Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - November 10th, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

SynGamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
2qncfhe.png

Searched and didn't see a thread for this. Will add more to it when I get home from work, but for now, any plans to start up a CAG clan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Modern Warfare 2 can't come soon enough. I played 200+ hours on cod4 :D You'd think I'd be tired of it by now.

[quote name='metaly']There was this thread which doesn't show up in searches because the title's misspelled. :roll:[/QUOTE]

That's unfortunate.Thanks for the link. Perhaps we can use this for the clan or something...

3rd person view playlists have been confirmed by 402. This will definitely add to the fun factor for MW2.

EDIT: This also means I have no reason to keep SOCOM: Confrontation, I need to unload this game somewhere and fast...

You can only play in the TPS view in a custom game. I'll post the link to it when I get on my computer.

Edit: Here's that link.

Last edited by a moderator:
They only have certain playlists for 3rd person. So it is still ranked but limited to certain modes. Syn, you never show up any more! Get your 2 bucks at gamestop for it

[quote name='smiggity']They only have certain playlists for 3rd person. So it is still ranked but limited to certain modes. Syn, you never show up any more! Get your 2 bucks at gamestop for it[/QUOTE]

I've been playing during the day lately (since I work nights). Between the laggy interface, horrible lag/hit detection, and shitty playlists, I really don't play all that much now (SOCOM).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back