Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

• Please log in to reply
9886 replies to this topic

#6661 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:24 AM

Has anyones google shopping experience been true?

It has never been inaccurate for me when sears inventory is involved. You may have to ask them to look for it in the back, but I've been pretty lucky so far with Sears and google.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#6662 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:53 AM

Obscure Simpsons reference of the day. Thanks for the LOL.

Is that considered obscure? Sadly I knew exactly what that was from...and homer laughs and says he gets it.....also I think it was supposed to be mad magazine?

It has never been inaccurate for me when sears inventory is involved. You may have to ask them to look for it in the back, but I've been pretty lucky so far with Sears and google.

This is the problem. They lie. They are lazy. I had to tell someone over and over a netbook was in stock. She looked it up, went into the back to look then told me it was there but really beat up. I bought it site unseen. Turned out the $15 netbook was perfect.

#6663 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:07 AM

This is the problem. They lie. They are lazy. I had to tell someone over and over a netbook was in stock. She looked it up, went into the back to look then told me it was there but really beat up. I bought it site unseen. Turned out the $15 netbook was perfect.

Completely agree! Refer to my anecdote earlier also... LOL

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#6664 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:15 AM

Is that considered obscure? Sadly I knew exactly what that was from...and homer laughs and says he gets it.....also I think it was supposed to be mad magazine?

Sadly, outside of going there, there isn't much I can do if I call and they say they don't have it :/

#6665 pksellers

pksellers

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:34 AM

Not much gaming stuff at my sears, but did get a Vivitar 410 flip camcorder for $6.97 plus a Mass Effect 1 PH for $13.97.

#6666 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:35 AM

Not much gaming stuff at my sears, but did get a Vivitar 410 flip camcorder for $6.97 plus a Mass Effect 1 PH for $13.97.

Sweet. My closest store is showing limited stock for $9. Maybe I'll have to check it out when I take my dog for his haircut today nearby.:)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#6667 GoVols

GoVols

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:31 PM

What good is a PSP Go anyway? You have to download the games at retail.
Nobody Beats A SuperCAG Deal!!! Nobody!!!

#6668 AgentW

AgentW

Ate a sandwich.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

What good is a PSP Go anyway? You have to download the games at retail.

emulation.

#6669 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:33 PM

Hello cheap camera! Gotta find one for myself!

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#6670 RallyV

RallyV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:44 PM

How is the quality on the Tritton ax 180? I'm looking for a new headset and was wondering if they were worth picking up.

#6671 neschamp

neschamp

FROG FIST PUMP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:57 PM

Are the clearanced Dualshock 3 controllers the ones in the old plastic packaging? It seems that the blue and red controllers in the newer cardboard box packaging are normal retail price.
NOW PLAYING: Excitebots: Trick Racing Posted Image

2009 Completed Games

#6672 goodnight144

goodnight144

Posted 08 March 2012 - 12:27 AM

Snagged the last white psp go they had at my sears for $50, also got a 9 inch digital photo frame for 24.95.
Thanks for the heads up guys!

Wanted:
Halo 3 headset that came with Halo 3 edition Xbox 360

Ebay:http://www.ebay.com/...&_sop=12&_rdc=1

#6673 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:27 AM

Hmmm... No Wii yet, but...

Nintendo Points Card 2000 - Game console

$8.97 nearby

I think I will check for that/those for when I get a Wii.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#6674 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:01 PM

I noticed a cell phone that could be a good flip if you have it on clearance near you. Not sure exactly how much you'll make at a $10 price point though.

http://www.google.co...0COwBEKoMMAk4Hg

#6675 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:11 PM

I noticed a cell phone that could be a good flip if you have it on clearance near you. Not sure exactly how much you'll make at a $10 price point though.

http://www.google.co...0COwBEKoMMAk4Hg

OSS in my area.

#6676 BigBizzee

BigBizzee

I feel asleep....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:21 PM

The closest Sears to me with "limited stock" of the PSP GO is an hour away...I'm not sure it's worth the drive. Have people had any luck calling and/or having Sears hold items on clearance for them? What about have stores ship to other stores?

Sorry if these questions have been answered! I didn't read all 600+ posts :-P

#6677 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:29 PM

The closest Sears to me with "limited stock" of the PSP GO is an hour away...I'm not sure it's worth the drive. Have people had any luck calling and/or having Sears hold items on clearance for them? What about have stores ship to other stores?

Is this at Montgomery Mall? I went this morning to ask and show them the google online. Two assocites didnt know what a PSP Go looks like and claim that Sears never carryed it. I talk to a manager and said they looked in the lockup cage and didnt see it.... (It may be true or someone is hiding it)

Dont wasted your 1 hour drive wasting gas. Limited stock means they may have 1 or 2 left, but it maybe OSS

#6678 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:00 AM

It's not worth it. You could try your luck and call up there but chances are they won't find it or hide it from you.

But hell, I personally would call before I drove an hour to find they didn't have it.

#6679 reicaden

reicaden

Needs More Cowbell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:49 AM

If the price on that "GOOGLE TRACKER" says its 199.99 in my area for a PSPGo... does that mean its the correct price? or just that I can use this to check stock (but price in store may be actually clearanced?) thanks in advance!
I have tried TONS of these websites, but this one delivers. <<<YOU WILL NOT REGRET THIS!>>> 63.00$ in my account and counting! :) Just make a Gmail email, and bam you are good to go.
Posted Image

#6680 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:21 AM

If the price on that "GOOGLE TRACKER" says its 199.99 in my area for a PSPGo... does that mean its the correct price? or just that I can use this to check stock (but price in store may be actually clearanced?) thanks in advance!

You sure that's not the black one?

#6681 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:06 PM

Both the black and white psp go's are holding in price at my store. I'm hoping they can get another decent markdown so I can finally move that product and make room for more Vita stuff.

#6682 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:16 PM

Are the 250GB harddrives at $57.xx a good price?

#6683 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:24 PM

That damn PSP Go is eluding me. First the $30+ PSP Go at Sam's Club, now this. *hisses*

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#6684 Derrick1979

Derrick1979

For the love of GAMING!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:59 PM

That damn PSP Go is eluding me. First the $30+ PSP Go at Sam's Club, now this. *hisses*

Dont feel so bad your not the only one, lets set up a support group lol

#6685 yourlefthand

yourlefthand

Daddy Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

My local sears has one white pspgo. It seems to be holding at $136.97.

#6686 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:08 PM

Are the 250GB harddrives at $57.xx a good price?

It's a great price if you have a 4GB Xbox slim. It's not that great a price for a flip.

My local sears has one white pspgo. It seems to be holding at $136.97.

Probably will suddenly drop a lot at once whenever the rest of the country drops to 50. Maybe next month? I'm hoping the black ones will hit 50 next month.

#6687 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:14 PM

It's a great price if you have a 4GB Xbox slim. It's not that great a price for a flip.

Probably will suddenly drop a lot at once whenever the rest of the country drops to 50. Maybe next month? I'm hoping the black ones will hit 50 next month.

My store has three. I'm hoping they drop further.. and I recently bought an Xbox after only having a PS3 and yes it's the 4GB model so it would help immensely.

I wonder if they'll drop further OR if I offer then $50 if they'll take it (although I'd feel like an idiot trying to barter with a retail store)

#6688 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:32 PM

My store has three. I'm hoping they drop further.. and I recently bought an Xbox after only having a PS3 and yes it's the 4GB model so it would help immensely.

I wonder if they'll drop further OR if I offer then $50 if they'll take it (although I'd feel like an idiot trying to barter with a retail store)

$58 is a really good price for a 250GB hard drive for the Xbox. If I needed one, I'd buy it at that price. If prices come down in the next clearance drops, buy the rest and flip them or if the store lets you, get the difference between the current price and the new price refunded. Or simply return one of the unopened ones with the old receipt.

#6689 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

Might have to stop by my local Sears just to see if there's anything actually left. Last time I was there, there wasn't anything worth noting that everyone else has found. I mean, none of the treasure that you all have found lately.

Dont feel so bad your not the only one, lets set up a support group lol

*joins support group.
"I just wanted a cheap PSP Go for my digital stuff from the PSN. I have PSP/PS1/Minis/videos/trailers/demos/free digital games from Playstation Plus."

"My PSP 3000 is good for my UMD games." "I don't want to hack my PSP so I can play/connect a Dual Shock 3 to it."

"I just want to connect my PSP to a TV and play it while using a wireless controller!" :cry::-#:-({|=:grouphug::pray::whee::ziplip:

#6690 robodaddyo

robodaddyo

is not a scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:50 PM

Yeah, I'm in the same boat (wanting a PSP Go) but nothing around me.

"...I normally open every game I buy anymore...", "...since I ONLY usually...", "...because it's wasn't fun...", "Pretty much sure it does...", "Works always gets in...", "...I acually spelled the my user...", "this will help let more people see it as this more people see...", "You very probably won't...", "...wouldnt have good sales less often due to less competition."

Please, stop butchering the English language. These are horrible.