YMMV $5.00 off your entire order - Newegg

NicaVic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Haven't seen it posted around here yet so I guess I'll give it a go.

$5.00 off your entire order at Newegg with the promo code MEMKNURNOV.

Picked up Dead Space PS3 for $15.00 shipped.

NOTE:
-This coupon code is non-transferable and may only be redeemed using the Newegg.com account attached to this e-mail address.
-You may only use this promo code on one order of $5 or more. Offer only valid while funds last.
-Qualifying order must be placed on Newegg.com between 12:01 am PT (Pacific Time) on November 9, 2009 and 11:59 pm PT on November 30, 2009.
-This code may not be used in conjunction with combo deals.
-This code may not be redeemed for cash or credited into your account for future use.
-Any order making use of this code is also subject to all terms and conditions set forth in Newegg's standard Policy and Agreement.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this message when trying with God of War: COO

"This promo code MEMKNURNOV you entered is only available for specific programs."

I got this yesterday, but I didn't post it because I thought it was for people who were one-time customers only (the way it was worded it sounded like that). Anyway, used it for Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories and it was $16.36 + free shipping. It works for all orders over $5.

2299573466_76c80027e1.jpg

Well it would have been nice, but I just placed an order with them a few days ago. $5 off would have been nice.

I was going to post about this yesterday as I received the e-mail as well...

It is account specific and only if you get the e-mail you can use it... Considering I can't give it away, I wonder what I should buy :>

[quote name='NicaVic']
NOTE:
-This coupon code is non-transferable and may only be redeemed using the Newegg.com account attached to this e-mail address.
[/QUOTE]

Um, I think this pretty much says all you need to know.:roll:

[quote name='Slappybob']Um, I think this pretty much says all you need to know.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Second.

The coupons are normally only email/account specific.

[quote name='iHack']I was going to post about this yesterday as I received the e-mail as well...

It is account specific and only if you get the e-mail you can use it... Considering I can't give it away, I wonder what I should buy :>[/QUOTE]

crackdown??

[quote name='NicaVic']
Picked up Dead Space PS3 for $15.00 shipped.

[/QUOTE]

Got the email yesterday and was planning on doing the same thing. NICE .

bread's done
Back