New GameCrazy sales - Red Faction Guerilla $19.99, Metroid Prime Trilogy $24.99

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
For the next week or two, Red Faction Guerilla will be $19.99 new/$17.99 used on both PS3 and 360 at GameCrazy. Metroid Prime Trilogy is $24.99 new, $19.99 used.. Prototype (360) has went back up to $49.99.

Hopefully this isn't a repost.

Man, I wish they had a Gamecrazy in New Orleans. Sucks missing out on some of these deals. I would be in for a Metroid Trilogy at that price.

Nice price on Red Faction, big fan of the past couple $19.99 prices of new games at gamecrazy..my wallet isn't though..

FNR4 is indeed still $20.

For those that don't have a GC store nearby.. your worries should be squashed within the next 3 months, because you too may be able to take advantage of these deals without even changing out of your pj's..

...oops, did i say too much? ;)

[quote name='Scorch']FNR4 is indeed still $20.

For those that don't have a GC store nearby.. your worries should be squashed within the next 3 months, because you too may be able to take advantage of these deals without even changing out of your pj's..

...oops, did i say too much? ;)[/QUOTE]

nicee...

and yea these $20 deals are pretty sweet lately

Love the deals. Red Faction is an awesome game and definitely worth the $20.00. I might pick up Metroid Prime Trilogy.

WTF Game Crazy; maybe if you did all these great deals you've been having lately LAST YEAR you wouldn't have closed every store within a million miles of me.

[quote name='hobbie8046']WTF Game Crazy; maybe if you did all these great deals you've been having lately LAST YEAR you wouldn't have closed every store within a million miles of me.[/QUOTE]
I was thinking the same thing. But then again, if it wasn't for Scorch, most of us wouldn't know about these deals. So the average non-CAG still thinks GC sucks.

But the news that they'll finally have an online store is good. I'll be happy just to see the prices of games even if I have to drive to the store.

God, it really does suck that my GC closed about 2 years ago. I alredy have MP, but would be all over Red Faction.

Insane price on Trilogy. Is the sale in all systems or is it a YMMV type situation based on each store updating to the sale price?

the sale prices should never be ymmv. don't know if this is valid at hollywood video stores that sell games. all gc stores received the price change this morning.

I'll pick up MPT for that price... when they take these online, and if there is free shipping. Maybe even without free shipping.

[quote name='Scorch']the sale prices should never be ymmv. don't know if this is valid at hollywood video stores that sell games. all gc stores received the price change this morning.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I went on the search for Prototype at several HWV's when it was on sale and even though they didn't have any, they confirmed the $19.99/$17.99 prices.

[quote name='Scorch']the sale prices should never be ymmv. don't know if this is valid at hollywood video stores that sell games. all gc stores received the price change this morning.[/QUOTE]

I meant is it YMMV on the store updating the price in their system, or is it done automatically each morning. Combining this price with their $20 trade in credit for :ds: New Super Mario Bros, I can get this for $5 assuming my local store has it for this price. I guess I should just call instead lol.

And just a reminder, last week's sales may not last much longer! Super Smash Bros Brawl $24.99 new/$19.99 used and EA Active $29.99 new/$24.99 used

[quote name='Scorch']prices update nightly for all stores after closeout.[/QUOTE]

Wish they could do that when sale prices become effective :roll:

Ooooo, those are some very nice deals. I've been craving a copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy, but was reluctant to part with the $50. I'll definitely be checking this one out on my way home from work.

Eff. I hope they still have Red Faction and Prime Trilogy (I don't even own a Wii yet haha. But I would own this game.) by Saturday.

[quote name='jpatern']Man, I wish they had a Gamecrazy in New Orleans. Sucks missing out on some of these deals. I would be in for a Metroid Trilogy at that price.[/QUOTE]

No Game Crazys, no Costcos, no Fry's, none of those grocery stores that had DJ Hero for $60.

We're screwed every which way in 'nawlins.

retailers are fucking killing it this year jesus. my backlog is already ridiculous but i cant help grabbing these games i pondered at full price.

thanks Scorch, youre doing cags a big favor with these updates.

DAMN IT! Why did you have to close our store, the only store in a 3 hour radius! I would of jumped on those in a heartbeat!.....oh well.

Hmm, maybe I'll have to check out my HWV. No Gamecrazy here but if they have the same prices that's awesome. I will be upset I missed out on Prototype if HWV prices are the same as GC.

Yeah, I want Red Faction. PS3 or 360 version, I have no idea. Anyone hear which is better, even if only a little bit?

And the little hint about an online site for GC...that's awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoot I bought MPT at full price last month when the GCs started bailing thinking there would be nothing left to buy.....

i could grab some mpt's for cag's.. same with red faction.. but ONLY if you guys pay right away. MPT would be $32 shipped.. RFG would be $27 shipped.. that's the best i could do between tax and shipping (it'd get shipped out tomorrow so you would get it monday.. let me know)

Well, I was planning on getting Metroid Prime for $37.99 at F.Y.E., but $25 is WAY too good to pass up... Especially since I never played any of the Prime games. XP Thanks, Scorch!

I bought Metroid from Best Buy like two weeks ago and I wanted to know if I can get a price match thing so I can get some money back.

[quote name='Dietcola']I bought Metroid from Best Buy like two weeks ago and I wanted to know if I can get a price match thing so I can get some money back.[/QUOTE]
There is no printed ad or anything that you can bring in to prove the price.

You can buy another copy at GC and return it to BB with the old receipt though :)

[quote name='maximumzero']No Game Crazys, no Costcos, no Fry's, none of those grocery stores that had DJ Hero for $60.

We're screwed every which way in 'nawlins.[/QUOTE]

No kiddin. Only mark down I hit up in this area recently was Valkryia Chronicles for 20 new at Gamestop. Sux.

I would get MPT and FNR4 in a heartbeat at those prices from game crazy.

i have to drive about 45 minutes just to get to the closest game crazy store. i really want red faction. i'll have to do the math to see if it's worth it.

Son of a.....

I just friggin bought red faction from Game Crazy this past Sunday! I am going to see if they will take it back and maybe I can rebuy...

Best news if I am reading this correctly

wow, 50% off on metroid. Good price on red faction too, but I saw it clearenced at Target and will take my chances on grabbing one for $15 or less.

For some reason this reminded me of that DirectTV commercial

"oops, someone just leveled the playing field"

ah man, good times

[quote name='hobbie8046']WTF Game Crazy; maybe if you did all these great deals you've been having lately LAST YEAR you wouldn't have closed every store within a million miles of me.[/QUOTE]

I second that... f*cking GC's closing all over IL... :bomb: And all I ever hear is how "AWESOME" GC is over GS!!!

Not that it's very difficult to achieve... Your average Wal-mart is better than GS! :lol: I said it.

bread's done
Back