Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

• Please log in to reply
9885 replies to this topic

#7291 Narok

Narok

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:58 AM

Just got a PSP the other week so I really hope the price drops on Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta.

#7292 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:42 AM

Crysis 2, Castlevania, NHL, Vanquish...

There are about 10 Def Jam Rapstar bundles by me.

#7293 FFWRX

FFWRX

Don't Blink!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:28 PM

Anybody check to see if anything dropped today?

DW_zps16807208.jpg

#7294 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:50 PM

Anybody check to see if anything dropped today?

I've been trying to use google shopping (which probably wouldn't update until tomorrow but my store has completely disappeared from google shopping. My store is in the same zip code as me yet the closest store even existing for me in google shopping is 20 minutes away. It's really odd.

#7295 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:06 PM

Friends and Family sale today. But it's only for like 3 stores, none of which are mine.:cry:

State St., Chicago, IL
1st Ave., Seattle
Broadway, Oakland

#7296 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:17 PM

Anyone find anything yet?

#7297 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:34 PM

I hope Google shopping is wrong on those game prices. Lmao. I will check some PS3 stuff today.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#7298 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

I think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) is fantastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:52 PM

Soon it is possible the game section in Sears will be gone, along with the store.

I have heard from multiple Sears employees in the Charleston, SC-area (there are x 2 full scale Sears here, not the Hometown Stores, etc.) that they are no longer selling any games, hence, I would think that's the case with all the Sears in the lower 48 (don't know about HI and AK)....
Posted Image

#7299 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:15 PM

I have heard from multiple Sears employees in the Charleston, SC-area (there are x 2 full scale Sears here, not the Hometown Stores, etc.) that they are no longer selling any games, hence, I would think that's the case with all the Sears in the lower 48 (don't know about HI and AK)....

I was just at one last night. They are still sellling games.

#7300 sadakou

sadakou

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:25 PM

Haha, looks like my theory was true. :P

On topic: Still March prices at my store.

#7301 Jets

Jets

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:28 PM

Just got back from checking my Sears. Looks like there were some small drops for May, approximately $2-$3. The prices are still too high for me so I didn't check many specific games (the employee was actually just re-tagging them), but some games did not drop at all such as the UC 1+2 bundle.

Not sure if we'll see the huge drops like last year, but 90% of my Sears gaming section was on clearance.

#7302 IRON VIPER

IRON VIPER

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:55 PM

Wii

Flingsmash $19.97
Spongebob Squigglepants 19.97
Birthday Party bash $6.97

DS

Zelda Spirit tracks $19.97

#7303 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:03 PM

I saw an Uncharted dual pack at my store. Don't remember the exact price but Google shopping has it listed at $34.97. Probably last month's price, so it may be lower now.

#7304 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:12 PM

I saw an Uncharted dual pack at my store. Don't remember the exact price but Google shopping has it listed at $34.97. Probably last month's price, so it may be lower now.

It was $30.97 here last month and Google Shopping is showing $28.97 now for it. It went down a whole $2. Woopity freakin' doo.:roll:

As for Sears no longer selling games, I'm leaning towards that being true, since the store up in DeWitt(NY) on Tuesday had 90-95% of their games on clearance.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#7305 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:20 PM

It was $30.97 here last month and Google Shopping is showing $28.97 now for it. It went down a whole $2. Woopity freakin' doo.:roll:

As for Sears no longer selling games, I'm leaning towards that being true, since the store up in DeWitt(NY) on Tuesday had 90-95% of their games on clearance.

Are you sure this has been updated already? It shows the same price for the uncharted dual pack but the flingsmash is listed at 29.97 in my store and not 19.97 as reported by others here. Usually it takes until Saturday or Sunday for the update to hit google shopping.

edit:

I just checked my list of prices I found through google shopping last month, the prices have NOT updated yet. Last month they didn't update until late morning on Saturday.

Edited by Blaster man, 04 May 2012 - 08:36 PM.

#7306 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:38 PM

Not sure. I stopped bothering with Sears clearance a while ago cuz of everything taking forfuckinever to drop to $10 or less anymore. I still go into the stores occasionally to see if I can find anything at a halfway decent price. But the last thing I found and bought(before the PSPGo's) was :ps3:Little Big Planet vanilla for $10 last fall.

Posted Image

#7307 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:39 PM

Manchester, CT Sears was ghettolicious - no markdowns whatsoever, everything is MSRP. This store can kiss my ass.

#7308 vmaestro

vmaestro

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:48 PM

No drops at my local Sears...however, to my delight, there was a big 50% off all videogames & accessories sign! Someone had already cleared out the cheapest stuff, but I grabbed one of every good game listed at $30 or less. Nice haul today.

VM

#7309 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:05 PM

No drops at my local Sears...however, to my delight, there was a big 50% off all videogames & accessories sign! Someone had already cleared out the cheapest stuff, but I grabbed one of every good game listed at $30 or less. Nice haul today.

VM

ALL videogames and accessories?! Lucky.

#7310 FOnewearl

FOnewearl

Whooooooooa Bundy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:13 PM

Did you take notice of a Sears around PA closing down couple months ago? A few months ago the local Sears had a much smaller selection of games of only the newer/more expensive stuff. The guy said they shipped off a good chunk of the games to a closing store of which I can't remember which Sears it was.
62 Guides For Trade Brand Then Alphatized Updated 3-6-10.

http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=36537

#7311 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Germany 2014 FIFA World Cup Champions!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:26 PM

Did you take notice of a Sears around PA closing down couple months ago? A few months ago the local Sears had a much smaller selection of games of only the newer/more expensive stuff. The guy said they shipped off a good chunk of the games to a closing store of which I can't remember which Sears it was.

Which side of PA are you talking about?
The ones around Pitt are bogus as of the last few months:cry:

#7312 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:28 PM

Not sure. I stopped bothering with Sears clearance a while ago cuz of everything taking forfuckinever to drop to $10 or less anymore. I still go into the stores occasionally to see if I can find anything at a halfway decent price. But the last thing I found and bought(before the PSPGo's) was :ps3:Little Big Planet vanilla for $10 last fall.

Same here pretty much. Very few games are on clearance and the ones that are haven't changed in months. Last time I went, they still had bins 95% full of Where The Wild Things Are, Minute To Win It, Cid The Dummy, and DefJam Rap Star (or whatever it's called).

#7313 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:30 PM

No. If anything I've noticed a few Sears stores popping up on the Google Shopping thing that I don't even think exist. It listed one in Marshall's Creek, right near the NJ border, even though there's already one in Stroudsburg.

I also noticed the sign for a Sears store in a shopping center along I-81 up in NY state(near Cortland) that I had never noticed before. I checked some random stuff on Google Shopping and it DID list that store but everything I checked was OOS at that one. Weird.

Posted Image

#7314 vmaestro

vmaestro

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:49 PM

ALL videogames and accessories?! Lucky.

Yes! They wouldn't apply it to the Kinect, though. Not a worry, as I did quite well otherwise.

They confirmed that all Sears stores are getting rid of their videogames so they can leave that aspect of the business to KMart...something that we all know can only end well. :lol::lol:

#7315 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:08 PM

Yes! They wouldn't apply it to the Kinect, though. Not a worry, as I did quite well otherwise.

They confirmed that all Sears stores are getting rid of their videogames so they can leave that aspect of the business to KMart...something that we all know can only end well. :lol::lol:

WHA???? All Sears or all Sears in your area? That's a massive change. Sears has been selling games for so long.

#7316 Narok

Narok

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:41 AM

Checked my store and they still had clearance stickers dated to February, very disappointing.

#7317 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:49 AM

Checked my store and they still had clearance stickers dated to February, very disappointing.

You should still check the prices on those games, even if they're still only marked with FEB stickers. That's how many of us used to get insane deals, since stuff isn't stickered or stickered with the current price.

Posted Image

#7318 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:24 AM

You should still check the prices on those games, even if they're still only marked with FEB stickers. That's how many of us used to get insane deals, since stuff isn't stickered or stickered with the current price.

I figured everyone in this thread already knew that Sears employees are lazy and don't update the stickers? Regardless, tomorrow google shopping should update and it will time to go shopping. :)

#7319 ZmanGold3000

ZmanGold3000

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:29 AM

agreed. i took a couple games downstairs to price check them and all were cheaper then the stickers. for ps3 bayonetta 12.97, little big planet 2 19.97, and nba jam 19.97

#7320 Narok

Narok

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:36 AM

I checked Google Shopping and they were listed as the same so I figured no drop. I'll have to get a few scanned tomorrow before work to be sure, I really want to pick up Ghost of Sparta for sub $10.