Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

• Please log in to reply
9873 replies to this topic

#7411 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:15 PM

Just found out my nearest Sears is going to stop selling games. They just started to clearance things so prices are still high but I did manage to pick up a PS3 Bundle Pack of Dark Sector and Beowulf for $4.97.

#7412 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:33 PM

Just found out my nearest Sears is going to stop selling games. They just started to clearance things so prices are still high but I did manage to pick up a PS3 Bundle Pack of Dark Sector and Beowulf for $4.97.

Im at springfield massichusates for my vacation right now and a Sears there said this same thing. Most of the games left are at msrp but that wont be for that much longer. This i need to keep an eye on
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#7413 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:32 PM

Does anyone have prices on the PS3 move bundles? There is the sports champions bundle with 1 game then there is another bundle with 2 games. The only price I could see was 99.99, but I am suspecting lower.

I think the Sports Champions Bundle is $89.97

#7414 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:49 AM

It looks like the 2-game bundle is $69 at Amazon so as of right now that is my better deal, as I have credit to Amazon, and enough credit to completely cover the bundle. I don't need it right away so I will keep shopping around though. I won a $50 gift card to a local mall, which I am sure I can easily burn in their Sears or Gamestop!

#7415 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:36 AM

Not sure if anyone notice, but they clearance:

Xbox 360 storage tower for $2.99
Nintendo DS XL case for $2.99
official sony component cable ps3 $10

The package says official sony component cable ps3/PS2.
It says it works for PS3 and PS2 consoles. Does this work with PS2 slim?
Does this improve the video/sound on the PS2?
I was debating on this, but I dont have a Ps3 and only a PS2 phat.
Anyone know anything about this cables?

Also, I was looking for a component cable for a sony s580 blu ray player.
cause im using the cables that came in the box. Is there a big difference? I do have HDMI cables, but my Tv is from 2005 and doesnt have HDMI port.
I guess component cables huge improvement to HD?

#7416 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:04 AM

It was a world of difference back then going from composite to component. The cables should work with a phat. The list of 16:9 480p/1080i games is here - http://en.wikipedia....with_HD_support

Component cables - http://www.monoprice...&seq=1&format=2

Larger/smaller available depending on what you need.

#7417 hostyl1

hostyl1

Can do this all day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:17 AM

Not just should but *will* work on either a PS2 phat, PS2 slim, or PS3. I have a set of cables that I have used on all three models. The connection is exactly the same. You'll be fine.
Posted Image

#7418 goodnight144

goodnight144

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:41 PM

Dang these were at $20 still last time I saw them, I want one but my buying price is $10 because that is really all its worth to me. I might have to stop by there today and see if they reduced them any more at my sears.

Wanted:
Halo 3 headset that came with Halo 3 edition Xbox 360

Ebay:http://www.ebay.com/...&_sop=12&_rdc=1

#7419 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:01 PM

Not sure if this is a new drop or just a price error, but a Sears near my gf has the Band Hero Bundle for 360 for 2.97

http://www.google.co...d=0CF4QqgwwAThQ

#7420 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:46 PM

Nintendo DS XL case for $2.99
official sony component cable ps3 $10

The package says official sony component cable ps3/PS2.
It says it works for PS3 and PS2 consoles. Does this work with PS2 slim?
Does this improve the video/sound on the PS2?
I was debating on this, but I dont have a Ps3 and only a PS2 phat.
Anyone know anything about this cables?

Also, I was looking for a component cable for a sony s580 blu ray player.
cause im using the cables that came in the box. Is there a big difference? I do have HDMI cables, but my Tv is from 2005 and doesnt have HDMI port.
I guess component cables huge improvement to HD?

Interesting. I'll have to check my local Sears today to see if the PS3 storage tower is $3 as well.:pray: I hope so. Maybe then I can get my games off my couch and store them properly.:lol:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#7421 shiningslade

shiningslade

Master Of Pinball

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:59 PM

I got a DS starter kit for $4.97 It has 3 stylus's, screen protectors, earbuds, screen cloth, 3 plastic game holders, a car charger & a DS case in it. Pretty good deal!
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=93861"
Last Updated on 11/11/06
http://www.cheapassg...005#post8226005
Guides For Trade/Sale Updated 3/3/11

#7422 goodnight144

goodnight144

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:59 PM

Picked up two of the Xbox 360 storage towers at mine today for $4.97 each. Thanks for the heads up Punisher!

On a side note the clearance game bin has shrunk dramatically and I doubt someone bought all of those games as they were still too high. Do they send them back to the warehouse when they arent selling sometimes or what?

Wanted:
Halo 3 headset that came with Halo 3 edition Xbox 360

Ebay:http://www.ebay.com/...&_sop=12&_rdc=1

#7423 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:24 PM

Does anyone have a google shopping link for the storage tower?

#7424 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:33 PM

Does anyone have a google shopping link for the storage tower?

I checked to see if they had a :ps3: tower earlier and they only had Wii ones at my next closest Sears.

They had bupkiss at my closest Sears for clearance in general.:-#

Posted Image

#7425 flix1

flix1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:22 AM

It was a world of difference back then going from composite to component. The cables should work with a phat. The list of 16:9 480p/1080i games is here - http://en.wikipedia....with_HD_support

Component cables - http://www.monoprice...&seq=1&format=2

Larger/smaller available depending on what you need.

Those would work, if the ps2/ps3 had standard component outputs.

... problem is that that component connector on the ps2/ps3 is a proprietary connector:

http://www.amazon.co...3/dp/B000MIXFWA

#7426 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:31 AM

... problem is that that component connector on the ps2/ps3 is a proprietary connector:

No, I meant that the PS3 cables would work on the PS2. The other components were for his Blu-Ray player.

#7427 flix1

flix1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:35 AM

No, I meant that the PS3 cables would work on the PS2. The other components were for his Blu-Ray player.

Ah ... sorry. My mistake.

#7428 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:32 PM

Thanks! Is this the cheapest/best deal for component cable for blu ray players?
The storage towers at another Sears was still all $59.99, BUT I found a display model Panasonic BDt-110 for $9.99. YES, $10 with a manager override.
The player was $79.99 on google shop about a month ago, but couldnt find it due to being use as a display with the tv. I guess when they move stuff around, they found it. Anyway, they had a small section with a Sign that says Extra 50-75% off the regular price, but the items had reduce prices from like Jan. The google shop said this was $50, but when they scan it, it came up as $39.97. I didnt say a word, and the guy saw the sign and did the 75% markdown with manager override. (the sign says price already taken off register in small print) That was so cool to get this for $10. Sure display, no built in wifi, and last year model but this has great reviews comparing to the BPT-210 and 310 models. Even at $50, I would got this hands down for a blu ray player.
Also, they have Phillips Ipod arm case with armband that scan for $5, knock down 75%= $1.23.
Please use google shop. My area show from $50-$100 for the player, so YMMV.

#7429 Raccoon2117

Raccoon2117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:41 PM

It looks like they're getting rid of the games section at my Sears unfortunately (though Google Shopping does list recent releases at full price) since it looked like even the vast majority of games behind cases were marked for clearance.

I grabbed a 360 copy of the original Left 4 Dead for $10.97. I thought I might as well since I enjoyed the second.

Also, I saw a Sony Bloggie camera/camcorder for $49.97. Does anyone have any experience with one? I should get something to take pictures with already, and most reviews I've seen indicate that it gets the job done, but does anyone have any hands-on experience?

#7430 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:06 PM

It looks like they're getting rid of the games section at my Sears unfortunately (though Google Shopping does list recent releases at full price) since it looked like even the vast majority of games behind cases were marked for clearance.

I grabbed a 360 copy of the original Left 4 Dead for $10.97. I thought I might as well since I enjoyed the second.

Also, I saw a Sony Bloggie camera/camcorder for $49.97. Does anyone have any experience with one? I should get something to take pictures with already, and most reviews I've seen indicate that it gets the job done, but does anyone have any hands-on experience?

Nope. Did u see how much it cost on Ebay/Amazon,etc? That price sounds good.
Also, this was odd.They were cleaning out the back room and found one Sony M2 8Gb Pro sticks, but scan came up item not found. The manager on duty look it up on Sears/kmart and try to sell it for $40

#7431 WeaponX2099

WeaponX2099

Random Access Memories

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:19 PM

Nope. Did u see how much it cost on Ebay/Amazon,etc? That price sounds good.
Also, this was odd.They were cleaning out the back room and found one Sony M2 8Gb Pro sticks, but scan came up item not found. The manager on duty look it up on Sears/kmart and try to sell it for $40

The lowest price on that was $0.97. Find someone with a pricing gun.

#7432 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2012 - 11:55 PM

Is the 360 storage tower the levelup one? I saw a 360 levelup storage tower at a local sears but it rang up $19.97... :-/

#7433 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:17 AM

Scored a Heavy Rain for $6. Tagged as $24.99 but showed up $5.97. =D

#7434 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:34 AM

Scored a Heavy Rain for $6. Tagged as $24.99 but showed up $5.97. =D

Lucky SOB. My local stores are both sold out of the game at $14.97-$19.97 and the stores in my other usual deal hunting ground(Syracuse, NY) have it coming up as $14.97 on Google Shopping.:cry:

Posted Image

#7435 LouieT

LouieT

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:42 AM

Visalia, CA:
All consoles and handhelds are gone.
All shelves with video games and accessories had small sticker tags with inventory totals on them. The tags were not on any other shelf in the electronics section.

No awesome clearance prices in the clearance bin. The bin just has outdated sports games and old music games. There were a bunch of :ds: Pokemon Black and White, but the price tag was still at around $30.

#7436 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:32 AM

Lucky SOB. My local stores are both sold out of the game at $14.97-$19.97 and the stores in my other usual deal hunting ground(Syracuse, NY) have it coming up as $14.97 on Google Shopping.:cry:

Oh yea, my local Sears are the same way. I was shopping w/ my gf further away and checked out that Sears. Got lucky. :D I've been meaning to buy it again

#7437 kell

kell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:01 AM

Not clearance, but if you can find a mario kart dsi xl bundle it's $130.

#7438 ImperialPie

ImperialPie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:13 PM

Back again. There was some markdowns on this weekend. Most games should be around 20 dollars now.

#7439 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:31 PM

Not clearance, but if you can find a mario kart dsi xl bundle it's $130.

:D I think there is one left by the Sears at my work. I had it checked a couple of weeks ago and it was full price. I think I'll bite.

How were the clearance DSi XL systems affected by the MSRP drop? Did they drop down to normal full price, out of the clearance cycle or did they drop to a clearance price below MSRP?
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#7440 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:55 PM

:D I think there is one left by the Sears at my work. I had it checked a couple of weeks ago and it was full price. I think I'll bite.

How were the clearance DSi XL systems affected by the MSRP drop? Did they drop down to normal full price, out of the clearance cycle or did they drop to a clearance price below MSRP?

Its sad to see a blue DS Lite bundle with lego batman sitting at $135.