Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

• Please log in to reply
9854 replies to this topic

#9361 postaboy

postaboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:08 AM

Hell yeah. I was looking for a move bundle with no luck, but I ended up buying a Sony NEX 3K w/ 18-55 lens (display model with no box, no battery charger, no usb cable, no manual, etc.) for $99.97 YMMV. Ive been wanting to buy a compact, dlsr camera for awhile and i heard nothing but praise on this model.

This camera - http://slickdeals.ne...rance-at-Sears?

Just ordered battery charger, stock flash, and case via eBay. Please work. Do no want to return it back.
Lakers for Life!

#9362 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:38 AM

Hell yeah. I was looking for a move bundle with no luck, but I ended up buying a Sony NEX 3K w/ 18-55 lens (display model with no box, no battery charger, no usb cable, no manual, etc.) for $99.97 YMMV. Ive been wanting to buy a compact, dlsr camera for awhile and i heard nothing but praise on this model.

This camera - http://slickdeals.ne...rance-at-Sears?

Just ordered battery charger, stock flash, and case via eBay. Please work. Do no want to return it back.

Sorry, but what's so special about this camera? Great on pictures and 1080p? (I have a canon sd1200 camera i got from staples years ago for $60. Pretty good during that time since it got so many awards.)

#9363 sterlingice

sterlingice

Former KS Deal Lackey

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:53 AM

By the way, any suggestions for a good picture sharing site?

I find Photobucket pretty easy and quick.

SI

#9364 GreyFoxx2002

GreyFoxx2002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:49 PM

Curious are the pink 3ds on sale too or staying at normal price?

#9365 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:24 PM

Picked up MLB The Show 11 for PS3 for $0.97. Also saw but did not buy Band Hero for PS3 also for $0.97.

#9366 kitsunisan

kitsunisan

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:31 PM

So $60 is the going price for the big box red 3dss? If you can find it, that is.

Wait, what? 3ds going for $60?

#9367 electricsleep

electricsleep

Prof. Hinsley

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:45 PM

yep, I scored one last week.

#9368 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:29 AM

I think someone said it was the crimson red 3ds in the larger box, but I wasn't really looking since I have an xl.

#9369 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:37 AM

Didn't find any of the clearance vita stuff but I did pick up a Kobo e-reader for 15.97.

#9370 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:21 AM

Yup.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#9371 domon

domon

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:12 AM

Picked up a move bundle and vita cradle for just under $20. The vita charger/usb wasn't in the system and regular and xl dsis were $74.97. One more move bundle left in cupertino. And whoever reads this, can you do me a solid and check the price on the black 3ds?

#9372 Pasicho

Pasicho

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:48 AM

Picked up a move bundle and vita cradle for just under $20. The vita charger/usb wasn't in the system and regular and xl dsis were $74.97. One more move bundle left in cupertino. And whoever reads this, can you do me a solid and check the price on the black 3ds?

Whoa. I feel dumb. I saw that the vita stuff didn't have any clearance and assumed the weren't on sale. So they are $2.97?

#9373 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:03 AM

Whoa. I feel dumb. I saw that the vita stuff didn't have any clearance and assumed the weren't on sale. So they are $2.97?

Every location I've been had that price. However, the 4gb memory card is like $1.97.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#9374 domon

domon

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:38 AM

Yeah, the cradle is 2.97. It seems to be like that across all stores. A guy (manager?) offered 5.97 for the usb cable, but I passed.

#9375 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:44 AM

Medieval Moves/Sports Champions PlayStation Move Bundle - $14.97

PS3 9' USB Cable(in the new blue box) - $0.97

PS Vita 4GB Memory Card - $1.97

PS Vita USB Cable - $2.97

PS Vita AC Adapter - $2.97

PS Vita Cradle - $2.97

Yeah. Every store I've been to that had these items have had these prices. Universal clearance.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#9376 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:02 AM

Yeah, the cradle is 2.97. It seems to be like that across all stores. A guy (manager?) offered 5.97 for the usb cable, but I passed.

I think they have to process the drops on a per store basis, though. I found the other items for the prices shown here, but the cradle scanned at the regular price.

#9377 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:46 AM

Snagged a Move bundle for 14.97 yesterday. The lady looked at the front and said "It's only $50 now - wow that's half off. You got a good deal!". I said "It's about to be a better deal." She was shocked when it rang up at 14.97 ;) Thanks, OP!

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014, Borderlands 2, Skyrim

#9378 OscillatingFerret

OscillatingFerret

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:27 PM

Didn't find any of the clearance vita stuff but I did pick up a Kobo e-reader for 15.97.

which model is that? WiFi or touch?

#9379 kraftwerks

kraftwerks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:47 PM

Sears in Eastview Mall had vita power brick for $.49 and the usb cable for $.25. Prices were handwritten on pink stickers, so probably manager special.
Cocksuck employee was bragging about two psp 3000s he bought the day before for $27 each. I visit this Sears every week. I havent seen a psp in months. I have heard that the manager will allow employees to buy clearance stuff after it has sit for 24 hours at the new price.
My bet is the systems were hidden in the back, then put out unmarked and purchased the following day.

#9380 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:16 PM

which model is that? WiFi or touch?

wifi

#9381 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

wifi

Yeah wifi model, still solid for 15.97.

#9382 GreyFoxx2002

GreyFoxx2002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:19 AM

Yeah found out 1 of the local Sears is closing now they have a vita and some 3ds a pink and black one. Maybe that vita might drop abit lower so i can snag it...poor store.

#9383 electricsleep

electricsleep

Prof. Hinsley

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:35 AM

Yeah found out 1 of the local Sears is closing now they have a vita and some 3ds a pink and black one. Maybe that vita might drop abit lower so i can snag it...poor store.

I wouldn't get your hopes up. One of the Sears' close to me shut down a couple months ago. I was there during the first couple days and all electronics were 15% off of the sticker price. I went back in a month or two to check back, while most of the store was at 50% or more, electronics only moved up to 25% and the one 3ds they had before was gone.

#9384 Me4Tull

Me4Tull

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:01 AM

Picked up the following today:

Nintendo DSi -aqua blue
Nintendo DSi - black
Nintendo DSi XL - blue

Total cost including tax - $180.00

#9385 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:20 AM

Picked up the following today:

Nintendo DSi -aqua blue
Nintendo DSi - black
Nintendo DSi XL - blue

Total cost including tax - $180.00

Was this a store special?

How much were each?

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#9386 Pasicho

Pasicho

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:21 AM

Apparently you snagged the last cradle. :( Still one usb and adapter left after I took one of each though. :D

#9387 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:37 AM

Sears in Eastview Mall had vita power brick for $.49 and the usb cable for $.25. Prices were handwritten on pink stickers, so probably manager special.
Cocksuck employee was bragging about two psp 3000s he bought the day before for $27 each. I visit this Sears every week. I havent seen a psp in months. I have heard that the manager will allow employees to buy clearance stuff after it has sit for 24 hours at the new price.
My bet is the systems were hidden in the back, then put out unmarked and purchased the following day.

Dude, he/she probably hidden it. Let it go since that place sucks to work there. (I had one guy do the same. it was ringing up $99.97, but when i check cag and notice it was hitting 75% off, of course it was gone. Lucky, a week past and they had stuff on a table. I found a psp bundle with madden 12/need for speed shift for $45) Not the greatest price, but couldnt wait to hit any lower since my area gets taken up.

#9388 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:38 AM

How much were each?

Probably between $50-$60 each since he said Total after tax $180

#9389 Me4Tull

Me4Tull

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:42 AM

How much were each?

All were store clearance prices.

#9390 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:51 AM

All were store clearance prices.

Hmmm... I'm going to look into that.

Thanks