Photo
- - - - -

Modern Warfare 2 CAG Clan - Wednesday/Friday @ 7PST/10EST

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

Poll: What days works best for you.

What days works best for you.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#2731 gbpackers94

gbpackers94

Julius, Ph.D.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2011 - 03:05 AM

Well, I just experienced the lovely joy of getting several challenges hacked to completed along with weapons and stuff. I disconnected before it could fully finish but once the process starts, there's no way to stop it even by disconnecting except to keep it from going further. It looks like I stopped it at all weapons challenges but it just ruined my mood for tonight.

The exact reason I'm staying away from MW2 right now. It kind of ruins the point of playing the game.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2732 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:18 AM

Wednesday? At the Springfield speedway? God, I forgot you are all too young to know that reference......anyway....Wednesday night?

#2733 bendeco45

bendeco45

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:22 AM

any takers tonight?

#2734 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:30 AM

I'm done with MW2 online until Sony/IW fix this shit :)

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#2735 LordKefka06

LordKefka06

Follow The Reaper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:45 AM

Hmmm. I will have to take a look at the Killzone 3 open beta.

#2736 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:14 PM

Most of us have Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (or Gran Turismo) so maybe we should migrate to other games together?
NowPlaying: BF3, RFG, Disgaea3
Latest Plat: Lego HP 1-4

#2737 langdon_alger

langdon_alger

Phlebitis!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:47 PM

Most of us have Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (or Gran Turismo) so maybe we should migrate to other games together?

Borderlands (groups of 4)
Modern Warfare (aka COD4)
Black Ops (duh!)
Killzone 3 beta
Killzone 2
Burnout
Red Dead
Warhawk
Red Faction
Bioshock 2
Team Fortress

just some examples...

#2738 jax2001

jax2001

Finish AC:B

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 07:26 PM

Just picked up Need for Speed in case anyone wants to try. Also planning on getting Brotherhood soon.

Posted Image

#2739 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 04 February 2011 - 12:53 AM

Installed the KZ3 open beta, definitely giving that a shot.
Gran Turismo 5 B-Spec Primer - Now with colors!
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2740 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:45 AM

I'll be installing the KZ3 beta as well, even though I got a taste of it a long time ago. I've never been a fan of the sluggish style of KZ, though... it's definitely a step up from KZ2

#2741 combatFlexo

combatFlexo

Who are those guys?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:30 PM

It would be nice if they patched this so it was playable and added Rust 24/7 playlist.

Is anyone interested in playing a Wednesday night Assassins Creed Brotherhood mp?

#2742 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:34 AM

http://www.infinityw...p?f=32&t=373630
Looks like the patch should be out hopefully soon. I'm hoping they'll help out those affected.
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2743 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:38 AM

I just hope it takes care of the hackers...I want to be able to play a game without fear of some asshole fucking shit up.

#2744 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:52 AM

IMO this is just too little too late. The community has mostly moved to Blops, and putting a patch out now just looks stupid considering how long it has been since they last put one out. Granted glitchers seem to have overrun the game, but if IW actually kept watching the game in the first place maybe they wouldn't have been given the chance to overrun it.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#2745 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:59 AM

For those of us who dropped Black Ops due to it's constant connection issues and overall poor balance, this is welcomed news :)

#2746 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 20 February 2011 - 03:44 PM

IMO this is just too little too late. The community has mostly moved to Blops, and putting a patch out now just looks stupid considering how long it has been since they last put one out. Granted glitchers seem to have overrun the game, but if IW actually kept watching the game in the first place maybe they wouldn't have been given the chance to overrun it.

Normally I'd leave this alone but if it's not going to affect you, why do you care enough to post? IW did sit on their hands and blame Sony when they could have been working on a patch. Lots of people had made the moved to Black Ops but lots of people also have chosen not to stay with Black Ops. Lack of a MW2 killer out there really is the issue for those of us FPS enthusiasts and Black Ops is not even remotely close to a replacement. It's more like an MMO with all the patching it gets than a competitive "next gen" FPS.

The only remaining current problem is now hackers are reporting they can unban themselves but that's looking like a console id swap rather than "PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWERS!" That and this patch needs to drop already, they've had it for 2 weeks now. I'd like to reclaim MW2 as a proper game with awesome features that nobody else has managed to clone completely.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2747 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:02 PM

Normally I'd leave this alone but if it's not going to affect you, why do you care enough to post? IW did sit on their hands and blame Sony when they could have been working on a patch. Lots of people had made the moved to Black Ops but lots of people also have chosen not to stay with Black Ops. Lack of a MW2 killer out there really is the issue for those of us FPS enthusiasts and Black Ops is not even remotely close to a replacement. It's more like an MMO with all the patching it gets than a competitive "next gen" FPS.

The only remaining current problem is now hackers are reporting they can unban themselves but that's looking like a console id swap rather than "PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWERS!" That and this patch needs to drop already, they've had it for 2 weeks now. I'd like to reclaim MW2 as a proper game with awesome features that nobody else has managed to clone completely.

lol, Aladdin.

And I agree. I'd definitely go back to MW2 if this fixes things. Even if it's just for a week with little to no glitchers.

Posted Image

#2748 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:48 PM

You like trying to start up fights with me don't ya...for some reason.

ANYWAYS, I'm not certain if Blops was really intended to destroy MW2 and its fanbase considering they were made by different development crews. Now, MW2 was supposed to take everyone from MW1, but they were both made by IW. As far as the patch goes, all I'm saying is that IW has been idle for too long IMO and should have been working on security and overall community support long ago instead of just fixing the hack-fest that the game's become simply because most think its practically unplayable.

If IW would have kept interest in the game like they should have the game may not have become a hack-fest (as I said earlier). Up until this patch, it has felt like IW had abandoned the game long ago.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#2749 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:16 PM

lol, Aladdin.

And I agree. I'd definitely go back to MW2 if this fixes things. Even if it's just for a week with little to no glitchers.

Yeah, I figured the Aladdin reference was well worth it, especially with all the over hyping it's getting. I love MW2, it just holds up so well even compared to everything else.

You like trying to start up fights with me don't ya...for some reason.

ANYWAYS, I'm not certain if Blops was really intended to destroy MW2 and its fanbase considering they were made by different development crews. Now, MW2 was supposed to take everyone from MW1, but they were both made by IW. As far as the patch goes, all I'm saying is that IW has been idle for too long IMO and should have been working on security and overall community support long ago instead of just fixing the hack-fest that the game's become simply because most think its practically unplayable.

If IW would have kept interest in the game like they should have the game may not have become a hack-fest (as I said earlier). Up until this patch, it has felt like IW had abandoned the game long ago.

I'm not picking a fight, it's just something that I'm seeing that you do. If it doesn't affect you, you form an opinion, post about it in no particular preference and it just doesn't really matter. In the context of all things, the posts I've been making in regards to MW2 are strictly for those of us whom have played together and have an interest in continuing to play together or in your own words, the "community". You may have no interest in seeing a patch put out because you seemingly have moved on, which is great since you think patching the game is stupid. Sooo... why do you care enough to post that it's too late? Is it to draw attention to the drama behind the scenes, the suffering and closeted agonizing of never having enjoyed one of our CAG nights and the raging guilt to follow?

It's just one of those things that just strikes a chord. Let somebody else have hope for MW2 and the skeleton crew that is IW in their probably one and only shot left at redemption.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2750 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:22 AM

I'm not picking a fight, it's just something that I'm seeing that you do. If it doesn't affect you, you form an opinion, post about it in no particular preference and it just doesn't really matter. In the context of all things, the posts I've been making in regards to MW2 are strictly for those of us whom have played together and have an interest in continuing to play together or in your own words, the "community". You may have no interest in seeing a patch put out because you seemingly have moved on, which is great since you think patching the game is stupid. Sooo... why do you care enough to post that it's too late? Is it to draw attention to the drama behind the scenes, the suffering and closeted agonizing of never having enjoyed one of our CAG nights and the raging guilt to follow?

It's just one of those things that just strikes a chord. Let somebody else have hope for MW2 and the skeleton crew that is IW in their probably one and only shot left at redemption.

There's no problem with me posting an opinion about a game that I worshipped and my thoughts about their patch. ALL I WAS SAYING, is that the patch SEEMS to be too late considering how long it has been since the last patch came out, and what has been going on since that previous patch.

Nothing much more then that. And I certainly hope that you aren't holding the CAG clan so high above everything else that you would consider the idea of me being agonized about having rarely played with the clan? I like the guys here and this is a discussion thread for the most part, there is no reason to try and make me an outcast simply because my schedule does not match yours...

#2751 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:58 PM

So its Wed night, is there any interest in trying to get a game together?

#2752 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:03 PM

So its Wed night, is there any interest in trying to get a game together?

I scheduled a set of races in GT5 for tonight. I honestly am waiting on the patch from IW before I jump back into MW2. The patch is necessary, I really really don't want to have anybody else hacked on a night that I organize. I felt bad enough getting Syn, Oscar and Electric along with myself hacked.

Edit: Apparently the patch is supposed to be submitted today to Sony for certification. I hope soon it's done.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2753 kagekiri

kagekiri

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:26 PM

anyone pick up killzone 3? if so we should get a group going
Been way to long since playing with you guys
Posted Image

#2754 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:54 PM

KZ3, damn still need to complete the online portion of KZ2 (anyone, anyone, silence, lets boost this shit).

Ok, no MW2 tonight.

#2755 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:16 AM

KZ3, damn still need to complete the online portion of KZ2 (anyone, anyone, silence, lets boost this shit).

Ok, no MW2 tonight.

Sorry, meng. I really want to but I'm also twilighting right now and I'd be shit with a gun if I could stay awake. My cold is just kicking my ass :cry:

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2756 langdon_alger

langdon_alger

Phlebitis!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:18 AM

I have KZ2, I'd be up for some boosty type behavior.

#2757 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:18 PM

I have KZ2, I'd be up for some boosty type behavior.

sent you a PM about setting up a boost session, maybe Friday night. If anyone else wants in, we are going to try for the 1% trophy... going to be a grind fest.

#2758 teknobeavr

teknobeavr

stupid bush wookie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 04:29 PM

hi guys, interesting news my pre order for the new mortal comabt was cancelled here in sydney the guy at the shop told me the game was refused classification .. so i guess that means the game got higher than a ma here.. or what they call MA+15.. they guy told me that when that happens the game gets recalled/banned and they have to remove all merchandising items and cancel all preorders.

If i can get the time zone thing straight i might hop on with you guys one night/day

i finally got into a routine here which took a little longer cause ofthe typhoon/hurricane/flooding that went on here and. i manged to take some really good pic of the damge and surroundings after some of the events. ill see if i can pm them to some of you or post them in a album if i can get ti to work.

the only i miss really is football i had a heck of a time to trying to find a sports bar type place that was showing the super bowl apparently soccer is football here weird huh

#2759 langdon_alger

langdon_alger

Phlebitis!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:47 PM

dude, and I can't make myself any clearer: WATCH SOCCER

#2760 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:57 PM

the only i miss really is football i had a heck of a time to trying to find a sports bar type place that was showing the super bowl apparently soccer is football here weird huh

Langdon's drunk. ;) I was in London for a month during football season and the whole "football" vs "American football" thing confused me the whole time....and they were offended if I said soccer.