I got Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time for 12.xx the other day
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4622 callmewoof

callmewoof

Really, call me Woof

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:00 PM

Tried searching but couldn't find it - the netbooks are at sears or kmart? I'm lost as always
Say, "fuzzy pickles."

Posted Image

#4623 Darth Indy

Darth Indy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:51 PM

Anybody know if batman arkham asylum is clearanced?

#4624 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:00 AM

Alright, so who in Syracuse(NY) area stashed the copy of Brutal Legend that was at the Shoppingtown Mall in Dewitt so that even the employees can't find it?:bomb:

I went there today while out of town for work to buy it and it was MIA, even though the Google shopping thing says it's in stock there.:roll:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#4625 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:54 AM

I got Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time for 12.xx the other day

Am I the only one here who likes ratchet and clank more than Mario right now ? Ratchet rules ! Atomic crotchitizer ftw Lol. enjoy crack in time as its arguably the best of the series or at least as good as up your arsenal imo
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#4626 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:59 AM

I went today, looking for that Mirror's Edge game. When I saw their clearance game prices, I L.M.F.A.O. They didn't have the game I went for, but I asked him if those were the correct 'clearance' prices and he said yes. I'm talkin', PS2 games for $20 and stuff like that. Don't remember, exactly. I laughed and said, ya'll will never sell those!

I did see a Wii on clearance for $129.xx with Wii Motion and controllers.

I almost gave up looking for mirrors edge when I went but low and behold, a copy was sitting under a stack of singularity copies. Oh and I also had the same reaction you did when I saw the clearance prices lol.
Currently playing

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#4627 MightySlacker

MightySlacker

RANCH! RANCH! RANCH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:22 PM

At a sears I went to the other day, there was a manager telling an employee to push two items as on Thursday they'd be zero'd out of the system. One was some sort of HD blogging camera, the other was a red 12.1 mp camera, both were around $35-40

Dave
*SUPER DUPER INTERNET CELEBRITY SUPASTAR~!* TM.

#4628 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:22 PM

At a sears I went to the other day, there was a manager telling an employee to push two items as on Thursday they'd be zero'd out of the system. One was some sort of HD blogging camera, the other was a red 12.1 mp camera, both were around $35-40

Dave

I wonder if that 12.1 mp camera was a Sony cuz I saw one at the Sears I hit up yesterday marked $35 n change. But it was a display model and I don't know if I wanna take a chance with one of those.:-#

Posted Image

#4629 eldergias

eldergias

I can be rational. Can you?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:06 PM

Wait. The netbooks are down to $56? :shock: I know what I'm looking for on my next trip to Sears.;)

You have a model # by any chance for it?

model # MSI U160- i dont remember my bro say he want it and took it ...
UPC # 816909070866 according to the reciept.

Called and checked online, seems this is no longer on clearance. Back to $300-$400. Sadness.

#4630 gxer2002

gxer2002

Cheap game hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:52 PM

picked up the wii motion plus for 9.xx
:ps3: :360: - Gxer2002 :joystick:

#4631 Lupinlll

Lupinlll

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:43 PM

picked up the wii motion plus for 9.xx

gxer, is this the new WiiMotes with the "motion plus" built in or the old attachments?

#4632 metaphysicalstyles

metaphysicalstyles

Boo this man.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:52 PM

Am I the only one here who likes ratchet and clank more than Mario right now ? Ratchet rules ! Atomic crotchitizer ftw Lol. enjoy crack in time as its arguably the best of the series or at least as good as up your arsenal imo

It's my favorite series EVER. Mr. Zurkon FTW!
Posted Imagehttp://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/neuroned%27Posted Image

#4633 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:07 PM

gxer, is this the new WiiMotes with the "motion plus" built in or the old attachments?

Probably the attachment for older Wiimotes.

Saw the old attachment for a little more money at my Sears. I'd get it if I ever find a cheap old model Wiimote. Also, saw a sign advertising white Wii models were about $130, while the black ones were $150. Figured the $130 one was the older Wii Sports only model.

I got two Wiimote Plus from Flingsmash and Wii Play Motion Plus and a third one that will come with my Wii. Is there any reason to own more than four Wiimotes/Wiimotes Plus?

Probably also look into buying different colored shells to replace the stock ones, just to customize each Wiimote.

#4634 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:15 PM

It's my favorite series EVER. Mr. Zurkon FTW!

Ha, I always spam Mr zurkon cause he's awsome !

" yoohoo, Mr zurkon want to killllll you ! "
" Mr zurkon love to kill "

They should make a plushy with all his catch praises. My favorite moment from the series whas when ratchet dances to cortney gears video in up your arsenal lmao
Currently playing

#4635 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:30 PM

I went today, looking for that Mirror's Edge game. When I saw their clearance game prices, I L.M.F.A.O. They didn't have the game I went for, but I asked him if those were the correct 'clearance' prices and he said yes. I'm talkin', PS2 games for $20 and stuff like that. Don't remember, exactly. I laughed and said, ya'll will never sell those!

I did see a Wii on clearance for $129.xx with Wii Motion and controllers.

That's the way my Sears is. It's hilarous, some of those PS2/Wii games market value is not even $1, yet they still think they can get $20. It's mostly just junk anyway Meanwhile the games have been sitting there so long the shrinkwrap is falling off!!!

They did have a copy of Persona 3 for $29.99, that I was HOPING would eventually be $5 or something. One time I wanted to even talk to a manager about just giving me a reasonable deal, but no dice. I literally had my eye on it for 2 YEARS - it was like an obsession of mine (or a running joke) if this one copy of this one specific PS2 game would finally ever move off the shelf. It appeared somewhere in this thread that it was finally clearanced, and sadly when I made my last visit to Sears to hopefully pick it up for cheap it was FINALLY gone. I will assume whoever got it didn't actually pay $29.99 and instead got the clearance price - actually knowing the way these things work it was probably an employee that just scooped it up right there.

#4636 brianace

brianace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:54 PM

Found myself in Buena Park, CA today. Got Hot Shots Golf and Buzz! for the PSP, .97 and 1.97, respectively. This marks the sixth time this month I bought a game under three bucks. Sickness.

#4637 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:04 PM

Think I'll pass on searching for Mirror's Edge. I don't like the fact that she's 'running away'. Someone mentioned 'Run Lola Run' on YouTube. Some kinda movie or something.

Ordered WET! Can't wait to get it! Heeeehawww!!!!!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#4638 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:08 PM

That's the way my Sears is. It's hilarous, some of those PS2/Wii games market value is not even $1, yet they still think they can get $20. It's mostly just junk anyway Meanwhile the games have been sitting there so long the shrinkwrap is falling off!!!

For some reason, if I see shrink wrap peeling or something, it gives me the creeps.

Now that I think about it, I think it's from those oven meals that require you to leave some of the plastic on. And, when it comes out, sometimes it's melted or whatever.

Umm.. Lol.. :bouncy::booty:

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#4639 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:35 PM

They did have a copy of Persona 3 for $29.99, that I was HOPING would eventually be $5 or something. One time I wanted to even talk to a manager about just giving me a reasonable deal, but no dice. I literally had my eye on it for 2 YEARS - it was like an obsession of mine (or a running joke) if this one copy of this one specific PS2 game would finally ever move off the shelf. It appeared somewhere in this thread that it was finally clearanced, and sadly when I made my last visit to Sears to hopefully pick it up for cheap it was FINALLY gone. I will assume whoever got it didn't actually pay $29.99 and instead got the clearance price - actually knowing the way these things work it was probably an employee that just scooped it up right there.

I saw the CE or special or whatever Persona 3 for 60 at sears around 2 months ago. They had 3 and I really doubt they will ever sell them at that price.

I can also say I dont the prices. I saw bayonetta today, but for 30... seriously?! Not even gamestop has it listed that high new XD

#4640 macuseros9

macuseros9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:52 PM

Think I'll pass on searching for Mirror's Edge. I don't like the fact that she's 'running away'. Someone mentioned 'Run Lola Run' on YouTube. Some kinda movie or something.

Mirrors edge is so much better then wet. And run Lola run is f the greatest German movies ever made.

#4641 shoe478

shoe478

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2011 - 02:14 AM

WET was fun the first time I played it. It was less fun the other times I had to play it to get the Platinum.

#4642 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 25 June 2011 - 04:05 AM

I stopped at a Sears out of town today when I was in the area for work and they had 13-14 of the 4gb Memory Stick Pro Duos. But the shelf was still marked $6.97 for them.

I went to another store or two in the area and was going to go back for a few of them, but I forgot. Oh well.

Posted Image

#4643 kingsnuff

kingsnuff

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:37 AM

picked up metro 2033 for 12.97 first time ive seen it under $20
Posted Image
Have: :ps3: Batman: AC Catwoman DLC :360: Rage Anarchy Edition DLC :ps3: Uncharted 3 Online Pass :360: Dead Island Ripper DLC
Want: :ps3: PSN Credit :360: MS Points all offers considered! :hot:
Latest Buys: :ps3: King of Fighters 12 :ps3: Skyrim CE :360: Front Mission Evolved
Preorders: :ps3: Twisted Metal :ps3: RE: ORC SE :360: Mass Effect 3 CE :ps3: DMC HD Collection :ps3: ZOE HD Collection :ps3: FF XIII-2 CE

#4644 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:40 AM

picked up metro 2033 for 12.97 first time ive seen it under $20

You lucky guy. I saw it for 19.99 at blockbuster used and I thought that was pretty good but after seeing your comment I'm very mad lol. I've been on the fence about thisbgame for over a year now and that price would have got me to buy it
Currently playing

#4645 kingsnuff

kingsnuff

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:52 PM

Managed to find Borderlands (vanilla) ps3 for $8.XX hoping to exchange it for the 360 version at a different store today.

#4646 sadakou

sadakou

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:03 PM

I think the last 20 pages of this thread are nothing but people who never knew Sears had clearance coming in and posting "finds" we were picking up and posting about a year ago.

We're real happy about your $1 Patapon and Hot Shots Golf, and no, Persona still hasn't dropped since it was put in the bin in 2009, but any NEW finds would be greatly appreciated. :cold:

#4647 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:06 PM

I think the last 20 pages of this thread are nothing but people who never knew Sears had clearance coming in and posting "finds" we were picking up and posting about a year ago.

We're real happy about your $1 Patapon and Hot Shots Golf, and no, Persona still hasn't dropped since it was put in the bin in 2009, but any NEW finds would be greatly appreciated. :cold:

Some people here might have known about these but others have not (newbies for example) don't forget the non members who check this place out as well
Currently playing

#4648 imacgod

imacgod

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:07 PM

I stopped at a Sears out of town today when I was in the area for work and they had 13-14 of the 4gb Memory Stick Pro Duos. But the shelf was still marked $6.97 for them.

I went to another store or two in the area and was going to go back for a few of them, but I forgot. Oh well.

Try a price scanner? Could be mistagged, but since it was an out of town Sears, maybe it's not worth double checking.

And a side note, never use the red phones next to the scanners. At my barren Sears anyway, nobody ever came by to help me after they left my call on hold while the person on the other line was looking for someone to help me. And since nobody was working electronics that day (I wonder if anybody ever did...), I had to walk all the way to the front to customer service to find actual employees.

Question: Do mall store Sears carry video games? I do not recall ever seeing the Sears that was a department store at the local mall nor at a Sears in Canada having any electronics section. Seemed like tools and clothing from what I recall. I just vaguely remember one of the old Sears threads saying mall stores weren't worth checking, and so I never bothered with Sears clearances until recently since finding a non-mall store.

#4649 callmewoof

callmewoof

Really, call me Woof

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:23 PM

Question: Do mall store Sears carry video games?

Some do. My local sears-in-a-mall does.
Say, "fuzzy pickles."

Posted Image

#4650 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:27 PM

They are usually with the TVs on the edge of the department closest to the the sewing machines or the matresses.
Spoiler