Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

• Please log in to reply
9742 replies to this topic

#8881 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:08 PM

This right here is why I normally prefer older women, so at least all of those potential shopping list items are gone.;):-#

Yeah, because then she needs Depends, Metamucil, prunes, denture glue, and probably some KY for Lube.

ach.png

#8882 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:18 PM

Yeah, because then she needs Depends, Metamucil, prunes, denture glue, and probably some KY for Lube.

:lol:I don't mean THAT fuckin' old. :-# I'm talking mid to late 40's and maybe(maybe) early 50's if she doesn't look her age. I dated a 41 year old when I was like 29. She was a hot latina MILF with a pretty hot body for having popped out 3-4 kids. :D

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#8883 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:19 PM

and diapers and jello

#8884 shiningslade

shiningslade

Master Of Pinball

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:37 PM

:lol:I don't mean THAT fuckin' old. :-# I'm talking mid to late 40's and maybe(maybe) early 50's if she doesn't look her age. I dated a 41 year old when I was like 29. She was a hot latina MILF with a pretty hot body for having popped out 3-4 kids. :D

Pics or it didn't happen! :booty:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=93861"
Last Updated on 11/11/06
http://www.cheapassg...005#post8226005
Guides For Trade/Sale Updated 3/3/11

#8885 slppedyoursster

slppedyoursster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:57 PM

Went to Sears in my town to see about Halo Reach. They had two copies both 24.97: (

The Sears in Clackamas, OR seems to not follow these national price drops. I took Mario & Luigi over to the kiosk and it still rings up as ~$27 and not the 9.97 as mentioned before. Very mediocre selection and drops, though the sublime froyo I got somewhat vindicated the long drive out.

3-4 kids? What did she do, lose count? :lol:

Back OT, has there been any word as to when all of their video games will be cleared out? Or was that just a rumor? I thought I remember reading on here that tablets were taking the place of games.

#8886 ets

ets

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:12 PM

Back OT, has there been any word as to when all of their video games will be cleared out? Or was that just a rumor? I thought I remember reading on here that tablets were taking the place of games.

Already done at my store, all the glass cases was moved by computer assories and only have gaming assories and hardware. Was told at one store their only going to carry wii u stuff after they get rid of the other systems.
Currently Playing: N/A
On Deck: N.A

MyTradeList [Link]

#8887 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:50 PM

Was at the only nearby Sears and they barely had anything. Most of the games were either year old sports games and older popular games that are still cheaper on Amazon and eBay. Only game that interested me was Zelda OoT for the 3DS and it was only $30.

#8888 cheapbastard

cheapbastard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

Picked up:
Fable 3 $5
Dark souls $10
enchanted arms $5
Disneyland kinect $10
Deus ex $5

Thanks to whoever posted the drops!

#8889 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:27 PM

I really hate google product search, wtf asking me to type in a security code 0_o i'm not buying anything and not even having Sears half the time.

for the games i did checked must are out of stock, boo

#8890 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

Went to spend the $5 SYWR last night, one store was mostly picked clean of anything worthwhile. Hoping to find a Starfox 64 3D (saw two there last week), but predictably both were gone. Grabbed a 2000 Wii points card for $6.97 after the discount, hasn't dropped in price in over 5 months, so I figure why not.

All in all this was the first aggressive clearance drop in months, though with plenty of notable titles left in my stores, I can only hope for another big drop next month.

#8891 goodnight144

goodnight144

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

Went to the store in Clarksville, Indiana on a trip with the wife over the weekend and got a pretty good haul. The store employee who was clueless as usual let me know that most of the games I had in my stack probably weren't priced as low as I thought and to look for the items with the pink clearance stickers lol. Nothing I got had a clearance sticker and they were all clearanced.

Anyway I left behind
Mortal Kombat Xbox 360 $10
Disney Kinect adventures $10 (like 5 or 6 copies left)
Mario Kart Wii with wheel $29.99 (I was super disappointed about this because I really wanted one for $10)
WWE 12 $10
Michael Jackson experience several systems $10

There was other stuff too but that is what I remember off hand.

Wanted:
Halo 3 headset that came with Halo 3 edition Xbox 360

Ebay:http://www.ebay.com/...&_sop=12&_rdc=1

#8892 xplode427

xplode427

can't buy me love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:34 PM

Any ps3 consoles or bundles on clearance?

#8893 thepain73

thepain73

Johnny B. Goode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:16 PM

The Sears near me is dead. They have a few copies of ME3 in stock and a few Vita games all at MSRP. Not going back ever again.

#8894 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:45 PM

Pics or it didn't happen! :booty:

I wish I did take some pics. She was one helluva hot poa.;)

No. She had a 19 year old, 17 year old, a 7 year old and I think a 4-5 year old. Unfortunately the younger two asked the one night if she was gonna get back with daddy, which was like a spear through the heart.:cry:
Spoiler

Posted Image

#8895 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:32 PM

Not sure if it was like Dance Central 1 but Kinect Disneyland had a 240 MS points voucher included as well iirc.

#8896 slppedyoursster

slppedyoursster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:33 AM

Just got back from the Sears in Florence, KY. Not much to report on the 360 side of things - a couple of Dance Centrals, one copy of NHL '12, two copies of Red Faction: Armageddon, and a handful of Def Jam Rap Star bundles. Did not bother to check the price on any of these.

As far the PS3 - A lot more titles available but I don't have a PS3 so I don't know what is desirable at what price. I do know there was one Batman Arkham City there and a few sports games.

TLDR - Stay home if you own a 360. Might be worth it for a PS3 owner.

#8897 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:45 AM

Google shopping FTW. Drove out to a Sears that had Donkey Kong Country Returns listed as limited stock and they shockingly had one available in the glass case marked $39.97 but it rang up $9.97. While there, also picked up

:ps3: Bioshock 2 $4.97

Edited by coopscohen, 17 October 2012 - 02:14 AM.

#8898 kraftwerks

kraftwerks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:52 AM

Grabbed some stuff from both Clay NY and DeWitt NY Sears.
Nothing was priced correctly, thankfully.
Also hit two Kmarts in the Syracuse area hoping for a ps3 controller/game bundle.
Whole lot of nothing at either store.

#8899 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:12 AM

Grabbed some stuff from both Clay NY and DeWitt NY Sears.
Nothing was priced correctly, thankfully.
Also hit two Kmarts in the Syracuse area hoping for a ps3 controller/game bundle.
Whole lot of nothing at either store.

I miss hitting those Sears stores up in Syracuse area. They always tended to be gold mines with nothing marked correctly.;)

Posted Image

#8900 RallyV

RallyV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:30 PM

Does anyone know if the Mario Kart for the Wii that's $10 the one with the wheel or just the game itself?

#8901 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

Does anyone know if the Mario Kart for the Wii that's $10 the one with the wheel or just the game itself?

with the wheel. Without is regular price.
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#8902 fgnbtz

fgnbtz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:50 PM

Went to the store in Brandon, FL. Had a few copies of Zelda OOT 3D for 30 and Fear 3 for 15, but they still had Sep stickers. Associates confirmed that Black Ops/etc were all sold.

How long does it take for the items to get October price reductions?

#8903 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:08 PM

Went to the store in Brandon, FL. Had a few copies of Zelda OOT 3D for 30 and Fear 3 for 15, but they still had Sep stickers. Associates confirmed that Black Ops/etc were all sold.

If you're looking for FEAR 3 cheaper, try going to Kmart. Some people are reporting that game being $7.50 there with this weeks' 25% off clearance.:)

Posted Image

#8904 Raww

Raww

Special Agent

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:58 PM

Picked up:
Kirby Mass Attack $9.97
Professor Layton and the Last Specter $9.97

and a friend picked up:
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story $9.97

Was hoping for a Star Fox 3DS but no luck...

#8905 mrright4you4now

mrright4you4now

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:08 AM

I see people mentioning both ps3 move bundles and wii motion bundles being on clearance. Does anyone know which ones exactly or skus? I went back through the last 10 pages but couldnt find an answer. I could have just missed it though as its 11pm and I'm half asleep and half dead

#8906 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:55 AM

Google Shopping works its magic again for BLOPS and SSBB. Found a few things that I don't think was listed before and a few of the same that have.

:360: Bayonetta $3.97
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops $9.97
:360: NASCAR The Game 2011 $9.97
:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl $9.97
:wii: Punch-Out! (Nintendo Selects) $9.97

I found a copy of :360: Halo Reach with the DLC and for some reason when scanned, it came up Item Not Found or whatever. The CSR tried to scan it as well and got the same. They called a manager and he gave it to me for $4.97. I also was able to pick up :ps3: Wireless Keypad for $4.97 too. Another item that came up Item Not Found. I'm very happy that the manager sold both to me instead of saying he couldn't sell it to me :bouncy:

#8907 slppedyoursster

slppedyoursster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:14 AM

Google Shopping works its magic again for BLOPS and SSBB. Found a few things that I don't think was listed before and a few of the same that have.

:360: Bayonetta $3.97
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops $9.97
:360: NASCAR The Game 2011 $9.97
:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl $9.97
:wii: Punch-Out! (Nintendo Selects) $9.97

I found a copy of :360: Halo Reach with the DLC and for some reason when scanned, it came up Item Not Found or whatever. The CSR tried to scan it as well and got the same. They called a manager and he gave it to me for $4.97. I also was able to pick up :ps3: Wireless Keypad for $4.97 too. Another item that came up Item Not Found. I'm very happy that the manager sold both to me instead of saying he couldn't sell it to me :bouncy:

Nice haul!

#8908 xDerekRx

xDerekRx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:14 AM

I see people mentioning both ps3 move bundles and wii motion bundles being on clearance. Does anyone know which ones exactly or skus? I went back through the last 10 pages but couldnt find an answer. I could have just missed it though as its 11pm and I'm half asleep and half dead

The Move bundle that comes with the Sports Champ game is like 59.97 or in that area at most stores.

You might have seen my post about the Sports/Deadmunds Quest 2 game 1 Move controller bundle being 24.99. Thats only because my store did a 75% sale. So they are 99.99 at most stores, but with the 75 off they were 24.99. That price was YMMV and not nationwide clear.

#8909 mrright4you4now

mrright4you4now

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:33 AM

The Move bundle that comes with the Sports Champ game is like 59.97 or in that area at most stores.

You might have seen my post about the Sports/Deadmunds Quest 2 game 1 Move controller bundle being 24.99. Thats only because my store did a 75% sale. So they are 99.99 at most stores, but with the 75 off they were 24.99. That price was YMMV and not nationwide clear.

Ah ya my store has the sports/deadmunds one sitting in an end rack marked clearance but it came up regular price of $99.99

I did however find the wii motionplus one at my store today as well as a copy of wii mario sports mix and donkey kong country returns. The store still had a couple more of the wii motionplus controllers that I may go back and grab.

#8910 Bezerker

Bezerker

Bezerker Barrage!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:13 AM

The prices are already in effect, Brandon just doesn't bother with keeping their stickers up to date. One of the worst Sears stores in FL as far as loss prevention goes so you cant even use the google locator.

538822.png