Want to trade Halo Reach and more. Want L4D 1+2, Dead Rising 2, Homefront,Bulletstorm

markyshizzle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Whats up guys I am looking to get rid of a few games via trade or good offer. Please let me know if interested. All are for 360. I dont mind mixing in $. Also have a few month trials of gold floating around. Yeah i realize alot of my wants are older but im trying to catch up :)

I will sell any of these games based on Amazon's used game prices. I will not look at Ebay because it fluctuates too much. Please let me know if interested at all. I also have GameTZ if you'd like to submit feedback there also. I can do Paypal and I have 100% feedback on numerous trading sites.

EDIT - I will sell for the same price as the minimum used price at Amazon, however will only charge 2 dollars shipping. They must be in the same condition, aka excellent with manual and box, etc. \\:D/

:360:
Have:

Burnout Paradise
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box (Import with all DLC. All english)
College Hoops 2k6
Fifa 06- Road to the cup
Ghost Recon x2
Halo ODST (Both Discs)
Halo Reach
Madden 06
Madden 09
March Madness 08
MLB 2k6
NBA 2k6
NCAA Football 08
Nhl 08 x2
NHL 09 x2
NHL 2k6
Rockband 2 Sealed
Skate.

:360:
Wanted:

Left 4 Dead 1 and 2
Homefront
Bulletstorm
AC Brotherhood
Newer games
Make offers
too many to name.... I havent played it i might want it :D

Offers are also very welcome!

Thanks for looking :twoguns:

Traded Singularity for Lost Planet 2 to Shady520.
Traded Red Dead Redemption for Crackdown 2.
Traded Green Day Rock Band for Alan Wake to Socomspeed.
Traded a copy of Vegas 1 for Bully to Clownzilla.
Traded Force Unleashed for WWE Wrestlemania to SweatySpider
Sold Locally - Guitar Hero 5, Left 4 Dead, NHL 2K7, NCAA Football 09, Scene It, Viking,

Last edited by a moderator:
dead or alive 4 is 9.99 used on amazon, blur is 35.98. unless u got some other games to even out the deal or wanna make up the $ its up to you.

bread's done
Back