9742 replies to this topic

#2911 bronzehero

bronzehero

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:40 PM

price drop this friday right?

#2912 chinomike55

chinomike55

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:57 AM

Picked up Wet for Xbox 360 today. $9.99 Clearance price tag had a Jun10 marking on it, so might be a new drop.
Posted Image

#2913 freeorelse

freeorelse

Not in the Sandbox!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 02:08 AM

My closest Sears took all of their clearance shovelware and jammed them into a small rack that should hold 100 games but it has 300 in it. Dang cases broken, shrinkwrap torn off. Took me a blasted hour to put all of them in the floor8-) and then the scanner was fucked up. So I had this old guy in housewares scan about 40 games for me. Everthing was back at retail except for Bakugan at $9.97 . I asked if he wanted me to reshelve the games and he said that was the electronics guys job:D

Damn right. After all, why should I have to shit stain my undies when I could buy them pre stained.:whee:

#2914 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:31 AM

My closest Sears took all of their clearance shovelware and jammed them into a small rack that should hold 100 games but it has 300 in it. Dang cases broken, shrinkwrap torn off. Took me a blasted hour to put all of them in the floor8-) and then the scanner was fucked up. So I had this old guy in housewares scan about 40 games for me. Everthing was back at retail except for Bakugan at $9.97 . I asked if he wanted me to reshelve the games and he said that was the electronics guys job:D

The one store in my area which had 4-7 copies of Loco Roco 2 and some other clearance games left just two weeks ago is down to one copy of Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise(marked $9.97), one copy of Loco Roco 2 and one copy of Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes, which was marked $14.97 the last time I was there.

Of course now that copy of the SW game is crammed into the bottom of the lower case, which only has about maybe 20-25 games in it now and that's the ONLY clearance one in there.

I think corporate might've sent out an edict to pack up and ship back games. Either that or El Hoardo is branching out from Target now.:cry:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#2915 MrSmiley1

MrSmiley1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:52 AM

Took a trip to Amish country today (northern Indiana). I went to a Sears in Mishawaka, IN thinking I would be able to find a couple of deals. Someone hit that bitch. There was nothing there at all. I was shocked.

#2916 callmewoof

callmewoof

Really, call me Woof

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:30 AM

Took a trip to Amish country today (northern Indiana). I went to a Sears in Mishawaka, IN thinking I would be able to find a couple of deals. Someone hit that bitch. There was nothing there at all. I was shocked.

Even at an out-of-the-way sears, I wouldn't be surprised that it was completely depleted at the END of the month's drops. That's 3.5 weeks that stuff has had to sell. :/
Say, "fuzzy pickles."

Posted Image

#2917 callmewoof

callmewoof

Really, call me Woof

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:48 PM

Magic 8-ball says: Pages 127-now hold all the answers you seek!
Say, "fuzzy pickles."

Posted Image

#2918 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:38 PM

Found a couple PSP 3000 Metal Gear special editions that appeared from out of nowhere. They were locked up and tagged at $199.99, so I couldn't scan them. Also in the case were some $9.97 games (GH: WT is all that I can recall), while all the rest of the clearance games were in the wire basket. Weird.

#2919 Derrick1979

Derrick1979

Anti -Flipper !

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:42 PM

So if all goes in line with the past there should be drops tomorrow correct? I dont keep to close to the patterns I just wait until people start blowing up this thread with games and prices..

#2920 BmBoWnZ

BmBoWnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:23 PM

So if all goes in line with the past there should be drops tomorrow correct? I dont keep to close to the patterns I just wait until people start blowing up this thread with games and prices..

Correcto. First Friday of the month

Posted Image

#2921 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:34 PM

My sears has about 50 different DS games (including a bunch of the imagine games that were not Family Doctor) in a bin. I'm going to check a bunch of them tomorrow and report back.

#2922 BriGuy27

BriGuy27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:36 PM

Hoping for some good wii games to go on clearance like boom blox bash party :D

#2923 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:59 PM

Hoping for some good wii games to go on clearance like boom blox bash party :D

missed out for $10 at BB on Black Friday? that's where I think I nabbed mine..won't be able to make it by a Sear's that clearance's games, so good luck to all!
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#2924 xDerekRx

xDerekRx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:07 PM

I work tonight and tomorrow morning so Ill try to get some info on the drop. The hand scanner usually tells you the upcoming price so Ill scan some June stuff to see if its going this week or next week

#2925 callmewoof

callmewoof

Really, call me Woof

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:09 PM

I work tonight and tomorrow morning so Ill try to get some info on the drop. The hand scanner usually tells you the upcoming price so Ill scan some June stuff to see if its going this week or next week

:bow::applause:\\:D/ You rock
Say, "fuzzy pickles."

Posted Image

#2926 gnatforeva

gnatforeva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:12 PM

My guess is that drops will be July 9th, not tomorrow. The April drop wasn't until the 9th which was the second Friday of the month. But feel free to check tomorrow and confirm for me so that I don't have to. ;)
Posted Image

#2927 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:07 PM

My sears has about 50 different DS games (including a bunch of the imagine games that were not Family Doctor) in a bin. I'm going to check a bunch of them tomorrow and report back.

I did see one of the other Imagine games marked at $9.97 yesterday at the other Sears in my area, though I don't remember which one.:cry: Then again, there's like eleven billion of them, so how could one keep track of them?

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#2928 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:12 PM

:) hand price scanner....

there was a dude working at our local sears few years back.... he had the games between his knees for some reason when he was doing the new prices... looked like he was trying to check the price on his nuts
WOOOO I STINK

#2929 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by typical guy
It's been a long month, can anyone remind me what's going to drop to $5 tomorrow? I need some Amazon flips to buy diapers...

This is Cheap Ass GAMER, not Cheap Ass Baby's Daddy.

Leave the cheap games for the people who will actually play them and go get a job! :bomb:

dude you missed the point he is so much into gaming he needs the diapers cause he cant waste time walking to the bathroom :)
WOOOO I STINK

#2930 BmBoWnZ

BmBoWnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:29 PM

My guess is that drops will be July 9th, not tomorrow. The April drop wasn't until the 9th which was the second Friday of the month. But feel free to check tomorrow and confirm for me so that I don't have to. ;)

The June drop was the 4th, so yea...

Posted Image

#2931 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by typical guy
It's been a long month, can anyone remind me what's going to drop to $5 tomorrow? I need some Amazon flips to buy diapers...

dude you missed the point he is so much into gaming he needs the diapers cause he cant waste time walking to the bathroom :)

Hahaha

#2932 BmBoWnZ

BmBoWnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:59 PM

Does anybody know if these bad boys are clearanced? I know they are on PS3 but I wasn't sure for 360:

Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
NHL 07
Guitar Hero Metallica
Spiderman 3

Posted Image

#2933 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:16 PM

Here goes, what, month 3?...of hoping to find Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise and Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts for the $2.97 that seemingly everyone else has been finding it for. I'm sure it'll ring up $19.99 again, though...

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#2934 ackbar7

ackbar7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:24 PM

Can anyone elaborate on why it is OK to buy Sears clearance games only to trade them to GS for more expensive games, but the guy who wants to buy games to save a few bucks on diapers is mocked? I am pretty sure that most of us are just cheap asses who happen to be gamers, there are those of us that are dads, and those of us who aren't. I say more power to him, diapers are fuckin' expensive.

#2935 freeorelse

freeorelse

Not in the Sandbox!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:37 PM

Can anyone elaborate on why it is OK to buy Sears clearance games only to trade them to GS for more expensive games, but the guy who wants to buy games to save a few bucks on diapers is mocked? I am pretty sure that most of us are just cheap asses who happen to be gamers, there are those of us that are dads, and those of us who aren't. I say more power to him, diapers are fuckin' expensive.

Especially Adult diapers for Gamers;)

Damn right. After all, why should I have to shit stain my undies when I could buy them pre stained.:whee:

#2936 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:25 AM

Well, if the guy took the initiative instead of mooching off the forums, then more power to him. But he was essentially asking other CAGs for help to acquire information that may or may not aid him in acquiring more diapers.

#2937 callmewoof

callmewoof

Really, call me Woof

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:27 AM

The June drop was the 4th, so yea...

?? I don't get it. You think it WILL be the 2nd or WON'T be the 2nd? I'm thinking it will, hopefully, but I guess we don't find out until tomorrow or until [I forgot his name] reports back tonight.
Say, "fuzzy pickles."

Posted Image

#2938 BmBoWnZ

BmBoWnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:38 AM

?? I don't get it. You think it WILL be the 2nd or WON'T be the 2nd? I'm thinking it will, hopefully, but I guess we don't find out until tomorrow or until [I forgot his name] reports back tonight.

It was the 1st friday of the last month, so I'm assuming it will be the 1st Friday this month as well (July 2nd)

Posted Image

#2939 callmewoof

callmewoof

Really, call me Woof

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:38 AM

Ok thats what I thought, and it's what I'm hoping for because I've got tomorrow off so I'll be there at 9am sharp. I just hope it drops cause I'm ready and pumped! :)
Say, "fuzzy pickles."

Posted Image

#2940 typical guy

typical guy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:09 AM

hey i keep some of the games, give some as gifts, and buy diapers with some...