Free NHL 10 Kane 88 Boost Pack Codes for PS3 and XBOX 360

Yet more codes.

I have ten NHL 10 Kane 88 Boost Pack Codes for the Playstation 3 and an additional five of the same DLC code type for the XBOX 360 version of NHL 10. Fifteen unused codes in total.

For those who want, and more importantly own the game, allowing them to directly put this content to their own use (or a real life friend's use) please feel free to participate.

If you meet the above criteria -- for you chance to win and in order to make it fair to more than those first to post -- simply create a reply post in this thread with a message containing a number between 1 to 10,000. I will reply later this day with the number I am thinking of between 1 to 10,000. The fiften posts (10 for PS3 and 5 for XBOX) containing a number closest to my number win a code which I will PM to the winning individuals. Good luck!

NOTE: When you post a number be sure to also include a written choice of which console system you want a code for. Either PS3 or XBox.

2367 - System no preference. Don't have the game yet but I plan to pick it up. The code will help me choose which system lol.

3456 - Xbox 360 is preferred, but a PS3 code would work too. I plan to get the game, so depending on what if I win, would be the system I purchase the game for.

hook a brotha up!

what is the code to the air lock!!!

1...2...3...4 xbox

Who would be so stupid to have their code as 1234!?
I would! Its on my briefcase!

Gots to love some spaceballs!

[quote name='TJM254']xbox 360-

anyone know if there is a cag eashl team?[/QUOTE]

search on cag for my name. or crotch sharks or sex panthers should be able to find us. we need fresh meat!

bread's done
Back