My Auctions! Jaguar CIB Saturn CIB Ice Blue N64 CIB Saturn Memory Card Dreamcast

drae

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I am selling my entire collection! You will see some everyday things, but I guarantee you will also see some out of the ordinary items as I thin things out!

Here is a link to everything I am currently selling:
http://shop.ebay.com/draelich/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=50

Current listings include a complete in box Jaguar system with games, Super Nintendo, Sega Saturn, and an Ice Blue Nintendo 64. There's other stuff too like a couple Dreamcast systems, another Sega Saturn, and other stuff.

I also have an official Sega Genesis retail display setup - it is a custom wooden cabinet with a CRT TV and Genesis with a funky multi game selector. Genesis carts plug into the selector unit, which accepts 6 or 12 games, and the selector connects to the genesis via an IDE cable to Genesis cart adapter. The system has a reset timer that I believe is 6-ish minutes. This is a real deal Sega branded unit, and last time I used it (years ago, before going in storage) it worked just as expected. If you're local and want it please send me an offer!

---

Last edited by a moderator:
My auctions will always end Sunday evenings, so be sure to look out for my stuff every Sunday for the remainder of the year! :)

Also, it looks like most of my DC games and other various things are going up this Sunday!

ooh, that's really sneaky how you include a picture of the SNES game boxes but then in the auction, it states it only comes with the game and dust cover. Lame.

[quote name='Scorch']ooh, that's really sneaky how you include a picture of the SNES game boxes but then in the auction, it states it only comes with the game and dust cover. Lame.[/QUOTE]

I did take pictures of everything that was included in an auction. If you are referring to the stock picture that Ebay uses, I did not intend to use that as the gallery picture - I was just trying to list my items as fast as possible and Turbolister insisted on making the stock picture the gallery picture. I could have changed it, yes, but after listing 50 things and realizing the gallery picture was the stock picture, I just sucked it up and left it. I can understand where you are coming from, but my intention was not to mislead anyone.

[quote name='Nico0020']i assume ikaruga already sold?[/QUOTE]

Nope, I have not listed it yet. I was waiting to get some recent feedback before listing things of higher value. I am going to do my best to have it, and anything else of value, listed in time for Christmas. Right now, I believe I will add high value items, like the rest of my DC games and many PS1 games, on either December 6 or December 8 so they will end on December 13.

Everything listed so far is ending this Sunday! I am hoping to add some PSX games this evening and have them end on next Tuesday so check back!

Not a bad collection. With the exception of the Ikaruga (Japanese) sealed, i pretty much have everything. There not sealed but in Near mint condition.

Quick Note: i was mostly talking about the games in the collection.

Shining Force 3 ended up going for $76.75. I was expecting about that due to the rip in the seal. To be honest, I didn't know about that rip until I looked over the game when I was listing it, and I was pretty bummed to find it cause that was one of my favorite pieces in my collection.

Anyways, thanks everyone for looking. I unfortunately did not sell everything before Christmas as I had planned, however, that means that I have lots more stuff to sell in 2010! I still have a Jaguar boxed (no cd system) with 10-ish games to sell, a Yaroaze, which come to found out does include the com-port cable, several other boxed systems, stuff that had buyers that backed out of the sale (fuck, I mean, cmon) that also did not have any second chance takers, and other oddities.

Btw, what is the deal with people winning an auction and then backing out of the sale! It happened to me several times! One dude even had the gall to email me, moments after it ended, and very plainly said, "i dont have enough money to pay right now. please send me a cancel transaction request in the resolution center to get your ebay fees back." This person has 759 feedback, yet doesn't understand that buying things on eBay costs REAL MONEY? I mean, Jesus fuck, really! Then another dude, also moments after the auction ends, emails me and says that he confused the game I was selling with another game, so he does not want it. People make mistakes, yes, but these are pretty simple things!

So...yeah. Thanks again everyone! Hopefully you will see this post at the front page again soon!

The loonies will be watching this like so many gibbering monkeys.

I have a feeling a number of us are going to get retarded on this auction. Case in point: I'm looking at my Kartia game and thinking whether or not I should do a condition upgrade.

Do you ever leave feedback for any of your auctions? I noticed you haven't left any since December. I won two items from you and am still awaiting feedback. I won Water World & one of the NES dog bone controllers.

More auctions! Castlevania 64 prototype, NBA Hangtime prototype, Playstation Yaroze, Virtual Boy, Sega CDX, two boxed Dreamcast systems, and more!

More auctions again! Complete in box Jaguar with games, Sega Saturn, Super Nintendo, and Ice Blue N64. Also other stuff.

bread's done
Back