GS Xbox B2G2

mrericgh

CAG Veteran
Haven't seen this posted yet, so here goes. Went into local Gamestop, original Xbox B1G1 free shelves had a new sticker over the sign now saying B2G2 free. Mine was mostly picked over but I managed to pick up 4 games for about $9.78. Cashier said he thought it was nation-wide because they're trying to move them all out.

Considering that they stopped taking Xbox trade ins back in February, I seriously doubt the vast majority of Gamestops have any worthwhile titles. They are just trying to get some type of money off of these games while they can.

[quote name='FlamingMoogles']So b1g1 and b2g2 are the same thing pretty much. Just thought I'd throw that out there.[/QUOTE]

Wow, your first grade teacher is gonna be so proud of you!

But you're actually wrong... B2G2 means that you're going home with at least 4 games (or you're going home with nothing.) With B2G2, you don't have the option to B1G1, since this is merely a tactic to get rid of as many old games as possible in a single go.

So next time you have a brilliant post idea, think more than a second before you bang it out on your oversized retard keyboard with those clubbed hands of yours... even though I know you desperately want to appear smart.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Isn't there already a thread for this?

Edit: Yes, it's a few pages back.[/QUOTE]

Truthfully, that's a little misleading... there's a thread about the former B2G1 deal that was revived (very recently) with people discussing the transition to B2G2, but unless you've stumbled into that thread to check it out, you'd never have known: the OP has not changed the title or first post (assuming he, smartly, abandoned the thread months ago) and the news is buried under off-topic and random game discussion as is the case with most of these super threads.

[quote name='FlamingMoogles']So b1g1 and b2g2 are the same thing pretty much. Just thought I'd throw that out there.[/QUOTE]
B2G2 = Buying 2 to get the deal
B1G1 = Only buying 1...

But I guess it's only the same if you had 4 games in mind anyway..

Alright gentlemen, lets not rush to prove who can do basic math the best. Besides this deal is good for the coming holidays seasons, we need to be bulking up for gifts to others.. and two for ourselves.
smile

[quote name='zenintrude']Wow, your first grade teacher is gonna be so proud of you!

But you're actually wrong... B2G2 means that you're going home with at least 4 games (or you're going home with nothing.) With B2G2, you don't have the option to B1G1, since this is merely a tactic to get rid of as many old games as possible in a single go.

So next time you have a brilliant post idea, think more than a second before you bang it out on your oversized retard keyboard with those clubbed hands of yours... even though I know you desperately want to appear smart.

Truthfully, that's a little misleading... there's a thread about the former B2G1 deal that was revived (very recently) with people discussing the transition to B2G2, but unless you've stumbled into that thread to check it out, you'd never have known: the OP has not changed the title or first post (assuming he, smartly, abandoned the thread months ago) and the news is buried under off-topic and random game discussion as is the case with most of these super threads.[/QUOTE]

Title was changed on the 28th.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232687

[quote name='nelson77']Alright gentlemen, lets not rush to prove who can do basic math the best. Besides this deal is good for the coming holidays seasons, we need to be bulking up for gifts to others.. and two for ourselves.
smile
[/QUOTE]
If anyone can find any. :( I haven't been able to find Xbox games in a GS for close to a year now. It's sad.. I still have a NiB system, too.

bread's done
Back