Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

• Please log in to reply
9840 replies to this topic

#6631 V Gundam

V Gundam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:29 AM

For those of you finding the PSP Gos at $50, is your store having the additional 50% off or is that tagged price? My store had them at $149 the week before and they were tagged $99.97 on Friday.

The White PSP Go was tagged $49.97 and the Black PSP Go was tagged $99.97 on Sunday. I had the Black PSP Go scanned to double check and it rang up $99.97.

#6632 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:01 PM

I read about that here a while back but never got lucky enough to find them myself. Are you still finding them on clearance?

No. I never found them on clearance unfortunately.:-#

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#6633 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:50 PM

The Sears I go to has a few games on clearance, but they're always around $10, $20, $30. Are they actually cheaper than that when they're scanned, or does my Sears have just really bad deals?

Probably both.:D

#6634 tomwaits1

tomwaits1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:31 PM

2000 Wii point cards in the blister pack are $9.97 here. (with a pink price sticker on them) They were hanging on the peg right next to the newer loose cards that were full price...

#6635 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:35 PM

lol i cannot believe i found a lone copy of fire emblem radiant dawn (hidden behind the glass case) for $2.97.

Wow. My area listed on google for $9.97 but OOS :(

#6636 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:30 PM

Grr, no luck for a pspGo.
If anyone finds an extra and wouldn't mind doing a little shipping... :D

#6637 Gameboy415

Gameboy415

16-bits of awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:27 PM

Scored the last Wii Points card in stock @ my local Sears today for $11.97.
I'm glad I got at least one, but I'm kicking myself for not checking the price last week when I saw 5+ in stock. :wall:
Posted Image

#6638 ImperialPie

ImperialPie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:10 AM

Found out today the PSP 3000 Core system is now under "discontinued" at my store. Still $129.99. Keep your eyes out for this.

#6639 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:18 AM

Found out today the PSP 3000 Core system is now under "discontinued" at my store. Still $129.99. Keep your eyes out for this.

Excellent....
Posted Image

#6640 leidh

leidh

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:30 AM

found a 4k xbox live points in a blister pack today but the cashier refuse to sell it to me. she said it has no price and she can't sell it to me.

#6641 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:39 AM

I saw a Super Mario Galaxy 2 game for 24.98 Couldn't resist at that price, even though I haven't played the first. Also got Monster Hunter Tri 3 for 12.97 Good deals?

Also, I saw an Xbox 4k points or something like that, but I didn't check the price. I'll go back tomorrow and see if it's still there. What do they do? And the same for the Wii points cards.

What do you mean, "what do they do"? They allow you to purchase online content on their respective systems just like the PSN card.

#6642 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:13 AM

I saw but did not buy a Band Hero Band Kit for PS3 for $19.97
I was considering it but already have way too many Rock Band instruments (I bought extras when SAMs club had the ps2 rockband. Sets for $13 for since the drums and pedal break easily)

#6643 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:16 AM

Here's to hoping the psp go black drop! $100 is just to much for the system

#6644 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:28 AM

After reading about the psp go, I still don't understand why the hell Sony made the PSP GO have completely different accessories from the standard PSP. You can't use a PSP car charger or component cables...

I think I saw component cables at Sears on clearance but now I can't remember if it was PSP cables or PSP go cables...

#6645 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:47 AM

After reading about the psp go, I still don't understand why the hell Sony made the PSP GO have completely different accessories from the standard PSP. You can't use a PSP car charger or component cables...

I think I saw component cables at Sears on clearance but now I can't remember if it was PSP cables or PSP go cables...

$$$$

#6646 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:52 AM

mitch has it right.....same reason as the Vita memory cards....to make more money. Greed!

#6647 mattyg00013

mattyg00013

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:38 AM

I got a Pearl White PSP Go from the Waterford MI store, it was the only one in stock just to save other CAG members the time, still showing available on Google Tracker. When I went up to electronics the cashier had the black system in hand and was looking in the locking case with a customer, lucky for me that customer was not the one interested in the PSP Go. He said he had talked to a customer on the phone about the system but told him the only one he could find was the black system, which was true, I found the white one hidden away in one of the Sears locking cage things. $52.97 out the door, thanks CAG. Also purchased two of the Tritton headsets for $30, looking at the reviews I don't know if I am going to keep them. I would like a nicer headset and it does look nice, but I might take them back and spend a little more for a higher quality.

#6648 dave auto

dave auto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:01 AM

Sorry if this is veering too far off topic, but Best Buy has been clearancing out their Go accessories since last year. Component cables are, I think, 9.99.

#6649 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:44 AM

found a 4k xbox live points in a blister pack today but the cashier refuse to sell it to me. she said it has no price and she can't sell it to me.

I don't think those ever dropped in price. I scanned one a few months back hoping for a miracle, but it was full price. At the slow rate of drops Sears clearance has nowadays I doubt it dropped really cheap and out of the system that quick.
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#6650 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:51 AM

Picked one up at the sears in Cambridgeside Galleria yesterday afternoon. I had to ask the sales rep to check the stock. At first he said they did not have any, but he asked the stockroom guy to run back there and check. He called back to the checkout counter a few minutes later and they were having a conversation. Got off the phone and told me they had one left and I bought it. Got the receipt to bring to merchandise pick up and walked around for a little bit.

Come back to the register and saw the stockroom guy talking to the cashier about what a great deal it was and that they could make a profit from selling "this." Though I missed the first part of the conversation, I'm pretty sure they had several more in the back. YMMV though for anyone who wants to try to pick one up there.

Google stills show "limited stock" for the mall for what it's worth.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Sorcery Saga, :3ds: N/A, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#6651 psuedo98

psuedo98

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:52 PM

I got a Pearl White PSP Go from the Waterford MI store, it was the only one in stock just to save other CAG members the time, still showing available on Google Tracker. When I went up to electronics the cashier had the black system in hand and was looking in the locking case with a customer, lucky for me that customer was not the one interested in the PSP Go. He said he had talked to a customer on the phone about the system but told him the only one he could find was the black system, which was true, I found the white one hidden away in one of the Sears locking cage things. $52.97 out the door, thanks CAG. Also purchased two of the Tritton headsets for $30, looking at the reviews I don't know if I am going to keep them. I would like a nicer headset and it does look nice, but I might take them back and spend a little more for a higher quality.

Almost 100% sure the "customer on the phone" was me. My dad lives down the road from the store and I was going to have him pick it up for me. Talked to the guy on the phone he said he only had the black one so I told my dad never mind. oh well.....

#6652 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:25 PM

Has anyones google shopping experience been true?

#6653 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:32 PM

$$$$

this is the answer to pretty much every question that begins with "I don't understand why the company/business......"
...and my dogs

LOOSE LIPS SINK (FL)IPS

#6654 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

this is the answer to pretty much every question that begins with "I don't understand why the company/business......"

Yep, the allighty ollar :lol:

Posted Image

#6655 Aznchaos3

Aznchaos3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:14 PM

Has anyones google shopping experience been true?

If you're asking about psp go's, the sears near me that said limited stock on the white psp go had one left in stock. As for the red dualshock 3 that i was really there for, it said limited stock on google shopping but wasn't there/might have been sold recently and not updated (or just never updated to out of stock when they got rid of it).
Track...the only time it's ok for a man with a gun to tell you to take your pants off :)

#6656 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:25 PM

If you're asking about psp go's, the sears near me that said limited stock on the white psp go had one left in stock. As for the red dualshock 3 that i was really there for, it said limited stock on google shopping but wasn't there/might have been sold recently and not updated (or just never updated to out of stock when they got rid of it).

Awesome, I know a few places had "limited" but didn't even sale games :applause:

#6657 jedifrog21

jedifrog21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:10 PM

Persona 3 at my Sears for $14.97. The one with the artbook and stuff

#6658 luan87us

luan87us

I am cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:41 PM

Didn't see this posted yet I stopped following this thread after it died...

Microsoft Official Wireless Headset $14.97. Rang up $29.97 though tagged lower.

Hmm might check into that. I can't use my wired headset with my dual modded stick while playing fighting games.

#6659 PotatoGuy

PotatoGuy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:45 PM

A lot in the bin but not much marked down. Saw pokemon heart gold and soul silver for 35. Hope it drops more.

#6660 brianace

brianace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:21 PM

Yep, the allighty ollar :lol:

Obscure Simpsons reference of the day. Thanks for the LOL.