Photo
- - - - -

Modern Warfare 2 CAG Clan - Wednesday/Friday @ 7PST/10EST

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

Poll: What days works best for you.

What days works best for you.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#2671 bendeco45

bendeco45

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2011 - 06:37 AM

i played yesterday for the first time in months. i can't remember what i had the sensitivity set to, but it was disorienting for the first 5 minutes or so. once i got used to the controls again, i was able to make small corrections more easily, but at first i'd tap the joystick and turn like 90 degrees.

#2672 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2011 - 03:42 PM

Posted up a blog that lists the multiplayer benefits to both games. In the MW2 section at the bottom is a shout out towards some of our hijinks as Pro #30. I didn't want to be completely unfair to Black Ops by putting it at #1 even though it clearly deserves to be.

http://www.cheapassg...log.php?b=18299

Riot Shield isn't a secondary...

I know because if I'm not sniping in SnD, I'm Riot Shielding.

Posted Image

#2673 willardhaven

willardhaven

Thief of Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2011 - 04:17 PM

Do you guys have the map packs? I never bought them.

PaulManda.png

#2674 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 12 January 2011 - 04:55 PM

Do you guys have the map packs? I never bought them.

we do and we dont. If one of us in the party does not have map packs, we can only play against people without map packs (which usually means brand new players). I have to reactivate the map packs since I swapped HD on my PS3. Mad39er I am awaiting password confirmation for the share account.
NowPlaying: BF3, RFG, Disgaea3
Latest Plat: Lego HP 1-4

#2675 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 12 January 2011 - 07:55 PM

we do and we dont. If one of us in the party does not have map packs, we can only play against people without map packs (which usually means brand new players). I have to reactivate the map packs since I swapped HD on my PS3. Mad39er I am awaiting password confirmation for the share account.

I completely forgot, getting that to you right now. I have a snow day today so I also will be on earlier than expected as long as dinner doesn't get in the way.
Gran Turismo 5 B-Spec Primer - Now with colors!
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2676 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:27 AM

BFGN! I'm on and will be having dinner shortly but I will be around roughly 9 pm the latest. Unfortunately I'm having a dinner way later than I wanted to so figure by 8:30 or so I'll be around fully.
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2677 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2011 - 03:26 AM

So anyone else feel like filing a lawsuit to get this game patched or refunded? The hacks are beyond playable at this point.

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#2678 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 13 January 2011 - 03:48 AM

If you guys are going to hop on late on a Wednesday, please try to be a little more prompt. We had 4 guys at 9:30, dropped to 2 after 10:20 and then 3 more people decide they want to play at 10:40.

I'm retiring for the night. I've had too much noob raging and hackery going on tonight because we haven't had a full party. I knew to expect a low turn out Wednesday but please don't PM me for an invite before you patch your game or whatever else. I'm not going to waste an inordinate amount of time waiting for people to show up when nobody has replied in this thread. Please communicate in the thread so I can reasonably expect people rather than hope people magically show up late.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2679 gbpackers94

gbpackers94

Julius, Ph.D.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2011 - 03:58 AM

Sorry about that, first I was trying to fix my intenret then once I got that done I joined the party and accidently hit the power cable which shut off the whole system.

#2680 LordKefka06

LordKefka06

Follow The Reaper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:24 AM

Was planning on posting that I would not be making it, due to my brother's work schedule being changed, but I... I sorta.. alt+tabbed back into WoW, and it magically slipped my mind until now.

Looks like I will have to get/dust out my old PS3, and update it, for Friday's game.

#2681 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:26 PM

Hopefully last nights hour+ shook off a bit of the rust. I missed at least 10 kills where I had the drop on someone because I need to get used to the sensitivity again. I was less than thrilled on the one I missed in Quarry where I had a long range shot on the guy....if I was recording it, I would have made an Epic Fail video out of it. However, my triple in Rundown made me feel a bit better.

Note - I am leaving out any commentary on all the noobs running with us...bunching up, running around people without silencers. I cannot count how many times Mad was telling them to stay away....but you know it is bad when I say get the Fuck away - you are going to get me killed before I get my attack helicopter.

#2682 bendeco45

bendeco45

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:26 PM

i probably won't be able to show up til 10:15 or 10:30 for the game nights. i figured that things would just get rolling at about that time.

#2683 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:10 PM

patches? again. oh joy. Didnt join you last night Mad due to trying to knock out a few things in KZ2. I have been jumping around on different games trying to accomplish a few things, see which ones can be platinum'd quickly from current save file, which games are completely rubbish (so they can be sold), and which ones will need huge amounts of time to complete 100% (KZ2, Resistance 2, Lost Planet 2).
NowPlaying: BF3, RFG, Disgaea3
Latest Plat: Lego HP 1-4

#2684 langdon_alger

langdon_alger

Phlebitis!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:12 PM

Hey Mad - Shoot me an invite if you guys are close to a full party and just need a few more CAGs to fill out the #'s. Otherwise, I'll probably be on BlackOps.

#2685 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:59 PM

BFGN! I had an install today that so far has sucked the life out of me but I'll be on as long as people show up. Please don't hesitate to pop the disc in, load up MW2 and hop on, because asking how long I'll be around is relative to people on hand who are playing.

I should be more or less fully on by 8:30 EST, if I fall asleep, somebody feel free to text my phone or something before 10 pm.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2686 gbpackers94

gbpackers94

Julius, Ph.D.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2011 - 12:02 AM

I should be on by 10.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2687 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:39 AM

Ditto, by 10.

#2688 LordKefka06

LordKefka06

Follow The Reaper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:41 AM

Will be hopping on with in the next 30 minutes.

#2689 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:45 AM

Will be hopping on with in the next 30 minutes.

Putting myself together to walk the dog, I'll be on right after, so figure the next 15-20 minutes.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2690 Josh5890

Josh5890

For AC New Leaf 3DS- 3110-4025-7228

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:50 AM

I'm online right now if someone wants to invite me. PSN is Josh5890. P.S- I have a mic if people want to know.

I need a new signature.

#2691 rmb

rmb

old enough to be your dad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:21 AM

Dude, what happened to you? You disappeared for a while and weren't answering messages. I don't recall pissing you off but I thought your sudden departure was quite, well, sudden. Hope everything is alright.

Nothing wrong with anyone here. I personally haven't been on. Kids have been playing. I was dealing with personal crap and now it's done. Have a younger kid tonight so I may not be able to get on unless he goes to sleep soon.

#2692 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:00 AM

The next few weeks are going to be crucial for the PSN and specifically our game, MW2. Geohot has been served along with other hackers responsible for hacked PS3s and the PSN will crack down on hackers either way. I get the feeling Sony is holding back a PS3 firmware update pending the case hearings and/or used 3.55 as a Trojan horse for data mining of hacked PS3 owners, building their infection map based off of networked connections, hackers playing with hackers more than playing with regular users. Expect the ban hammer to come down soon.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2693 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:16 AM

Fingers crossed they start banning. The God Mode hack is just ridiculous, as is IW's completely relying on Sony for security measures.

#2694 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2011 - 04:19 AM

I am out for Wednesday....may be in Friday but will not know until then.

#2695 gbpackers94

gbpackers94

Julius, Ph.D.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2011 - 04:28 AM

I am out for Wednesday....may be in Friday but will not know until then.

Same, but I should be on Friday.

#2696 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:33 PM

Fingers crossed they start banning. The God Mode hack is just ridiculous, as is IW's completely relying on Sony for security measures.

What's more annoying then joining a hacked a lobby is joining a room that looks like a normal match and then finding out it's hacked.

Joined a round of SnD last night and we played 2 rounds perfectly fine with my team winning. Then I plant the bomb in round 3 and a claymore layed down next to me went off and I heard the noise when the suitcase is being defused but I don't see jack shit. So I just start randomly firing in the bombs direction only to be killed and notice the guy was invisible.

No host switch in between so that was insanely annoying since it wasted my time. Ban hammer will only stop them slightly since it'll probably just be a PSN ban for the account hacking 1 game, not a PS3 ban. If you look up the guys name in players met they usually are level 1 with no trophies...

Posted Image

#2697 teknobeavr

teknobeavr

stupid bush wookie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:49 AM

i read a article today about the ps3 "root key" hack has made mw2 unplayable and almost every match is hacked and glitched and iw saying they cant do anything about it until sony fixes the "root key" problem is it that bad guys ?

#2698 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:00 AM

just a fucking excuse is all....unless someone went back and hacked (literally) the code and recompiled it. Not too hard to put out a patch and still fix things...although I guess they could take out the patch.

This is IW saying that they cannot fix what they broke.

#2699 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:04 AM

just a fucking excuse is all....unless someone went back and hacked (literally) the code and recompiled it. Not too hard to put out a patch and still fix things...although I guess they could take out the patch.

This is IW saying that they cannot fix what they broke.

True. It's just IW being the shitty developers they are. COD online has been messed up since COD4. Now they just have an official excuse as to why the PS3 version's online sucks.

#2700 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:12 AM

I feel like throwing in MW2 just to check out some of the hacks, considering I play Blops now and care very little about my MW2 K/D haha. Although I think you should all be happy the hack-fest came along now, and not earlier when MW2 was the most played game.

At this point its probably just hackers playing with other hackers in a massive glitch fest.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug: