Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

• Please log in to reply
9886 replies to this topic

#1921 PontiusPilate

PontiusPilate

Climbing People's Soapbox

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:34 PM

I wouldn't get to excited if you call and they say the inventory system says it has one or two in stock. When I use to work at sears our inventory system was always a little off on games due to theft or other reasons. I would only make the trip out if they told you the system said it had minimum 3 on hand.

Right, I understand. At the same time if they say they have zero, they often do not have it in stock. When I've got a number of Sears in a radius it helps to eliminate stores for certain items.

#1922 Drkirby

Drkirby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:03 PM

Oh, found Tigger 2008 for the PSP seems to be $1.97. Also, the PS2 version is $2.97, my bet is it drops to $.97 next month.

Took 4 stores, but I finally found Muramasa :D

#1923 gxer2002

gxer2002

Cheap game hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:26 PM

Oh, found Tigger 2008 for the PSP seems to be $1.97. Also, the PS2 version is $2.97, my bet is it drops to $.97 next month.

Took 4 stores, but I finally found Muramasa :D

that's determination right there! :whee:
:ps3: :360: - Gxer2002 :joystick:

#1924 180husher

180husher

Yet what is any ocean but a multitude of drops?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:47 PM

Rockband Kick Pedal $1.97...in case I break my original or suddenly one day I become coordinated enough to double bass...yeah, right.

Posted Image

#1925 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:15 PM

Not bad at all, went to 2 stores so far and found.....

Bakugan (360 and 12.99)
MUA2 (PS3 and 9.99)
Viva Pinata (2.99)
And 7 copies of Imagine Doctor (Dont judge me)

On the way to the 3rd soon, hoping for Fallout or Muramasa
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1926 GoldenJoe

GoldenJoe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:21 PM

Judges you 0_0

#1927 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:21 PM

And 7 copies of Imagine Doctor (Dont judge me)

Gamestop is going to be flooded with this game, I love seeing all the copies of Sudokuball Detective and Nerf Elite Wii collecting dust on the shelves.

#1928 illennium

illennium

Systems Analyst

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:39 PM

Went in trying to find Muramasa (no luck), but found a Fallout: GOTY (PS3) for $9.97 instead. Had no idea it was on clearance.

#1929 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:41 PM

MUA2 for 360 isn't on clearance correct? Haven't seen a copy yet to scan.

#1930 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:05 PM

MUA2 for 360 isn't on clearance correct? Haven't seen a copy yet to scan.

nope. scanned at 29.99 for me yesterday.
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#1931 NipPicker

NipPicker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:11 PM

crap for some reason i can't make an EZtradein.com account . when i click create account it doesnt do anything

#1932 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:15 PM

MUA2 was 30 for 360, just checked

Saw Muramasa, but it scanned for 19.99 T.T

Also got 3 more Imagines xD
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1933 dabamus

dabamus

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:25 PM

Picked up two imagines at the Chapel Hill Mall in Ohio. One was out in the bin marked $14.97 and one was in the glass case marked $.97 :-P
Posted Image

Posted Image

Too bad I see him being hit by a parked bus in the near future.

#1934 gxer2002

gxer2002

Cheap game hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:54 PM

what's with ppl buying imagine doctor? are you guys flipping it somewhere or you really enjoy the game that much?
:ps3: :360: - Gxer2002 :joystick:

#1935 cusoman

cusoman

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:57 PM

what's with ppl buying imagine doctor? are you guys flipping it somewhere or you really enjoy the game that much?

Do you really not know the answer to that, or are you trying to be funny?
Posted Image

#1936 aleraiders

aleraiders

2 PS4's in 2 HRS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:02 PM

buy it for .97 and flip it at gamestop for 6.30 or dealtree or amazon for 9

my wife actually played the game and she said its a kids game, putting bandaids on cuts, wrapping wounds, etc etc....

Don't you just love it when stupid people think you're stupid.....

#1937 aleraiders

aleraiders

2 PS4's in 2 HRS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:05 PM

I tried searching but I cant seem to pinpoint the exact answer to my question... if I do a trade with gazelle or dealtree, i.e. imagine family doctor @ $9, and they agree/give me the postage/etc, and while it's in transit the value drops to, say, $1, do I still get my $9? Can I ship it factory sealed or do I need to open it first? And lastly, WHERE is dealtree exactly? The main .com webpage for them doesn't seem to have tradeins (or it confuses me if it does), and the one through ebay doesn't seem to take video games? Sorry I'm sure this has all been asked before I just couldn't find it.

if u lock in ur TIV at 9, even if it drops as long as u locked in the TIV (meaning actually went threw the with the trade, u get the value that u were given) you have i think a week or so to actually send out the trade after u get ur postage and everything

#1938 aleraiders

aleraiders

2 PS4's in 2 HRS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:08 PM

just flipped imagine family doctor (DS - $0.97 from sears) to game stop for $6.30 w/ edge card

also saw lego rockband, motorstorm pr, bakugan and wolfenstein for 9.97 all for ps3

sorry for the multiple posts

#1939 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:27 PM

picked up some stuff for the first time ever from Sears. Guess i should pay attention to this thread more often

#1940 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:35 PM

scored few games today at sears. Dirt 2 (360) $13, Motostorm: Pacific (PS3) $10, Lego Rock Band (PS3) $10, loco roco 2 (PSP) $5, MLB 2k9 (PS3) $5, Murasa: Demon Blade (Wii) $10 :)
"Evil is Funs"

#1941 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:43 PM

Pretty epic day, all in all i ended up with...
MUA2 (PS3, 9.99)
Viva Pinata 2.99
Muramasa 9.99
Bakugan (360 12.99, i saw a bunch of PS3 9.99's but i already had some of the achievements for the 360 version)
11ish copies of Imagine Doctor (I cleaned out all of the stores in a 50 mile radius @_@. only one place i didnt go to)

Gonna be busy for a while ^_^, more games for the backlog, also getting Lost Planet 2 for only 10ish dollars=Ftw
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1942 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:41 PM

Grabbed the last 3 copies of Red Bull for spare cases at $.47. Also picked up a copy of Too Human for 9.97, might take it back though. Undecided if I really care about it that much.

I guess i'm the ugliest one here and cainaiac is the sexiest, damn.

Hey i just realized canniac bruh has my post in his sig, nice!

cannniaiainiaiac

#1943 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:07 PM

OK.

I guess I'm gonna be making a trip to the two closest Sears to clear out the following Imagine games(for flipping purposes:evil:):

Imagine Artist
Imagine Babysitters
Imagine Babyz Fashion
Imagine Boutique Owner
Imagine Cheerleader
Imagine Detective
Imagine Family Doctor
Imagine Fashion Designer New York
Imagine Fashion Designer World Tour
Imagine Makeup Artist
Imagine Master Chef
Imagine Teacher: Class Trip
Imagine Reporter

FYI: Those ALL get above $5 in TIV at DealTree/Best Buy and may prompt me to sign up for a Paypal account to get cash instead of credit.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#1944 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:11 PM

OK.

I guess I'm gonna be making a trip to the two closest Sears to clear out the following Imagine games(for flipping purposes:evil:):

Imagine Artist
Imagine Babysitters
Imagine Babyz Fashion
Imagine Boutique Owner
Imagine Cheerleader
Imagine Detective
Imagine Family Doctor
Imagine Fashion Designer New York
Imagine Fashion Designer World Tour
Imagine Makeup Artist
Imagine Master Chef
Imagine Teacher: Class Trip
Imagine Reporter

FYI: Those ALL get above $5 in TIV at DealTree/Best Buy and may prompt me to sign up for a Paypal account to get cash instead of credit.

Are any of them on clearance? I don't recall any reports other than Family Doctor.

#1945 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:21 PM

Yeah, im fairly sure only Doctor is at a price worth flipping, i saw those others though. (If they ARE on sale too, looks like im gonna make a late night trip tonight, saw a good 10+ other imagine Games at Sear's down the street.)

I should have asked for a scan though :(, but the lady at the register was pissing me off.

Either way, im betting the TIV is gonna drop soon, like within a few days. Gamestop catches on quick. (Heck, i traded atleast one copy into every Gamestop in the area XD, and the manager of the one down the street said he had gotten like 3 other copies already and he was planning to trade some in that he grabbed after he got off work)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1946 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:20 PM

Are any of them on clearance? I don't recall any reports other than Family Doctor.

I remember seeing clearance tags on MANY of them the last time I was to my local Sears. Most were $19.97 or $9.97, so I'm just hoping that they ALL dropped to $.97 .

If not, then I'll just grab up 10 copies of Family Doctor.;) I just figured I'd mention the ones that're decent TIV's on the DT/BB site for those who may be thinking of flipping them.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#1947 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:28 PM

Picked up one of each: Viva Pinata @ $2.97, Imagine Family Doctor @ $0.97 (I figure my daughter'll get a dollar's worth of enjoyment out of it).

The only copies of Crackdown were bundled w/ a crap game for $30. And both Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise and Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts scanned at $19.99. I was mildly displeased.

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#1948 DRKnight

DRKnight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:30 PM

Grabbed Motor Storm Pacific rift (9.99) and Sinstar Vol. 2 for 4.97. I am going to miss sears when I move :cry:

#1949 JediJames2

JediJames2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:35 AM

Hmm, guess I should have price checked some of the other Imagine games when I was out Saturday. If even 2-3 more of those were only $0.97, that could make for some major flipping indeed. Makes me want to consider making another trip tomorrow even more.

#1950 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:25 AM

only game i really wanted that i couldn't find was MUA2. Other than that, i'm pretty set.