Buy a Xbox 360 Arcade, Get $100 Credit: Deal Extended to Those Who Cancelled

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: Emails are going out to those who cancelled their previous order:
[quote name='Tardcore']Hello from Amazon.com.

We noticed you cancelled your order# XXXXXXX originally placed during the Lightning Deal promotion for the Xbox 360 Arcade console on November 7, 2009. If you cancelled your order due to problems with the promotion, we want to make sure you can take advantage of this deal if you're still interested.

If you order an Xbox 360 Arcade Console by 11:59pm PT on November 14, your order will qualify you for the $100 promotional code. The $100 promotional code does not apply to the purchase of the Xbox 360 Arcade itself, but is valid for a qualifying future purchase. The offer is limit one per household and is not transferable.

To order the console, go to the product’s detail page listed below, add it to your cart for $199.99, and check out as normal. Please note, Amazon.com must be the seller in order for you to qualify for the promotion.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Arcade/dp/B0029MAXS6

Your promotional code will be sent to you via e-mail (along with instructions for use) seven (7) business days after the qualifying order has shipped.

For additional details of the promotion, please see the following page:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000450541

We're sorry for any inconvenience and hope to see you again soon.
Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com[/QUOTE]

[IMG-R=5198]8415[/IMG-R]Today at 9AM and 3PM EST, Amazon matches Walmart's Xbox 360 Arcade promotion with these two Lightning Deals...which will sell out faster than lightning.

iconxbox360.gif
Buy a Xbox 360 Arcade, Get $100 Credit - 9AM & 3PM EST Amazon Lightning Deals

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet deal. Looks like everyone else noticed it's happening twice. That's kind of weird but I won't argue with 'em.

Haha I knew it. Well that saves a trip to Wal-Mart. I just hope I'm lucky to get it before Amazon's servers crash as well.

Thanks CheapyD

LoL... I just wonder how many people are actually standing in line for this right now at walmart. >_

im really loving this price between walmart and amazon. also in case some of you are wondering, they are also matching the laptop walmart is gonna have on sale.

But i think the deal will be gone in nano-seconds - the same thing happened to KZ2 when it was on sale for $20

Curse you Amazon. Why do you do this when I have $130 credit with you??? Why???

Seriously, this will probably last about 20 minutes each time.

[quote name='reddjoey']Curse you Amazon. Why do you do this when I have $130 credit with you??? Why???

Seriously, this will probably last about 20 minutes each time.[/QUOTE]

If that. I imagine they will go quick.

[quote name='dizee']is amazon still sellin old 360s that RROD? might pick 1 up if they are RROD proof.[/QUOTE]

Unlikely. They don't actually stock stuff like 360's or PS3's. They have them drop-shipped from regional supply houses like Ingram Micro that satisfy orders for dozens of retailers and e-tailers. So, chances are very good that the stock is recent.

I'm glad to see Amazon going toe-to-toe with Walmart this year. If you look at the lightning deals for Saturday, they seem to match up to the various Walmart deals. They already have the S360 Blu-ray player for $151 (free ship, no tax) vs Walmart's $148--but it's out of stock, so I wonder what they'll be offering instead?

EDIT: Hmmm... S360 just jumped back in stock on AMZ.

If this price war keeps up, by the time we get to Black Friday, they'll be paying US to take stuff! ;)

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I think if it lasts even 20 seconds it would be amazing.[/QUOTE]This.

How about the other items? Could those pontential be as good/better than walmart's deals?

I say so.

And no way this goes passed 20 secs. Maybe 10 secs with a downed amazon.com

[quote name='kevzik']How about the other items? Could those pontential be as good/better than walmart's deals?

I say so.

And no way this goes passed 20 secs. Maybe 10 secs with a downed amazon.com[/QUOTE]

And with no tax (for most) and the comfort of your own home and not mobs of people? Id say so...

[quote name='CheapyD']This.[/QUOTE]

Wow we have an optimist here..

If this deal lasts longer then 1 second it would be a miracle.

[quote name='Sylin']Unlikely. They don't actually stock stuff like 360's or PS3's. They have them drop-shipped from regional supply houses like Ingram Micro that satisfy orders for dozens of retailers and e-tailers. So, chances are very good that the stock is recent.

I'm glad to see Amazon going toe-to-toe with Walmart this year. If you look at the lightning deals for Saturday, they seem to match up to the various Walmart deals. They already have the S360 Blu-ray player for $151 (free ship, no tax) vs Walmart's $148--but it's out of stock, so I wonder what they'll be offering instead?

EDIT: Hmmm... S360 just jumped back in stock on AMZ.

If this price war keeps up, by the time we get to Black Friday, they'll be paying US to take stuff! ;)[/QUOTE]
Interesting... Amazon's console stock is shipped from Ingram Micro?

[quote name='judgedee']Wow we have an optimist here..

If this deal lasts longer then 1 second it would be a miracle.[/QUOTE]

This. Now i am torn between going to walmart or staying home. I am on CST

I am beginning to become more excited for the other deals. I don't need a new tv or laptop, but if I can score a 42" 1080p LCD for 498 no tax and a laptop for 298 no tax, I am game.

My king-sized bed is a much better line to wait in than the electronics section at Wal-mart.

I've never done a lightning deal before, is it pretty much similar to Goozex where you have to refresh, or closer to eBay where it will automatically update when the countdown reaches 0?

Also, once it's in my cart, is it held for me until I check out to verify everything or do I need to click-click-click for fear of losing it?

[quote name='kevzik']How about the other items? Could those pontential be as good/better than walmart's deals?

I say so.

And no way this goes passed 20 secs. Maybe 10 secs with a downed amazon.com[/QUOTE]
i remember during one Christmas amazon was selling the xbox 360 for $100 or $200 i cant remember but the servers completely had crashed

[quote name='reddjoey']Curse you Amazon. Why do you do this when I have $130 credit with you??? Why???

Seriously, this will probably last about 20 minutes each time.[/QUOTE]

buy a wii

[quote name='dizee']is amazon still sellin old 360s that RROD? might pick 1 up if they are RROD proof.[/QUOTE]

Any 360 can break, just like any PS3 or Wii can break. If what you're asking is whether or not their failure rate is in line with regular electronic products (which is around ~2-3% I believe?) then the answer is yes.

Just to confirm, I'm still debating on buying one of these. I have an original release day xbox360 that's RROD on my twice already.

I've read some of the reviews on Amazon and it seems all the Arcades come with Jasper chipsets. So is it safe to assume that they are?

question

when time is about to expire, can I order right then and there or must I refresh once it goes 00:00:00?

[quote name='kevzik']And what if we add an arcade now and check out during the sale?[/QUOTE]wont work it has to be added threw the amazon gold box deals link

bread's done
Back