Photo
- - - - -

Valve FAILS at L4D2 pre-order demo release

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#91 Guest_strongpimphand_*

Guest_strongpimphand_*

Posted 04 November 2009 - 02:05 PM

I read that people who pre ordered from gamestop were suppose to get the demo first

....I pre ordered BACK IN JULY

I didn't get crap. Thanks local gamestop!

#92 strikeratt

strikeratt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:32 AM

Well next time they probably shouldn't offer it as an incentive for pre-ordering.

While I didn't make as big a deal as the OP did about it being delayed, valve should get some backlash. If you are unsure then don't put out a concrete release time. Don't make promises you can make good on; it's an age old lesson.

You got cash off, a demo, and a bat for preordering and to top it all off they let you download the game early so it's ready for the launch date. The extra shit is a FREE service ... how the Fuck can people get all up in arms about free?

They could simply just say buy the game get bent because lets be honest, you were going to get it no matter what.
Asus P5W DH Deluxe / Core 2 Duo e6550 with Big Typhoon Cooler / Sapphire 3870 2x (the 2 in one) / 2x 2GB OCZ Reaper Memory / Sound Blaster Xtreme Gamer / 20x Lite-ON DVD Burner with Lightscribe / 400GB WD with Windows XP Home / 500 GB WD Green Power with Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit / 700w OCZ PSU / Razer Diamondback Mouse / Zboard

Posted Image