FREE - DLC For Fairytale Fights

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#91 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:54 AM

Alright, whats the deal with this. DLC came out today on PSN, maybe yesterday on Live too

edit - hmmm, looks like the DLC was free anyway :shock:

I noticed that as well. I was excited i jumped on it thinking it was going to be limited and pre order type bonus feel to it. I know it is not a pre order but a free pre order dlc type thing. I feel somewhat cheated and will grab it anyways. It was just whacked we signed up for what spam mailings then?

#92 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:55 AM

I don't see this on live yet. Guess it's not out this week.

#93 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:28 AM

I noticed that as well. I was excited i jumped on it thinking it was going to be limited and pre order type bonus feel to it. I know it is not a pre order but a free pre order dlc type thing. I feel somewhat cheated and will grab it anyways. It was just whacked we signed up for what spam mailings then?

Considering I haven't received a single e-mail from them yet, I'd go with a no for the spam.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#94 playing mantis

playing mantis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2010 - 06:28 AM

Getting more "registrations" than actual game sales probably tipped them off that people were just hoping to get a code that they could trade for something else...I'll get it when it comes out for 360, just in case I ever get the game.
Posted Image