Pre-ordered Assassin's Creed 2? If so, enter to win an AC PSP bundle!

Schwowsers

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Ubisoft is giving away 3 Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines PSP bundles. The contest is only open to those in the USA and Canada who have Pre-ordered Assassin's Creed 2. You have to scan your pre-order receipt or take a screenshot of your online pre-order page and submit it in for a chance to win. You can can get more entries into the sweepstakes by refering people to the site and having them enter the contest.

Official details:
[quote name='Live By The Creed']Live By The Creed will be awarding Assassin's Creed Bloodlines PSP Bundles to three lucky US/Canada Assassins who pre-order Assassin's Creed II. That's right, the whole bundle. That's a PSP, the Bloodlines game, and much more.

Simply scan your pre-order receipt from your in-store pre-order OR take a screenshot of your online receipt with the confirmation showing and submit it to the mission Assassin's Creed Pre-Orders. On Wednesday, November 18th we will draw the names of three random Assassin's who successfully complete the mission to receive the bundles.

But wait, there's more! For every friend you recruit (via the Creed Enlistment section so that we can capture it) to Live By The Creed who ALSO pre-orders Assassin's Creed II, you will receive another entry into the drawing. The more pre-orders from friends you recruit, the more entries you earn!

UK Assassins, although not eligible for the Pre-Order sweepstakes, will also be entered into a giveaway for some great prizes!

Hurry, you only have a few days left![/QUOTE]

If you would like to ruin your chances and help me out, you can sign up using my referal link. I would appreciate it!

bread's done
Back