Photo
- - - - -

Modern Warfare 2 CAG Clan - Wednesday/Friday @ 7PST/10EST

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

Poll: What days works best for you.

What days works best for you.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#2911 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:45 AM

Was it the exploding cars or killing everyone on the team who wasn't already dead that was the problem?

We definitely need Borris back. I miss him. Game night was not quite the same without him.

#2912 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:29 PM

Was it the exploding cars or killing everyone on the team who wasn't already dead that was the problem?

We definitely need Borris back. I miss him. Game night was not quite the same without him.

You are so lucky you never rode bitch on the ATV with me. It would have answered every question you had and probably changed your mind about visiting NYC. Hehe.

I kinda wish there was Snowmobile fights though, that would have been awesome in MW2 multiplayer.
Gran Turismo 5 B-Spec Primer - Now with colors!
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2913 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:53 PM

I have been contemplating the future relationship between COD and my money. I guess I will have to wait and see how you all like it before I plunk coinage down on this one. BO was such a crappy multiplayer game: too much hype, not enough substance. I guess I was expecting MW2 with better upgrades. Boy was I disappointed. I have money on BF3 right now, and have been playing BBC2 since I sold MW2.

My main concerns with MW3:
Developer not giving two shits about support/patching the game
Obvious bugs like exploding cars when landing on them...
Local Host or dedicated servers? <-this would solve my latency issues
Pay to play, for expansions and all that other crap.
Quickscoping... nuf said.
NowPlaying: BF3, RFG, Disgaea3
Latest Plat: Lego HP 1-4

#2914 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:13 PM

I have been contemplating the future relationship between COD and my money. I guess I will have to wait and see how you all like it before I plunk coinage down on this one. BO was such a crappy multiplayer game: too much hype, not enough substance. I guess I was expecting MW2 with better upgrades. Boy was I disappointed. I have money on BF3 right now, and have been playing BBC2 since I sold MW2.

My main concerns with MW3:
Developer not giving two shits about support/patching the game
Obvious bugs like exploding cars when landing on them...
Local Host or dedicated servers? <-this would solve my latency issues
Pay to play, for expansions and all that other crap.
Quickscoping... nuf said.

I think MW3 will better be supported because the patch system will not be necessary so much. The time it takes for games to be patched, go through certification, this that and the other ultimately delayed the patches coming out. With an update style similar to Black Ops patching won't be an issue. The fact that more and more developers are doing this is kinda cool.

My concern is largely will the game play like MW2? MW2 is still beautiful to me. BC2 had an inferior engine for more destructible environments and poor explosive splash damage. I want my C4, a similar perks lay out and no cheaters, I think my skill can carry me the rest of the way.
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2915 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:52 PM

+1 on the no cheaters. I cant find much info on what MW3 has in store. My work network blocks anything game related, so I cant research. surprisingly CAG forums makes it through the filter, yay.

#2916 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:59 PM

MW3 thread created. Awesome Spec Ops video inside.
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301669

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2917 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:43 AM

Nubbles and Snake, please get back to me. Nubbles, I texted but if you need a PM, I have no problem. Snake, sent you a PM.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2918 LordKefka06

LordKefka06

Follow The Reaper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:53 AM

Time to get a reunion night 1 of these days?

#2919 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:48 PM

WoW must be getting boring again? Do any of you guys have bad company 2? I know I keep asking but if you guys want to try that its pretty active, and no cheaters/hacks (that I know of).

#2920 jax2001

jax2001

Finish AC:B

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:54 PM

I've been trying to trade for a copy of BC2 but no takers so far. I'll up my efforts.

Posted Image

#2921 teknobeavr

teknobeavr

stupid bush wookie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:00 AM

just wanted to say hi and see wht you guys have been up to. i will be on there for sure when mw3 comes out. now if i can just find out which box my ps3 was packed in .

#2922 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:25 AM

just wanted to say hi and see wht you guys have been up to. i will be on there for sure when mw3 comes out. now if i can just find out which box my ps3 was packed in .

Hey man, how you doing? You still in Australia with the video game related job? Looking forward to seeing you around again.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2923 teknobeavr

teknobeavr

stupid bush wookie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 08:37 PM

no i am back now .. and i cant believe i got to work on one of the years really good games .

#2924 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 26 September 2011 - 12:57 AM

no i am back now .. and i cant believe i got to work on one of the years really good games .

Welcome back then, we can start picking on little kids again in MW3 when it releases. Any stories from down under? I'm trying to remember who devs down there.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2925 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2011 - 01:08 AM

Team Bondi. The slave drivers who made LA Noire.

#2926 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:59 PM

Hey technobeaver/toxic. You left MW2 about the right time (and bypassed the fail that was BLOPS multi). Everything went downhill with all the hackers and crap. Correlation, techno the hacker, lol. Lets get our group back together for MW3 madness.

#2927 teknobeavr

teknobeavr

stupid bush wookie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:17 AM

the above poster got it right i did a whole mess of contract work. for la noire and what i did get in return nothing me and bunch of people got screwed out of credits in the game. that really sucked cause without a credit line in the game i really cant use that experience to leap frog into something else.

i have stories they are funny !. DLC Cereal .. (among the funnier ones).

i am on mw3 on nov. 8 . i just got to to round up a mic and im there. ready to harass more 12 yrs .
just trying to decide if i should get the hardened edition or not

#2928 blitz6speed

blitz6speed

Broken 360 D-Pad...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:50 AM

Why is it that when i run into a trash bastard in mw2 with a modded controller, 100% of the time they have a mexican flag and/or named Mexi-something. WHY. I ran into lobby after lobby of mexican people with modded controllers tonight. I dont know if they think they're badass cheating or what. Cant wait for MW3 to report them and get them banned, you rarely ran into modded controller trash in BLOPS due to the reporting the people cheating. MW3 cannot get here fast enough.

#2929 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:08 PM

Why is it that when i run into a trash bastard in mw2 with a modded controller, 100% of the time they have a mexican flag and/or named Mexi-something. WHY. I ran into lobby after lobby of mexican people with modded controllers tonight. I dont know if they think they're badass cheating or what. Cant wait for MW3 to report them and get them banned, you rarely ran into modded controller trash in BLOPS due to the reporting the people cheating. MW3 cannot get here fast enough.

In my experience, Hispanic players are the cheapest of the bunch. If it's not a whole team with Stopping Power it'll be something stupid like that. Puerto Ricans aren't much better, in fact they're a bit more annoying because they prefer to speak/yell in Spanish over open mics.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2930 blitz6speed

blitz6speed

Broken 360 D-Pad...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:37 AM

In my experience, Hispanic players are the cheapest of the bunch. If it's not a whole team with Stopping Power it'll be something stupid like that. Puerto Ricans aren't much better, in fact they're a bit more annoying because they prefer to speak/yell in Spanish over open mics.

Yah, its pretty bad. I got my new shiny headphones, turtle beach px21's, and decided to try out mw2 to see how sound whoring is (its quite fun), and again, other then 1-2 matches, nothing but modded controller lobbies. One game, literally, i was the ONLY person playing without a modded controller. It just blows my mind. How do these guys think they are good if they have to cheat to win? Its just absurd. Im ready for Mw3, sound whoring it up for the first time. Im going to report the living crap out of every single person i see cheating.

#2931 pLaYeRiTo

pLaYeRiTo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:04 PM

since my socom cag clan is on "extended" hiatus, i'd like to roll with you guys on the cod savior that is mw3.

playerito = playerito
Experience: Advanced
Availablity: sporadic, can make it to clan nights
Timezone: EST
Mic: Yes

hey nfs3freak i'll add you on psn since youre the one im most familiar with
[URL="http://i44.tinypic.com/xbjv54.png"][/URL]

#2932 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:29 AM

Monkey... I was just going over some blog posts and I saw you were wearing a New York sweater/hoodie. Are you local?

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2933 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:49 PM

Reviving a dead thread because I saw our Toxic posting on Kotaku for Borderlands. Join that thread with the rest of us :-)

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2934 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:00 AM

Blasts from the past.

Still missing you guys. We put in work.

Videos from evilwon, when I was an objective player. I wish we had some Demo matches of NoKill screaming praises of me.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#2935 Diad

Diad

Only a flesh wound...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

ahhh good times ^_^

childsplay_logo_sm.png

Thanks for donating!