Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

• Please log in to reply
9736 replies to this topic

#7201 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:33 PM

Last time I looked it wasn't particularly valuable, and last time I saw one at my local Sears it was a few months ago and it still rang up at $50. I did buy one at Kmart a few years ago and paid $20.

This one was only $14.97 so I went ahead and got it. I also got Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box for $2.97, Myst DS for $2.97 and Modern Warfare 2 DS for $7.97 all at the Camp Wisdom location in south Dallas.

#7202 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:14 PM

Picked up the Nyko quad charge playstation move charger and the red ps move hand gun for under $12 at my sears yesterday. I probably wasted $12 but I won't tell myself that.

#7203 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:14 PM

OK. I'm seeing something weird on Google Shopping. I did a search for the Black Friday PS3 bundle and some of the games that come up on the same page as it are showing price drops already, but are no longer showing the $.97 pricing that denote clearance.

In particular I'm seeing God Of War III, ModNation Racers and a couple others for PS3 showing up as $11.99, which is down from the $14.99 or so I believe they were just a week or two ago.

Modnation PS3 here was 19.97 the last time I checked,which was a week or 2 ago.

#7204 ImperialPie

ImperialPie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:29 PM

New batch of drops on May 3rd. I'll post when I have time.

#7205 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:33 PM

Here's to hoping for something good.

#7206 ImperialPie

ImperialPie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:19 PM

Here's to hoping for something good.

Another 2 to 5 dollar drop. For all the camera people out there, I think the rest of of the 2011 cameras are going on clearance. Lots of cameras and a few camcorders. We have sold quite a bit of our games but we still have a lot so my list will be smaller than usual.

#7207 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:33 PM

I hope the drop those PSP 3000s before E3. Wonder what Sony's gonna do to try and tempt Vita sales.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#7208 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:29 AM

I hope the drop those PSP 3000s before E3. Wonder what Sony's gonna do to try and tempt Vita sales.

I doubt they are going to drop the price, since Sony is pretty stubborn on dropping prices even when there product is not selling so well. They would rather see the product fail before they drop the price. The PSPgo is a good example, don't think it went below $200 msrp before it was discontinued.

#7209 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:32 AM

What's a good price on Metroid the other M? I see it currently sitting at $25.
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#7210 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:35 AM

I doubt they are going to drop the price, since Sony is pretty stubborn on dropping prices even when there product is not selling so well. They would rather see the product fail before they drop the price. The PSPgo is a good example, don't think it went below $200 msrp before it was discontinued.

I should have said, I hope Sears clearances them out by E3. That may keep me from being tempted at a Vita, in case Sony tries some big surprise bundles/specials around E3 time.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#7211 WesWarlord

WesWarlord

I'll Take the Case!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:53 AM

What's a good price on Metroid the other M? I see it currently sitting at $25.

It's $9.99 at GameStop...

#7212 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:58 AM

It's $9.99 at GameStop...

Usually I prefer to buy new if the price is decent, but that's quite a difference. Thanks.

Spoiler

#7213 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:00 AM

Usually I prefer to buy new if the price is decent, but that's quite a difference. Thanks.

Ummm, that is new. http://m.gamestop.co...g/Product/75084

#7214 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:05 AM

Yeah it's $10 new, $9 used at GS.

#7215 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:10 AM

:shock:#-o

Spoiler

#7216 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:43 AM

I know its irrelevant but for those that don't know pretty much every Sears location, at least here has free Wifi, that means you can look stuff up in the store if you have an iPod touch or a wifi only device.

You will need a device that can do a login though (its just a login screen with a checkbox), which the DSi can't do, but I think the 3DS can do it and I know the iPod touch can.

#7217 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:05 AM

:shock:#-o

It was $5 at BB black friday or xmas. That is the lowest it has been to my knowledge. I think it is $10 at GS new.

#7218 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:59 AM

Yeah, I got my Wii a few days before Christmas and I still haven't really looked at games for it. Not too much into the Mario stuff anymore, so I'm not sure what to look for.

Spoiler

#7219 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:18 PM

Do you guys know if we can buy PSN cards with our Shop Your Way Rewards Points? I was told that you cannot use them to buy Sears Gift Cards (who knows it this was true) but I did not ask about PSN cards.

#7220 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:21 PM

As far as I know you can't buy cards like Live cards or PSN because I tried to do it but the item came up as not eligible for rewards or something.

#7221 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

I'm curious what will happen at the Sears which have half of their gaming section on clearance.

233526.png

https://www.facebook...stractedRealism (pinup/boudoir/etc)
https://www.facebook...ulhaPhotography (scenery/families/babies/etc)

#7222 deadtrees

deadtrees

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:10 AM

Picked up a Nyko Chargestation Quad (PS3) for $2.97 at the Moorestown, NJ store (one left, albeit opened). Also had Kinect sensor TV stands for $4.97. Price tags were handwritten.

#7223 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

If NHL 12 doesn't drop again next month, I will throw a full-on 2-year-old temper tantrum in the middle of the electronics section.

#7224 goodnight144

goodnight144

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:44 PM

Picked up a Nyko Chargestation Quad (PS3) for $2.97 at the Moorestown, NJ store (one left, albeit opened). Also had Kinect sensor TV stands for $4.97. Price tags were handwritten.

Wouldn't mind having one of those kinect stands for myself no luck at my store though :/

Wanted:
Halo 3 headset that came with Halo 3 edition Xbox 360

Ebay:http://www.ebay.com/...&_sop=12&_rdc=1

#7225 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:51 PM

I forget. What was that tablet that's $50 right now on clearance? I'd probably buy one for chuckles if it drops to $25 or something. Then again, I had two of the HP Touchpads when they went fire sale and sold both to other CAG's since I don't have reliable/fast wifi to be able to use it with.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#7226 goodnight144

goodnight144

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:50 AM

I forget. What was that tablet that's $50 right now on clearance? I'd probably buy one for chuckles if it drops to $25 or something.

I had a touchpad that I got in the fire sale too that I sold to my brother in law just because I didn't use it much but I would pick one up for $25 too if it dropped that low. Let me know if you figure out which one it is.

Wanted:

#7227 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:04 AM

It's a Pandigital Novel 7" tablet. I couldn't find a listing for it on Google Shopping though.

Posted Image

#7228 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:48 AM

So what the hell you been up to? You disappeared for a while. Hiding out from the flippin' mafia?

Posted Image

#7229 goodnight144

goodnight144

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:56 PM

Yeah the sears in my area have the guitar hero legends of rock bundles for $54.99, and not one has moved since they showed up on clearance lol

Wanted:

#7230 NintendoCleveland

NintendoCleveland

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:24 PM

Over at Richmond Mall, I picked up Forza 4 for $24.97 and a 250GB slim hard drive for $34.93. The hard drive was in a bin that said take 50% off the marked price, which was $69.87. There was still another hard drive in the bin when I left.