official $5 off $25 which broke it down like this:

Afro Samurai: $19.99 - $2.50 = $17.49

Lost Odyssey: $19.99 - $2.50 = $17.49

Battlefield: Bad Company: $19.99 - $19.99 = $0.00

[quote name='diamondxp']The Title Says it all in the TRU system Price Drop

TRU
Left 4 Dead $19.99
Godfather II $19.99
Afro Samurai $14.99

All for the Xbox360

This is my first thread on here I hope it hooks you guys up![/QUOTE]

fuck I just picked up last night Godfather 2 and Left 4 Dead: GotY (both on the XBox 360) from BB for $30 each!!! Luckily they're still unopened but I hate going back to BB to refund games... the employees there recognize me already... although I'm not doing anything illegal, I guess they just get the feeling I'm just buying and returning for fun when all I'm doing is to ensure I get the best available price for now...

[quote name='diamondxp']The Title Says it all in the TRU system Price Drop

TRU
Left 4 Dead $19.99
Godfather II $19.99
Afro Samurai $14.99

All for the Xbox360

This is my first thread on here I hope it hooks you guys up![/QUOTE]

Nice first thread, good job! I like L4D at that price, because in maybe 6-8 months the online community will be nearly dead and most people wll probably have L4D 2.

You can play it with friends though too, so it is still a nice price. Too bad the nearest TRU is about 9200 miles away :lol:

I looked up L4D on TRU's website but it's still showing a price of $39.99 for the GotY edition???!!! But Godfather 2 is at $19.99.

[quote name='KarmaSlice']Are there any advertisements for this? I would love to PM Left4Dead at Best Buy on Sunday.[/QUOTE]

You can print out the listing on the TRU website. BBY should PM that.

But L4D's price hasn't dropped on the website.

[quote name='zenintrude']L4D GOTY, or just the original at $20?[/QUOTE]

does it really matter, the dlc on l4d goty is just a free download anyways isnt it???

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']Think I can get $5 back if my copy from the B2G1F sale is still unopened?

Battlefield: Bad Company: $19.99 - $19.99 = $0.00[/QUOTE]

Even if Afro Samurai was $14.99 when you bought it, you still would have paid for two $19.99 games and gotten the $14.99 Afro Samurai for free. Remember the lowest priced game is always free.

[quote name='dapunisure']does it really matter, the dlc on l4d goty is just a free download anyways isnt it???[/QUOTE]
the survival pack is free at the marketplace whether you get the regular edition or the GOTY edition, and there's a charge for the other DLC no matter which copy you get...

[quote name='estofan']I looked up L4D on TRU's website but it's still showing a price of $39.99 for the GotY edition???!!! But Godfather 2 is at $19.99.[/QUOTE]
The same here, I can't seem to find the deal, Maybe they are updating deals.

[quote name='estofan']fuck I just picked up last night Godfather 2 and Left 4 Dead: GotY (both on the XBox 360) from BB for $30 each!!! Luckily they're still unopened but I hate going back to BB to refund games... the employees there recognize me already... although I'm not doing anything illegal, I guess they just get the feeling I'm just buying and returning for fun when all I'm doing is to ensure I get the best available price for now...[/QUOTE]

You could always just get them to price match instead.... BB will price match anything within 30 days of your purchase.

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']Think I can get $5 back if my copy from the B2G1F sale is still unopened?

Battlefield: Bad Company: $19.99 - $19.99 = $0.00[/QUOTE]

They won't adjust any prices or let you return one game without returning all the games. I actually bought dead space and Afro on ps3 during the sale.

bread's done
Back