Photo
- - - - -

Modern Warfare 2 CAG Clan - Wednesday/Friday @ 7PST/10EST

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

Poll: What days works best for you.

What days works best for you.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#2851 Mr. 420

Mr. 420

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:33 PM

I can't wait to play some COD Aim ASSisted ops, i mean Modern Aim ASSist 2. I mean Killzone 2 online.:booty:
:booty::-#:fridge:
:imwithst::puke::bow:

#2852 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:25 PM

Mad/Nokill/Hito, just ordered Tritton Axpro off amzn for 129.99, should be here in a week. Hopefully that may help my game, since I cant play with sound (damn surround sound wakes the baby = no gaming for me).

(Evilwon) Will be able to check direct connect from my modem to my ps3 once PSN is back up. I have a sinking feeling that is my provider that is causing connection lag... (was getting lag playing borderlands with my 2 friends who only live within a 15 mile radius of me).

Hope to see the regular crowd once PSN is back up.
NowPlaying: BF3, RFG, Disgaea3
Latest Plat: Lego HP 1-4

#2853 Average Gamer

Average Gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:01 AM

Mad/Nokill/Hito, just ordered Tritton Axpro off amzn for 129.99, should be here in a week. Hopefully that may help my game, since I cant play with sound (damn surround sound wakes the baby = no gaming for me).

(Evilwon) Will be able to check direct connect from my modem to my ps3 once PSN is back up. I have a sinking feeling that is my provider that is causing connection lag... (was getting lag playing borderlands with my 2 friends who only live within a 15 mile radius of me).

Hope to see the regular crowd once PSN is back up.

nice deal on the AX Pro's. I got mine off of Amazon few months ago for $150.
Let me know how they are for you. I'm curious to know what you personally think. thanks

Edited by Average Gamer, 04 May 2011 - 02:11 AM.

#2854 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:42 AM

I'm moved into my new apartment (and new area) and my internet connection drops down to about 7-8MB during peak times so I shouldn't have any connection problems anymore. Looking forward to PSN coming back online.

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#2855 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:54 AM

I can't wait to play some COD Aim ASSisted ops, i mean Modern Aim ASSist 2. I mean Killzone 2 online.:booty:

Mr. Asshat, sorry that some of us got bored with SLOWcom Boredomtation. Some of us actually do not have the patience to out wait someone who is high and loses track of how long they have been hiding.

BTW, how is Boredomtation without the PSN? What about the latest, greatest release? Double :booty: for me.

#2856 pogipinoy27

pogipinoy27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:46 AM

did anyone else think that snake was on the team that brought down bin laden this week or was it just me?
Posted Image
Posted Image

"The aim and final end of all music should be none other than the glory of God and the refreshment of the soul. "
-Johannes Sebastian Bach

#2857 Average Gamer

Average Gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:12 AM

did anyone else think that snake was on the team that brought down bin laden this week or was it just me?

lol. CQC'ed the entire compound, minus the Double-tap to Bin-Laden's head. :applause:

#2858 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:35 AM

Team Bravo? Snake, Nokill, Mad? No C4 or double rangers so it couldnt be them or could it?

#2859 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:55 AM

Team Bravo? Snake, Nokill, Mad? No C4 or double rangers so it couldnt be them or could it?

Inserted at night, by chopper, killed like 5 guys and a girl and extracted one dead body back to base? Sounds like a CTF match to me.
Gran Turismo 5 B-Spec Primer - Now with colors!
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2860 jax2001

jax2001

Finish AC:B

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:06 PM

luckily we had Mr. Asshat make a stupid comment for the 100th time to get some life back into this thread.

I miss the 20 posts per day this thread used to get.

Posted Image

#2861 Mr. 420

Mr. 420

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:48 PM

This game was made by monkeys.

Edited by Mr. 420, 05 May 2011 - 06:51 PM.

#2862 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:50 PM

You guys should just really ignore 420 he's obviously just trolling. His name alone should tell you that. Responding to him just gives him the attention he so desperatly craves.

#2863 jax2001

jax2001

Finish AC:B

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:12 PM

You guys should just really ignore 420 he's obviously just trolling. His name alone should tell you that. Responding to him just gives him the attention he so desperatly craves.

Ignore him with this link

Posted Image

#2864 pogipinoy27

pogipinoy27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:11 PM

MW3 anyone?
Posted Image
Posted Image

"The aim and final end of all music should be none other than the glory of God and the refreshment of the soul. "
-Johannes Sebastian Bach

#2865 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:02 PM

Trailer looks good, but this will not be a day 1 buy. Too much competition for shooters this year.

#2866 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:09 PM

Pass. Looking at Battlefield 3 :D

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#2867 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:10 PM

MW3 anyone?

I don't think that should be posted in here, considering it's not "really" made by the people who made MW2.

Also, I think a new MW2 hack is out. Since PSN's been up and the last MW2 patch I hadn't run into any hacked rooms, but last night I ran into 2 hacked lobbies.

I don't know what it was, but what was odd is that I thought only if the host was hacked would hacked "messages" or "text" would appear on screen while playing. Last night my friend was host, because after he left the lobby switched, and we still got the little hacked messages on the left side of the screen that said the hacked players name and some other shit before my friend left. (That's actually why he left, because he saw the hacked message)

Posted Image

#2868 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:15 AM

Also, I think a new MW2 hack is out. Since PSN's been up and the last MW2 patch I hadn't run into any hacked rooms, but last night I ran into 2 hacked lobbies.

I don't know what it was, but what was odd is that I thought only if the host was hacked would hacked "messages" or "text" would appear on screen while playing. Last night my friend was host, because after he left the lobby switched, and we still got the little hacked messages on the left side of the screen that said the hacked players name and some other shit before my friend left. (That's actually why he left, because he saw the hacked message)

The latest patch from IW is only on the XBox 360 and the PC. They have the newer patch that is supposed to deal with the hacking/cheating issue. The one we've had was cracked within 3 days and since it's a saved game state, it only has to be transferred from a hacked PS3 to a regular PS3 to enable cheating online with the latest firmware.
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2869 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:29 AM

Medal of Honor Campaign is not too bad. I dont think I will waste time on the multiplayer though. Might try to find a cheap BFBC2 to tide the time til BF3.

#2870 blitz6speed

blitz6speed

Broken 360 D-Pad...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:20 PM

MW2 is getting worse and worse online. Got a wall hack guy who knew where i was regardless of anything i did, then ran into a guy whos throwing knives always killed you regardless of where he threw them. Then of course the usual mw2 bs like noob tubes, quickscopers and freight train MLC runners. Had to have been the worst 3 days of playing MW2 ive ever witnessed.

#2871 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:53 PM

MW2 is getting worse and worse online. Got a wall hack guy who knew where i was regardless of anything i did, then ran into a guy whos throwing knives always killed you regardless of where he threw them. Then of course the usual mw2 bs like noob tubes, quickscopers and freight train MLC runners. Had to have been the worst 3 days of playing MW2 ive ever witnessed.

It's not getting worse, it's been bad since IW has failed multiple patchings. The cheaters quieted down but they never left and that's IW's fault. They need to release the newest XBox/PC patch for the PS3.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2872 blitz6speed

blitz6speed

Broken 360 D-Pad...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 01:41 PM

It's not getting worse, it's been bad since IW has failed multiple patchings. The cheaters quieted down but they never left and that's IW's fault. They need to release the newest XBox/PC patch for the PS3.

Its gotten worse for me, because 4-5 days ago i got into great matches, no cheaters and was having a blast. Then as of 3 days ago everything went to shit again and hasnt gotten better at all. Its really pathetic honestly.

#2873 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 30 May 2011 - 03:39 PM

Its gotten worse for me, because 4-5 days ago i got into great matches, no cheaters and was having a blast. Then as of 3 days ago everything went to shit again and hasnt gotten better at all. Its really pathetic honestly.

Trust me when I say that there was cheating, you just didn't notice it. Every single match I played has had people "stealth" cheating with UAV/radar hacks and wallhacks. They didn't make it obvious, but now they have yet again.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2874 Mr. 420

Mr. 420

Posted 30 May 2011 - 08:58 PM

Thats what happens when monkey make a game for sheep.

#2875 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:26 AM

I'm still having good matches with friends...but usually one us gets host so maybe that's why. I'm also only doing S&D.

#2876 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:15 PM

Just a quick note to my gameshare peeps. I'm picking up Wipeout and that Super Star Dust game along with Mod nation and LBP for PSP. I'll have that info available later on.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2877 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:06 PM

Ditto here Mad.....and not sure why I didn't ignore Towlie earlier.

#2878 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:55 PM

jmbreci, noticed you playing Borderlands last night. Are you doing storyline or expansions? If you want some company just holler. I only did the zombie and the claptrap expansions, so I need to do the rest. I am almost done with NFSHP plat, then I have Sly Collection to open. I have only seen 1 or 2 people on my friends list playing BFBC2, and Mad is probably owning on Socom 4 (on sale for $35, but undecided if 3rd person tactical shooters are my thing).

I got Dead Nation and LBP on my main account, and Super Stardust/Dead Nation on my other PS3. Mad, I will get Wipeout off your map pack account when the info is available. I have not tried to check if the freebie welcome back games are gameshareable.

#2879 langdon_alger

langdon_alger

Phlebitis!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2011 - 02:53 AM

I'm always up for some borderlands...holla if you need a 4th, lvl 50+ Brick

#2880 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:00 PM

I noticed the B:BC2 thread was gone? But I am almost done with campaign, so if any of yall have it and want to get some shooting in, hit me up.

Langdon, if I see you online I will hit you up for some end game power leveling fun. I want to start/finish some of the DLC and could always use a higher level partner.