Flip UltraHD Camcorder, 120 Minutes: $155 free shipping + a $25 Amazon.com Gift Card

chinster

CAGiversary!
Flip UltraHD Camcorder, 120 Minutes: $155 free shipping + a $25 Amazon.com Gift Card
ir

Technical Details

• Easy-to-use, pocket-sized HD camcorder featuring one-touch recording and digital zoom
  • Simple user interface lets you start capturing video just seconds after powering on
  • Captures 120 minutes of HD video on 8 GB of built-in memory; no tapes or additional memory cards required
  • Convenient flip-out USB arm plugs directly into your PC or Mac to launch FlipShare software
  • Built-in FlipShare software lets you easily email videos, edit individual clips, make custom movies, capture still photos from video, and even upload video to sharing sites likeYouTube and MySpace

Wow that's a fantastic deal. If I had a little extra cash I'd definitely get one :) Back in 1999/2000 I spent over $1000 for my first miniDV camcorder lol. So sad that these little pocket cameras now take such good video and cost so little (comparatively). Good find OP!

Mic input would be huge. I own 3 flash video cameras now (2 Flip models and a Creative) and all 3, while great with video, are awful in the sound department.

That said, great deal for anyone looking to get into these camera types. I love all 3 of mine for what I use them for. Still haven't replaced my miniDV for "real" projects but overall great for pick up and play.

Alright, so who on CAG(or SD/FW) emptied out all of their Kmart or Sears stores that were selling these and put them up for $155?

If I remember correctly, I believe Kmart had the UltraHD ones on clearance for much cheaper than $155.

bread's done
Back