• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 BoSoxFan900

BoSoxFan900

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2009 - 09:20 PM

http://www.msnbc.msn...ime_and_courts/

Current report is saying 7 dead, 20-30 injured.

Because horses have huge raging boners and we're all about huge raging boners here at CAG. There's poopers to be filled, dammit!

#2 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2009 - 09:22 PM

WTF is wrong with people?

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#3 BoSoxFan900

BoSoxFan900

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2009 - 09:23 PM

Man, I truly have no idea.

Because horses have huge raging boners and we're all about huge raging boners here at CAG. There's poopers to be filled, dammit!

#4 BoSoxFan900

BoSoxFan900

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2009 - 09:30 PM

Jesus, on MSNBC they're reporting that they have more shots fired at soldier's residence on base now. They're stressing that the situation is not under control.

#5 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2009 - 09:42 PM

You ask that here, of all places?

#6 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 05 November 2009 - 09:47 PM

my prayers go out to the victims and their families

#7 LordKefka06

LordKefka06

Follow The Reaper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:49 PM

FFS! Now think if this happend after MW2 was released and somehow the airport terrorism section got mentioned.

#8 VipFREAK

VipFREAK

Fun Knee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:07 PM

Between this and Susan Baker... WTF.

My Summer Motto: "When Nature turns off the damn heat I'll turn off my A/C"

Trade List

#9 ispeshaled

ispeshaled

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:43 PM

The shooter was identified as a medical doctor, a psychiatrist.

#10 VipFREAK

VipFREAK

Fun Knee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:50 PM

And a pretty high ranking officer...

My Summer Motto: "When Nature turns off the damn heat I'll turn off my A/C"

Trade List

#11 Wolfkin

Wolfkin

The Eternal Second Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:56 PM

i do not approve of these actions.

Not everyone needs to look like a 16 year old girl cosplaying a 16 year old boy, every-Japanese-artist-ever.

Currently Playing
:wii: Bully - :ps3: Outland
Posted Image
Spoiler

#12 RAMSTORIA

RAMSTORIA

fate is inexorable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2009 - 12:42 AM

im just glad CAIR was quick to denounce the attack.

Posted Image

#13 Liquid 2

Liquid 2

Dutch Dreams

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2009 - 12:48 AM

im just glad CAIR was quick to denounce the attack.

It's kind of disgusting that they have to, just because the dude has an arab name.

#14 fart_bubble

fart_bubble

A fart that says "Ni"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2009 - 04:47 AM

like how Obama had to give a shout out at the beginning of the press conference

Posted ImagePosted Image

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats

#15 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2009 - 04:49 AM

Now they're saying the shooter is alive and in custody.

#16 JohnnyFoxDarko

JohnnyFoxDarko

Yes, hello.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:01 AM

My buddy from my drawing 2 class' brother got shot. :/

#17 crunchb3rry

crunchb3rry

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:22 AM

The shooter was identified as a medical doctor, a psychiatrist.

A guy probably used to an office job and golfing on weekends, told he had to deploy indefinitely to Iraq. I heard that's what this is all about, he was told he had to pack his bags for Iraq.

#18 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:34 AM

Wow..... very tragic. My heart goes to the family and friends of the victims.

New sig coming soon.

#19 JolietJake

JolietJake

Posted 06 November 2009 - 01:41 PM

Apparently the guy has had some questionable posts online. I'm afraid this is going to cause another backlash against Muslims in the US. I think the local news here mentioned him screaming "Allah Akbar" at some point during the shooting. Not good.

I enjoy the videos and puns posted by Joliet Jake. I think he's almost as funny as my favorite comedian, Dane Cook. Now excuse me while I listen to Fallout Boy's music on their myspace page.

#20 ninjalunchbox79

ninjalunchbox79

WTF?!?!?!?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2009 - 02:22 PM

I know this is an awesome community that ive been a part of for sometime now , the shootings here @ Ft.Hood is tragic , but worst of all the battalion I'm in sustained the most casualties. Why? Well one of the sites was the SRP building , where deploying soldiers go to do final checks on everything ; medical , financial , dental , everything. Since my batt. is deploying to afganistan in dec-jan , we were the only ones at the site. A couple of the soldiers that are in the hospital i do know personally & i have no idea on there condition cuz of such a high priority on the situation. All flags will be flown at half mast here on post till sunday. The repercusions from this incident will be felt for quite sometime . . . the shooters will more than likely be tried under civilian law instead of military law due to the fact that some of the injured are civilians.

Just know that some good soldiers will no longer be serving this country from the 20th Engineer Battalion also known as Lumberjacks "Build & Fight"

. . . Stay Rugged Lumberjacks

#21 ispeshaled

ispeshaled

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2009 - 03:52 PM

I know this is an awesome community that ive been a part of for sometime now , the shootings here @ Ft.Hood is tragic , but worst of all the battalion I'm in sustained the most casualties. Why? Well one of the sites was the SRP building , where deploying soldiers go to do final checks on everything ; medical , financial , dental , everything. Since my batt. is deploying to afganistan in dec-jan , we were the only ones at the site. A couple of the soldiers that are in the hospital i do know personally & i have no idea on there condition cuz of such a high priority on the situation. All flags will be flown at half mast here on post till sunday. The repercusions from this incident will be felt for quite sometime . . . the shooters will more than likely be tried under civilian law instead of military law due to the fact that some of the injured are civilians.

Just know that some good soldiers will no longer be serving this country from the 20th Engineer Battalion also known as Lumberjacks "Build & Fight"

My heart goes out to you guys.

#22 crunchb3rry

crunchb3rry

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:20 PM

I hope the FBI gets reamed on the Hill for knowing about this guy and not doing shit.

#23 fart_bubble

fart_bubble

A fart that says "Ni"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:43 PM

the great charity that is Soldier's Angels has started up a collection

http://soldiersangel...nt01returnid=15
Posted ImagePosted Image

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats

#24 BoSoxFan900

BoSoxFan900

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:45 PM

All of you guys will definitely be in my prayers. Stay strong.

#25 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:57 PM

Damn, sorry to hear you were right there and personally affected NLB79--I don't know what else to say except I will say a prayer for your friends and stay strong!