Photo
- - - - -

Modern Warfare 2 CAG Clan - Wednesday/Friday @ 7PST/10EST

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

Poll: What days works best for you.

What days works best for you.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#2641 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 07 January 2011 - 03:23 PM

I can play MW2 maybe from 6PM PST to 9PM PST.
NowPlaying: BF3, RFG, Disgaea3
Latest Plat: Lego HP 1-4

#2642 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 07 January 2011 - 04:56 PM

I can play MW2 maybe from 6PM PST to 9PM PST.

You betta. I need to tweak my network settings again but I should be ready to host game night.
Gran Turismo 5 B-Spec Primer - Now with colors!
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2643 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:47 PM

Maybe I can convince the wife to let me play earlier too (Might be on like at 4 PST). My connection will probably be crap. I saw "strict" NAT type last night, for some unknown reason. Maybe if I get rid of (or upgrade) my wireless router and place it behind my PS3 router I could get a better connection? Who knows.

Cable Modem -> NETGEAR Wireless Router -> DLINK Router -> PS3 (the laptop is wireless). I dont have anything else leaching off my network, so the lag would probably be on my service provider. Maybe I should pay them on time... LOL.

#2644 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:50 PM

at least I can get my revenge for Laguna Seca by running around Mad lighting up the sky like a Christmas tree....with OMA (of course) so I never run out of ammo.

Still say we need to find a match with snipers and have everyone except for Noobkill, Monkey, or Mad running with Riot Shields. Would probably be good on Highrise....then again, WTF do I know?

#2645 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:52 PM

Maybe I can convince the wife to let me play earlier too (Might be on like at 4 PST). My connection will probably be crap. I saw "strict" NAT type last night, for some unknown reason. Maybe if I get rid of (or upgrade) my wireless router and place it behind my PS3 router I could get a better connection? Who knows.

Cable Modem -> NETGEAR Wireless Router -> DLINK Router -> PS3 (the laptop is wireless). I dont have anything else leaching off my network, so the lag would probably be on my service provider. Maybe I should pay them on time... LOL.

Definitely switch our routers around. I have Modem-->Router (wired)-->Router (wireless) with the PS3 obviously hooked up to the wired router. I do have my Ooma phone sitting in front - which I may kill for gaming.

#2646 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:03 PM

Dude, you have 2 routers? No wonder you're having a hard time tweaking settings and keeping things consistent. evil might be able to help you a bit more with that than I can but I'd say definitely keep the PS3 wired to the faster primary router and DMZ the IP of the PS3 on that particular router.

at least I can get my revenge for Laguna Seca by running around Mad lighting up the sky like a Christmas tree....with OMA (of course) so I never run out of ammo.

Still say we need to find a match with snipers and have everyone except for Noobkill, Monkey, or Mad running with Riot Shields. Would probably be good on Highrise....then again, WTF do I know?

You already got revenge for Laguna Seca, if you're that bloodthirsty... I'll start using the E brake, muahahaha.

On an unrelated note, am I installing the map packs or are we okay with tons of noobs on the original set of maps?
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2647 langdon_alger

langdon_alger

Phlebitis!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:08 PM

<cough>Borderlands!<cough>

#2648 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:10 PM

noob hunting. or just MP 1. MP 2 sucks ass.

#2649 jax2001

jax2001

Finish AC:B

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:17 PM

noob hunt

Noob Hunt

NOob HUnt

NOOb HUNt

NOOB HUNT, NOOB HUNT, NOOB HUNT, NOOB HUNT,

Posted Image

#2650 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:22 PM

noob hunting is fine with me.....I can practice my stealth ninja shotgun-commando-knifing tactics.

Mad - it's not my fault you don't look where you are going and try to cut a corner off the line when we are running 3 wide. Just because my Z was faster than yours... :) And my revenge would've been that t-bone I missed as you got away.

Langdon - Mad & I played some the other night....started with fresh characters and it about an hour we killed 3 Balls....er, 9 Toes then I had to call it quits. I did bump that character up to about level 9 last night. Feel free to PM Mad or I if we are playing. However, we can only get 4 in on Borderlands. Mad - I am changing how I play my sniper now by the way...that was a horrible death on my part. I like my flaming repeater better.

#2651 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 08 January 2011 - 02:02 AM

Just ate dinner and warmed up with Hito and Kaiser some, I'll be hopping on for the rest of the night.

Mad - it's not my fault you don't look where you are going and try to cut a corner off the line when we are running 3 wide. Just because my Z was faster than yours... :) And my revenge would've been that t-bone I missed as you got away.

You knocked me out on Autumn Ring that night, I call it even since I was 15 to 7 seconds behind for the rest of the race.

Langdon - Mad & I played some the other night....started with fresh characters and it about an hour we killed 3 Balls....er, 9 Toes then I had to call it quits. I did bump that character up to about level 9 last night. Feel free to PM Mad or I if we are playing. However, we can only get 4 in on Borderlands. Mad - I am changing how I play my sniper now by the way...that was a horrible death on my part. I like my flaming repeater better.

You went the direct route, I like getting the 2 other red chests that are in the canyon before going to 9 Toes, woulda had more guns and exp by the time we got to the boss. I did however get screwed out of exp for those 9 levels, which is no big deal whatsoever, I'll just run through it quick and get a decent set up. I didn't like having to compete that much with you for good items, anything I get good though is pretty much yours. I just need to find some elementals for that Siren.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2652 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 02:05 AM

I'll be on. I traded BO in earlier tonight (for $48). I'm content with MW2 for now. I may pick up Modern Warfare: Domination from Gameloft on PSN when it comes out...only $7.99.

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#2653 gbpackers94

gbpackers94

Julius, Ph.D.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 02:22 AM

I guess I'll get on. I'll probably play terribly though.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2654 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 03:10 AM

http://ps3.ign.com/o...092/092191.html

#2655 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:05 AM

Thanks for the great turnout tonight guys. I really appreciate everybody hopping on and making game night fun again.

TY Heeto, Nubbles, monkey, Kaiser, Syn, langdon, packers and combat. I had 2 relatively decent nuke attempts so it wasn't half bad. Very nice to have Nubbles back in his old form as well. Most fun I've had since I stopped playing MW2 for Black Ops, I don't think I'll make the transition back to Black Ops unless they patch the netcode.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2656 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:46 AM

Sorry I missed....just got everything settled for the evening and need to hit the sack anyway. Disappointed I missed the re-re-re-appearance of Nubbles. Must've end-gamed WoW already.

We going to try for next Wed or stick with Friday only?

So I was a bit fast to hold my inside line...nothing is paid back until I tell you 5 seconds in advance that I'm going to wreck you or shove you into the sand or wall. :)

#2657 pogipinoy27

pogipinoy27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:45 PM

wait what the. So everyone officially is jumping back on the MW2 train? Gotta dust off the old copy...
Posted Image
Posted Image

"The aim and final end of all music should be none other than the glory of God and the refreshment of the soul. "
-Johannes Sebastian Bach

#2658 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:49 PM

wait what the. So everyone officially is jumping back on the MW2 train? Gotta dust off the old copy...

Yes, it appears so. had more fun last night for two hours than I had in BO since it's been out. Friendly reminder (again), GameStop is giving an extra 50% on trade-ins towards a used game. i picked up a $1.99 used NBA game and with my 10% power up rewards I came out of the store with $46.xx on my GS card :)

#2659 rmb

rmb

old enough to be your dad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 06:23 PM

Back and ready for action

#2660 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 06:36 PM

I probably won't be switching back on a regular basis, just thought I would play for the night since there were 8000000 people on.

If there's one thing I dont miss about MW2 is the 30 yard knife dash... No, it's not an olympic event. I hate having to adjust to the problems of MW2 after already adjusting to the ones in black ops ><''

#2661 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 08 January 2011 - 08:23 PM

Back and ready for action

Dude, what happened to you? You disappeared for a while and weren't answering messages. I don't recall pissing you off but I thought your sudden departure was quite, well, sudden. Hope everything is alright.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2662 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 09 January 2011 - 03:12 AM

Posted up a blog that lists the multiplayer benefits to both games. In the MW2 section at the bottom is a shout out towards some of our hijinks as Pro #30. I didn't want to be completely unfair to Black Ops by putting it at #1 even though it clearly deserves to be.

http://www.cheapassg...log.php?b=18299

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2663 Josh5890

Josh5890

For AC New Leaf 3DS- 3110-4025-7228

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2011 - 12:15 AM

So after having Black Ops problems, I'm picking up MW2 again from the Amazon deal. I got MW2 release day but traded it after a few months. I'm very excited to be getting back on.

I need a new signature.

#2664 bendeco45

bendeco45

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:54 PM

so are the MW2 gamenights starting up again? i'll probably be available to play this week if people are up for it. normal nights? wed/fri?

i should probably hop on before game night and make sure i shake the rust off, although i was never very good to begin with :)

#2665 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:11 PM

Yeah, I'm aiming for Wednesday as well but Fridays are more likely to seriously happen. We'll see how Wednesday goes but I'd like to get a nice group together even if it's just like 4-6 of us. Preferably enough just to noob farm and keep the noobs out of our team.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2666 LordKefka06

LordKefka06

Follow The Reaper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:39 PM

Electric & Oscar returning! I will double my efforts to make it this week.

#2667 SnorE

SnorE

ZzZzZzZzZzZz

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2011 - 05:32 AM

guess i will start playing again as well since i never got black ops...havent played in awhile time to re learn the ropes...
Posted Image

#2668 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2011 - 04:43 PM

Probably in tomorrow.....late Friday if I can make it.

#2669 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 11 January 2011 - 06:19 PM

I had to take the sensitivity down to medium just to get accustomed to it. Way different than BO. Once I get back into it I can take it back up to 7 or 8.

#2670 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:36 PM

I had to take the sensitivity down to medium just to get accustomed to it. Way different than BO. Once I get back into it I can take it back up to 7 or 8.

Are you playing Lost Planet 2? Let me know, I have yet to beat the game. I definitely like co-op since you can get more of the in game good job stuff easier and players tend to die less than AI on certain maps.

Referal for Dusk 514: