Photo
- - - - -

DEAD: Fred Meyer 20% Video Game Acc + $10 off $50 - Oct 31 - XBL 1600pts = $12.67

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 oxidative

oxidative

last chance to evacuate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:58 PM

$10 off $50, etc is DEAD.

Fred Meyer has another great video game accessories deal:

20% off Oct 29 - Oct 31

$10 off $50, 20 off 100, 30 off 150 - Oct 31 ONLY

Combine the two and you can get XBL 1600 point cards for $12.67 if you buy 3, 6, or 9 or any other $20 denomination of points (PSN, Nintendo) for $12.67.

I did this a few months ago when they had this combination of coupons. Each coupon applies individually which is how it works out so well.

You can get the coupons at any entrance for Fred Meyer where they keep stacks of their circulars.

No specific product restrictions are noted on the coupons.

Fred Meyer Weekly Ads

Enjoy! :bouncy:

Edited by oxidative, 01 November 2009 - 06:38 AM.
clarifications

#2 oxidative

oxidative

last chance to evacuate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2009 - 06:39 AM

Worked out great for me earlier today :)

Not that anyone cares ;)

#3 stryker

stryker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2009 - 05:17 PM

Great deal, thanks. Too bad I didn't see this post soon enough to take advantage of it.:(

#4 gamingninja

gamingninja

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:59 AM

damn, wish i would of seen this in time
There are no small kills, only small ninjas-

Its not about the size of the dog in the fight, its about finding out how many heads the dog has and then choppin' em off real quickly and also killing the demonic spirit that is possessing that hell hound -

The baby with two heads can kill alot more than the baby with one -

#5 oxidative

oxidative

last chance to evacuate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2009 - 04:50 AM

It was about 3 or 4 months ago the last time they had this combination of coupons. I'd be surprised if it didn't come up again before the end of the year. I'll be sure to fire up a new thread when the combo shows up again. I might consider throwing it in the main deals thread so it gets more attention. It'll make up for all those kickass Microcenter and Meijers deals I keep seeing there ;)