Photo
- - - - -

Modern Warfare 2 CAG Clan - Wednesday/Friday @ 7PST/10EST

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

Poll: What days works best for you.

What days works best for you.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#2761 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:39 AM

Several matches were played today and no glitches or hacks, I assume the patch came out?

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#2762 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:59 AM

Several matches were played today and no glitches or hacks, I assume the patch came out?

Did you have to download the patch? It just got submitted and IW posted saying it takes like a week or two. If you didn't download the patch and it's not 1.07, then no, the patch did not come out.
Gran Turismo 5 B-Spec Primer - Now with colors!
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2763 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:07 PM

Did you have to download the patch? It just got submitted and IW posted saying it takes like a week or two. If you didn't download the patch and it's not 1.07, then no, the patch did not come out.

I don't think I had to download a patch, maybe I was just lucky.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#2764 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:34 PM

I don't think I had to download a patch, maybe I was just lucky.

There's been mixed reports on the IW forums of no hacked lobbies and all lobbies are hacked. There is also a lot of people saying that they're toning down their cheating towards game saving moments, like calling in care packages or air support when their team starts losing. There is an interesting video out there that I saw of a link that was scrolling across hacked peoples screens.

http://www.youtube.c...337DEREKTROTTER

He goes through the VIP menu and such. I mean it's really interesting what they did but how they ruined the experience is 200 times worse. These are the people that should be devving to support the game and not destroy it.
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2765 GTmaster39

GTmaster39

Wes Wes Ya'll

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:40 AM

There's been mixed reports on the IW forums of no hacked lobbies and all lobbies are hacked. There is also a lot of people saying that they're toning down their cheating towards game saving moments, like calling in care packages or air support when their team starts losing. There is an interesting video out there that I saw of a link that was scrolling across hacked peoples screens.

http://www.youtube.c...337DEREKTROTTER

He goes through the VIP menu and such. I mean it's really interesting what they did but how they ruined the experience is 200 times worse. These are the people that should be devving to support the game and not destroy it.

Reminds me of all the hacks you could do in the original half life. I had so much fun when certain rooms where just dedicated to mods. Thats what they should do with this game. Like.....add all the goofy cheats like golden eye on N64, but just separate them from the ranked matches and such.
Posted Image
Support NGAME.TV / Made a permanent switch to Ubuntu...Feels Good Man.

#2766 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 01:57 AM

Reminds me of all the hacks you could do in the original half life. I had so much fun when certain rooms where just dedicated to mods. Thats what they should do with this game. Like.....add all the goofy cheats like golden eye on N64, but just separate them from the ranked matches and such.

These days I hear the hacks aren't so fun that were hitting MW2...

#2767 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:40 PM

Patch to roll out Tuesday. I'll be following it as soon as it launches, Friday game night if anybody is interested and everything is safe.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2768 kagekiri

kagekiri

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2011 - 11:04 PM

Patch to roll out Tuesday. I'll be following it as soon as it launches, Friday game night if anybody is interested and everything is safe.

Count me in!
Posted Image

#2769 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2011 - 11:52 PM

Ditto.

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#2770 combatFlexo

combatFlexo

Who are those guys?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2011 - 12:22 AM

If I'm home, I'm in.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TRAGINIS

Spoiler

Battlenet ID: Traginis#1577

#2771 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2011 - 01:23 AM

I'll be late on Friday...if I make it....but still may be game...depends on how the week goes.

#2772 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 08 March 2011 - 02:43 PM

That patch is live, I just downloaded. Will jump into a game before I got to go to work, yay!

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2773 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:26 AM

Playing now, so far no hacks but we'll wait and see.

#2774 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:51 PM

Assuming PSN is back online by 10PM EST, I'm up for some CAG night...

#2775 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:05 AM

Assuming PSN is back online by 10PM EST, I'm up for some CAG night...

I was going to play some GT5 until you posted that. I really don't have the energy to grind races for money tonight. I'd much rather pwn scores of noobs with my C4 skills. It's gotten to the point where it really looks like I'm cheating/hacking with some of the kills I've pulled off. Game on, broham.

Edit: I nuked some n00bs yesterday and got called a haxxor, all is right in MW2!

Edited by Mad39er, 10 March 2011 - 12:52 AM.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2776 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:39 AM

My class ends at ~9pm CST.....I'll try to hop on for a few afterward....doing remote GT5 grinding now....although I'm done with the NASCAR races.....all of my guys suck. How do you have a 5 second difference in lap times....wrong thread for this griping....

#2777 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:53 PM

What, Mad turns into Noobkill? What is the world coming to.

Sorry didnt join you guys last night, I am really trying to get the damn 1% Valor trophy for Killzone 2 this week. If anyone else wants/is able to help out, I could use a couple people willing to be canon fodder for like an hour.

Begin Off TOPIC from MW2
[spoiler=RANT]
RANT ON: Stupid MODs are still jumping into boosting sessions and booting/warning/banning for cheating. You want to talk about cheating, I want to talk about spawn camping, its even worse in KZ2, cant even spawn without immediately getting blown the f up by a grenade, bazooka, etc cause the other team just sit outside the spawn point. The only way to get this trophy is to spawn camp (hope you get on the team who can lock down the spawns first) or boost. I mean thats the only way this game seems to get played is both teams try to push the other team back into their spawn so that they can noob toob the initial spawn point. RANT OFF.
[/spoiler]
edit: If you help me get the 1% I will be your canon fodder for your 1% attempt. For 10 minutes games 1v1 can average out about 200-300 points, and only need about 6k-7k points for the week to get the trophy. But if I can get 3 people who want to run into my bullets, 10 minutes can average 700-1000 points.

End Off TOPIC from MW2

Edited by nakanenui, 10 March 2011 - 07:03 PM.

NowPlaying: BF3, RFG, Disgaea3
Latest Plat: Lego HP 1-4

#2778 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:08 PM

What, Mad turns into Noobkill? What is the world coming to.

Sorry didnt join you guys last night, I am really trying to get the damn 1% Valor trophy for Killzone 2 this week. If anyone else wants/is able to help out, I could use a couple people willing to be canon fodder for like an hour.

Begin Off TOPIC from MW2
[spoiler=RANT]
RANT ON: Stupid MODs are still jumping into boosting sessions and booting/warning/banning for cheating. You want to talk about cheating, I want to talk about spawn camping, its even worse in KZ2, cant even spawn without immediately getting blown the f up by a grenade, bazooka, etc cause the other team just sit outside the spawn point. The only way to get this trophy is to spawn camp (hope you get on the team who can lock down the spawns first) or boost. I mean thats the only way this game seems to get played is both teams try to push the other team back into their spawn so that they can noob toob the initial spawn point. RANT OFF.
[/spoiler]
edit: If you help me get the 1% I will be your canon fodder for your 1% attempt. For 10 minutes games 1v1 can average out about 200-300 points, and only need about 6k-7k points for the week to get the trophy. But if I can get 3 people who want to run into my bullets, 10 minutes can average 700-1000 points.

End Off TOPIC from MW2

Sounds like someone has changed too many diapers. Thank god I am beyond that stage.

Then again, maybe you just need a drinking binge with Mad. :)

#2779 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:11 AM

BFGN!

I've got 4 Mexican longnecks in the fridge.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2780 gkargreen

gkargreen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2011 - 05:23 PM

what, no Tequila!
"Youth is wasted on the young"

#2781 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:33 AM

Going to DL the patch, if any of you are on tonight.

#2782 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 14 March 2011 - 04:07 PM

Was fun playing Saturday night with you guys. Brought back some good memories, and new ones. Damn you mad and monkeyd for getting nukes and leaving me left out... grrr. I dont know why my connection was so crappy. Between a 1 bar and 2 bar ping, I just cant compete. Had to leave because I was only going to get more pissed at the lag.

#2783 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:39 AM

Sony is now enforcing the 3.60 update and let spoofers log in for a week now to flag them for removal. What this means for us is MW2 hacking/cheating is coming to a close. IW will be patching MW2 again with the remaining security holes and that's scheduled to come out around the time of the XBox/PC patch.

There is still some hackery going on, it's not on the same scale though. Current MW2 cheats are constant UAV, speed hacks, radar hack, wallhack, aimbot and a few others but upranking, deranking and unlocking challenges are not doable. So they can't screw up your game but they can force themselves to be host, which should also come to an end since you need 3.55 to run at least one set of newly devloped MW2 hacks.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2784 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 18 March 2011 - 04:25 PM

Sooooo, game on tonight?

#2785 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:01 PM

Sony is now enforcing the 3.60 update and let spoofers log in for a week now to flag them for removal. What this means for us is MW2 hacking/cheating is coming to a close. IW will be patching MW2 again with the remaining security holes and that's scheduled to come out around the time of the XBox/PC patch.

There is still some hackery going on, it's not on the same scale though. Current MW2 cheats are constant UAV, speed hacks, radar hack, wallhack, aimbot and a few others but upranking, deranking and unlocking challenges are not doable. So they can't screw up your game but they can force themselves to be host, which should also come to an end since you need 3.55 to run at least one set of newly devloped MW2 hacks.

Source?

I haven't run into any of those hacks, I think, in the Search & Destroy games I've been playing. Is the constant UAV/radar for the hackers only or for everyone? I MIGHT have run into that one last night, but I might just be being paranoid.

I was in the little building above Bomb Site A on Storm and I could hear 1 guy on the other team, and I'm pretty sure I heard him say "...there's a guy over there by A building".

I had just run in there and I got Quickscoped just as I entered the warehouse where B is. Maybe he was on the ground floor of A, or that red building in the back and saw me run in.

Posted Image

#2786 willardhaven

willardhaven

Thief of Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:41 PM

MW 2 is so much better than Black Ops... if the hacking has died down I'm going to resume playing.

How is the original MW as far as hacking goes? I prefer it to MW 2 so I'd like to play that too.
Posted Image

#2787 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:16 PM

I'll be on ~10 CDT to test out my new headset / mic for a few matches...

#2788 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:29 PM

Source?

I haven't run into any of those hacks, I think, in the Search & Destroy games I've been playing. Is the constant UAV/radar for the hackers only or for everyone? I MIGHT have run into that one last night, but I might just be being paranoid.

I was in the little building above Bomb Site A on Storm and I could hear 1 guy on the other team, and I'm pretty sure I heard him say "...there's a guy over there by A building".

I had just run in there and I got Quickscoped just as I entered the warehouse where B is. Maybe he was on the ground floor of A, or that red building in the back and saw me run in.

PSX Scene blew up with spoofers reporting that they can't sign on with 3.55 any more and various other hackers, specifically Mathieulh reported that the authentication code changed and that Sony was theoretically allowing spoofers to sign in to flag them, shortly after his tweets, 3.60 went live fully and spoofers got fucked.

I've also ran into 2 hacked lobbies personally, the first being a harmless one where the got hacked the score to end the match in 1 kill. The second being constant UAV and increased speed on the opponents team with Combat and Ivanova, where two were running around MLC Knifing and homing in on us instantly, we ended that match losing 7500 to 3300, which I can easily score 40 kills on Favela against MLC scrubs. I've also noticed a lot more subtle hacking, in that people are killing me where they shouldn't be noticing me at all or they're leading me coming around a corner while in ADS. Mind you I run Cold Blooded and Ninja with a silenced AK, these hacks ignored those perks.

Hackers decide who receives their hacks, basically they can decide if their whole team gets it or just them or their buddy. They were up until this point, WAY WAY more subtle in their hacking.

MW 2 is so much better than Black Ops... if the hacking has died down I'm going to resume playing.

How is the original MW as far as hacking goes? I prefer it to MW 2 so I'd like to play that too.

Original MW will be supported in IWs efforts to patch their games now that Sony has taken steps to secure the platform. As per fourzerotwo's twitter.

Sooooo, game on tonight?

Hell yeah, the majority of the bigger hacks are disabled since not being able to sign on with their current CFW. So we should be able to get some pwnage on.

I'll be on ~10 CDT to test out my new headset / mic for a few matches...

You betta.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2789 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 19 March 2011 - 12:13 AM

Installed the 2 map packs for you guys so we're not limited to the basic maps. Figured it'd be about time to brush those off.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2790 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 19 March 2011 - 01:20 AM

Maybe you should have only done the first one, oh well. Be on after the baby goes to bed. No more noob smashing since noobs dont buy map packs...