FREE - DLC For Fairytale Fights

L0sther0

CAGiversary!
The company who created the game is giving away their $15 DLC for PS3 or XBOX360. After an undisclosed amount of time it will no longer be free.

Just thought if you were ever going to play this game here is a chance to have the DLC, for FREE.

And if you did not click the other hyper links click here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh you mean FREE as in unlocking a pack-in already on the disc?? How clever!! I mean this game isn't even out a day, there cannot be a full-fledged DLC pack...

Hmm I thought at first they were giving the game away for free. Even then just looking at the game from what I have seen, Im not sure if I would have.

[quote name='DeathBringer']Too bad the game is bad[/QUOTE]

YA i'm hearing that too. I was looking forward to the game. Yet free DLC is Free DLC. Pluss its a code so you can always give it away

Thanks! I planned on getting this once it dropped in price and some free DLC will definitely help sway my purchase

[quote name='token2k6']Oh you mean FREE as in unlocking a pack-in already on the disc?? How clever!! I mean this game isn't even out a day, there cannot be a full-fledged DLC pack...[/QUOTE]

:cold: Most DLC is made while the games are in production. Whether they are already on the disk is another question.:cold:

For example the game Star wars the force unleashed all the DLC and The upcoming Sith Edition where all in production, and most if not all of it completed before the games release.

This is hilarious the way companies are trying to combat used sales. Charging a ridiculous amount of money ($15 here and in Dragon Age?) for a simple code is not going to help.

here's the text, and to those bickering about DLC on the disc and what not, the DLC is not ready yet...

That’s right folks! Playlogic are thrilled to announce their Exclusive FREE DLC giveaway for Fairytale Fights, the hack’n’slash fame hunting blood fest! So how does this work I hear you cry? Simply register your details in our pretty registration section below. Tell us your name, address, emails address, and most importantly what platform you are playing on. We’ll take care of the rest!
dot.gif

Once our Extra Special Exclusive FREE DLC is available, we’ll drop you an email with your redeemable number!

here's the text, and to those bickering about DLC on the disc and what not, the DLC is not ready yet...

That’s right folks! Playlogic are thrilled to announce their Exclusive FREE DLC giveaway for Fairytale Fights, the hack’n’slash fame hunting blood fest! So how does this work I hear you cry? Simply register your details in our pretty registration section below. Tell us your name, address, emails address, and most importantly what platform you are playing on. We’ll take care of the rest!
dot.gif

Once our Extra Special Exclusive FREE DLC is available, we’ll drop you an email with your redeemable number!

[quote name='DeathBringer']Too bad the game is bad[/QUOTE]

I haven't read any reviews for the game, but the screen shots that I've seen just look awful -- hell, they'd have looked bad even on the last-gen consoles. I signed up for the download code just in case I end up grabbing the game for the hell of it when it's cheap, but I don't think I'll be bothering anytime soon.

Thanks OP, I just registered myself. Now here's me waiting & hopefully I remember I did this instead of deleting the email when it arrives.

I dont think length of the game is the main problem with the game, the dlc for free is always nice, but with the game getting a 57 on megacritic, how much of a mediocre at best game do you need? Ill pick it up because it looks interesting, but at a 10$ pricetag down the road.

I dont like the trend of having downloadable content so close to release (like Dragon Age). You dont know whether it enhances or ruins the gaming experience or how much it is needed, or even what it does many times. Hopefully this is a trend that falls flat.

I think a lot of people thought Fairytale Fights was a XBLA title and were surprised that it's a 60 dollar game. Free DLC is nice though, I might bite on the game if I see it in a clearance bin eventually.

Its not that bad of a game, I am really enjoying it. Couch co-op is always a plus in my book. BTW the DLC will be 2 new arenas and 4 new playable characters.

thank you :) i don't have the game but either ill get it or give it to someone who has the game / trade it for another code (if i'm pretty sure i can't)

[quote name='SimaYi']This is hilarious the way companies are trying to combat used sales. Charging a ridiculous amount of money ($15 here and in Dragon Age?) for a simple code is not going to help.[/QUOTE]

Oh, it definitely is going to "help" against used game sales. The mistake many of these companies are making is thinking that their game will be one of those for which it does make a difference.

Not sure what you meant to mean by "simple code," but the method of delivery is entirely irrelevant. The Dragon Age Stone Prisoner DLC isn't worth $15, but is it worth missing just to save $5 off the new price at Gamestop? That's the equation they're working with these deals and for a handful of games that's going to be meaningful to the people who are used to saving that $5 instead of buying used online and saving a whole lot more.

thanks op....i like free...you know it's funny....i'll possibly be getting the free dlc for this game that they value at $15, but it'll be a while before i get to play it because i won't be paying more than $10 for this game.

At first I was wondering why everyone in this thread would bash the game and then still redeem free DLC, but then I clicked the link and I got suckered in too. I may never get this game but the idea that I have free DLC if I do get it (even if it's just a rental) is worth it to me to put in my name and e-mail address I suppose. Plus, I figure if they're giving DLC away chances are they are planning on the game not doing so well.

bread's done
Back