Photo
- - - - -

What's in your PS2 library? What's missing?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 laserdogg

laserdogg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:12 AM

More of a collector these days.
80% are sealed, all black label. Multiple copies of many.

Spoiler

#32 buffalo

buffalo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:51 AM

I just recently started my PS2 collection. I have had about 3 Fat PS2 and 2 Slim PS2. I remember paying $400 when the PS2 was first released and my first game was Winback.

I just got a sealed copy of Killzone and I was wondering should I open it? Or get another used copy to play?

You can open it as it's really not that hard to find a shrinkwrapped copy of Killzone, myself keep my original black label one in wrap and bought a greatest hits copy and played thru that one. Hope that helps, btw it's a pretty fun FPS also.

#33 Puffa469

Puffa469

is too Pro Shops

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2010 - 02:28 PM

I have over 200 PS2 games. Probably closer to 250 but I havent updated my spreadsheet or organized my games in a while.

I'm pretty much done collecting for the system. I may get Sakura Wars when it comes out.

I have pretty much all the rare, valuable, and sought after games. And I have alot of games sealed. I'm not 'sealed' game collector, I just dont open a game until I play it, and I'll probably never get to these games.

There are a handful of games I'd still like to pickup, like Ghost in the Shell, and Inuyahsa, but I'm not actively looking for them.

Originally Posted by wubb Posted Image
Puffa is pretty much always dead on.

#34 romeogbs19

romeogbs19

Henshin A Go-Go Baby!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2010 - 10:30 AM

I have over 200 PS2 games. Probably closer to 250 but I havent updated my spreadsheet or organized my games in a while.

I'm pretty much done collecting for the system. I may get Sakura Wars when it comes out.

I have pretty much all the rare, valuable, and sought after games. And I have alot of games sealed. I'm not 'sealed' game collector, I just dont open a game until I play it, and I'll probably never get to these games.

There are a handful of games I'd still like to pickup, like Ghost in the Shell, and Inuyahsa, but I'm not actively looking for them.

Yeah, I have to admit I'm done for the PS2. I'd like to say I'm done buying games in general, but now I find myself buying a 360 or Wii game here and there (not a lot, but a few) -- even though I don't have the systems. I know I will buy these two eventually, though. I've always been a big fan of Nintendo; the Wii is the first Ninty console I haven't bought at launch -- in large part because the games haven't quite caught my interest. I think by December, though, there'll be enough titles on it I want to justify picking it up. I'm also hoping it will have dropped to $149 by then. Frankly, $199, IMHO, is a rip-off given what most of us gamers know about the tech running inside the Wii.

As for the 360, I admit I've always preferred the PlayStation brand, but the PS3 hasn't really done much this generation. Sure, there are exclusives -- the Ratchet games, Uncharted, GoW3 -- but I have to say none of these make me want a PS3 over a 360. Frankly, I like the 360's price point (which I suspect will be closer to $149 by the holidays, too), and while the PS3 has a blu-ray player, it's really no different than picking up a blu-ray player separately. As I don't game online and have no interest in the digital downloads, I'll probably just pick up the Xbox Arcade system.

I've got about 9 titles for the 360 (my Halo 3 Legendary Edition is sitting nice and pretty as is Tales of Vesperia). Hoping to pick up these two consoles and a few games after the bar :-)

#35 ValkyrieVF-1S

ValkyrieVF-1S

Skull One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:58 AM

After trading some games in at gamestop, I finally picked up Persona 4. So there are only a few games that I need to pick up to complete my collection.

This is what I have so far:
http://club.ign.com/...2&owner=KevNg95
The Worst Foe Lies Within - Parasite Eve
gallery_587_6858_5265.jpg gallery_587_6858_1293.jpg

#36 Momouchi

Momouchi

Drowning in backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:48 AM

I'm planning on picking up Persona 4 soon as well.

fs_overall.png

#37 romeogbs19

romeogbs19

Henshin A Go-Go Baby!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2010 - 07:38 PM

After trading some games in at gamestop, I finally picked up Persona 4. So there are only a few games that I need to pick up to complete my collection.

This is what I have so far:
http://club.ign.com/...2&owner=KevNg95

Hope you like P4 -- I never finished it (I never play through my games much -- I tend to buy to collect or because I think I'll "free time" later to play them -- haha).

Had to pick up one more PS2 title, and I suspect this will be my last. Grabbed a sealed copy of Transformers (the good one by Atari) from eBay -- been meaning to get that one for a while now and was happy to nab it off eBay for less then $10, sealed.

#38 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 06 March 2010 - 09:12 PM

I want to get the final PS2 game whenever it makes it out. Madden '11 is the current "final" game listed at Gamestop but I wouldn't be too surprised to see another round of football games for 2012.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#39 Uncool

Uncool

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:08 AM

Trying to get RE Code Veronica X to be one step closer to completing my ongoing RE collection.

#40 TheSSNintendo

TheSSNintendo

Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:12 AM

Burnout: Revenge
Capcom Classics Collection: Volume 1
Capcom Classics Collection: Volume 2
Contra: Shattered Soldier
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
Crazy Taxi
Dragon Quest VIII
Final Fantasy X
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Growlanser Generations
Jak & Daxter
Jak II
Jak 3
Kingdom Hearts
Lego Star Wars
Lego Star Wars II
Madden NFL 2005 Collector's Edition
Medal of Honor: Frontline
Mega Man X Collection
Metal Gear Solid 2
Mortal Kombat Armageddon
Mortal Kombat Deception
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
Neo Contra
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Sega Genesis Collection
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006

#41 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 11:52 PM

I'd really like to pick up Grim griore.. but I can't find it anywhere
Posted Image

#42 nddave

nddave

Posted 29 March 2010 - 01:03 AM

I'd really like to pick up Grim griore.. but I can't find it anywhere

Gohastings has is new for 22. then whatever shipping is. They also have some used copies like 10 bucks.
CAG4LIFE

#43 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 06:54 AM

Gohastings has is new for 22. then whatever shipping is. They also have some used copies like 10 bucks.

thanks,
Posted Image

#44 LXL_Guy

LXL_Guy

Oathkeeper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 07:26 AM

Here's what I have. Still very far from complete.

Spoiler

#45 Meremare

Meremare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:54 AM

Here's my list of games (includes PS1)

PS1
Alundra
Dragon Quest VII
Final Fantasy Anthology
Final Fantasy Tactics
Tales of Destiny II

PS2
Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
Dual Hearts
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis
Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy
Radiata Stories
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Suikoden III
Suikoden IV
Suikoden V
Suikoden Tactics
Tales of the Abyss

Wild Arms 3
Wild Arms 4
Wild Arms 5
Wild Arms ACF

Edited by Meremare, 11 April 2010 - 01:03 PM.

#46 RPKGameVids

RPKGameVids

Posted 19 September 2010 - 02:46 PM

Here are my PS2 games. There are still quite a few more that I want to get too. Definatley would like to get some more survival horror, retro compilations, and racing games.

Posted Image
My Youtube retro & new video game reviews, glitches, and more, http://www.youtube.c...ser/RPKGameVids