This is the OTT, and LinkinPrime is an Ignorant Man-Child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since May? I don't know, but I shaved my entire face and sideburns a few weeks ago and have been trimming it so its not really at its full potential. I should just let shit go and see how I look by the end of the year.

I dunno, munch. I just want them to get it over with so I know if I have to Amazon Prime myself an Arcade and a copy of MW2 or not. :0)

I was confused too. I just want to make sure that everyone knows.

Is there a convenient way to check if new posts have been made to groups? Or do I have to go to my profile, click on the group, then finally see?

Hey mojimbo or anyone else that knows. What's the name of that free nzb reader program? Sanzb or something like that. I want to install in on my laptop but I forgot the name of it.

Temporaryscars, why do you always fucking post in the old OTT?
___

I'm a little disappointed by Attention Deficit, but I think it'll grow on me.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Hi craven_friend.[/QUOTE]

Hello thurrr

So this damn Smacksdown vs Raw 2010 ad is annoying, tired of seeing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we move on from the IMC thing? Seriously, it's old and stale. And not really that funny in the first place.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I just realized that I own a lot of really shitty movies.[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing a few months ago. Simple solution, get rid of them. Maximize profits.....sell to old people and kids.

Mystery Men, Guess Who, Evolution, Starsky and Hutch and Next.

I've never even watched Next, but I assume it's awful because it's an action movie starring Nick Cage not titled Gone in Sixty Seconds.

Also, I fucking love Guess Who.
__
My most prized DVD's are my Six Feet Under boxed set. Been on season 2 for nearly a year now though.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Remember when you all were gloating after the Phillies won game 1?

Haha, fuck you.[/QUOTE]

Cliff Lee should've pitched every game....haha.

I think this will help the Red Sox spend some money this off season and make some trades.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']You're fucking out of your tree. Mystery Men is gold.[/QUOTE]

I've tried on at least five separate occasions to watch that, and have never managed to get more than halfway through. And a few of these times were when I was ~11. I liked Corky fucking Romano back then, and I couldn't even finish Mystery Men. So yeah, fuck that movie.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Cockblock the next IMC related OTT, Chika.[/QUOTE]

Being that I'm currently unemployed and surf the internet 20hr/day, that's a distinct possibility.

Good luck with nursing school. If you need any Jarvis textbooks, let me know. I've got either the 6th or 7th editions. They're all basically the same they just change the cover every year just to fuck you when it comes to buy back.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Cliff Lee should've pitched every game....haha.

I think this will help the Red Sox spend some money this off season and make some trades.[/QUOTE]
Lee was a beast, but the Yankee offense was way too much for every other pitcher on the Phils though.

I'll admit to missing the Yankees-Red Sox rivalry in the ALCS. Hope to see it next year (as long as the Yankees get a steady 4th pitcher).

[quote name='tiredfornow']The Rock is a pretty good Nic Cage action movie, man.[/QUOTE]
Michael Bay's lone criterion. :lol: Edit: fuck . . . there was a Crit. Ed. of Armageddon :cry:

[quote name='seanr1221']Well....at least I don't have to see countless Phillies Facebook updates everyday now.[/QUOTE]
Plus, think of the tax money the state will save on cleanup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back